What's new

Israel wants to take India ties to next level

....Arabs 'deserve' our support because Indians remit 24 Billion $ from Middle East and we buy oil worth 140 billion $ from them.

When we find an alternative to that ....we can give full support to Israel.

Arabs deserve my @ss,... even though you support Israel openly, they can do nothing but keep on supplying oil to us....
we buy oil from them so what, in what way they helped us diplomatically.... non and they'll never do in future, too
saying again, in whatever situation Israelis will help us unlike any other countries except Russia....
We need Israel

Of course Arabs need our skill and labour ......and we need their oil. Which is why this is Win-Win situation.

Our support to Palestine is only 'moral' and occasional voting for/against them in the UN as a bargaining chip......... the arab world too uses Palestine as a negotiation bargaining chip. Iran uses them to get even with Israel.

More than 40 Lakh Indians work in the Middle east....that gives the middle east a considerable leverage over us. Well being of those 40 lakh Indians is more important than well being of Israel.
those Indians r doing well in Middle east no matter India support Palestinians or not... & if u got money we can get oil from where ever we want ... again if they stop selling oil to India that will effect there economy more then ours ... our economy partially depends upon oil while there economy fully depends of sale of oil ...

India is power house i dont see any buyers for such a huge quantity of oil if India stops buying it... so they r completely depend upon us ... apart from country like oman which wants Indian Navy to patrol there cost line... with USA gone these Arabs will be totally depends on Indian Navy for the safety of there seas...

& that well being of the Indians is not possible without the supply of sophisticated weapons supplied from Israel ...

secondly Indians r not begging for money in Middle east u must understand that these Countries need Us more then what we need them... Indians working class is something which no other community can take its place ... if they start removing Indians Saudi & UAE will soon go into recession ... i am a Keralite i know better ...

20 billion $ is not bigger then our safety which Israeli weapons provide us..

Lastly & u seriously believe that Arabs will break relations with us if we went on a all out support of Israel ... then it should have been similar case with USA which is the biggest supporter of Israel as well as a ally of Saudis ...

the bigger issue for Arabs today is Indian support for Iran ... u need to really the international politics ... Palestinian issue is a issue today only for Palestinians , Egytians , some Arabs like jordanians Yemeniese who have no significance in international politics apart from few crazy Islamist of UK,India, Pakistan & Bangladesh ...

& Tibetians r not bargaining chips ... there cause is the only thing we should support without thinking it with a political angle ... India is the only country which can stand for a Buddhist cause ... India is the birth place of Buddhism ... so we have a genuine responsibility towards them like we have with Hindu, Sikhs & Jains ...

Well being of Indians are in the hand of Indians ...not Israelis. And that is how it should be.

Arabs breaking relations with us is your strawman argument not mine. No reply is necessary.

Most 'Tibetians' in India are born in India...they are more Indian than Tibetians now....hence their well being is our responsibility. Our 'responsibility' towards tibetians cannot and should not be more than our 'responsibility' towards Indians. :rolleyes:....unless we consider Tibet as part to India or part of our suzerainty like Bhutan...but thanks to Nehru, we have already missed that bus.

LOL when was that ... Link me please... U people who Think ur blood is from Israel & ur of pure Race should Please leave our Land... This is our Land ... our mother ... not of some Refugees who doesnt respect our Culture & consider themselves pure...

if u have any Shame left in please Leave our Lands now... go back to ur land of Milk & Honey... no matter how much we try to take u people together u will always remain aloof ... thats in ur blood...

Get lost will u from our Scared land of Bharat Mata!!!

Learn to treat Shudra and Dalits with respect and then Ill consider it only then. So what India has accepted ppl all over the world for centuries.....why are you mad...you are not a Hindu....you are a hater. You are a Malu...you know about Knanya's ....so what is the issue? Anyway, we are on the same team....so keep that BS to the side.....otherwise Ill call you British if you keep on dividing us up

Well being of Indians are in the hand of Indians ...not Israelis. And that is how it should be.

Arabs breaking relations with us is your strawman argument not mine. No reply is necessary.

Most 'Tibetians' in India are born in India...they are more Indian than Tibetians now....hence their well being is our responsibility. Our 'responsibility' towards tibetians cannot and should not be more than our 'responsibility' towards Indians. :rolleyes:....unless we consider Tibet as part to India or part of our suzerainty like Bhutan...but thanks to Nehru, we have already missed that bus.
Kid ur new here its seems ... go & read ur previous posts ... where u where crying about Indians working in ME & Remit send by them etc etc so dont openly support Israel or the safety of the 40 lakh Indian will be Chow Chowed etc ...

Arabs can provide oil but there r many other countries that can provide u with ... but Israel provides Weapons which no other country even Russia cant provide us with ... apart from the diplomatic support from Jewish lobbies which is times bigger then Muslims combined can ever provide ... its a better package... & i didnt ask to denounce Arabs ...

i just said to Stand with Israel on diplomatic issues just like they stand for us... & Israel doesnt need our support to protect itself they r invincible in ME...

& that well being of the Indians is not possible without the supply of sophisticated weapons supplied from Israel ...

secondly Indians r not begging for money in Middle east u must understand that these Countries need Us more then what we need them... Indians working class is something which no other community can take its place ... if they start removing Indians Saudi & UAE will soon go into recession ... i am a Keralite i know better ...

20 billion $ is not bigger then our safety which Israeli weapons provide us..

Lastly & u seriously believe that Arabs will break relations with us if we went on a all out support of Israel ... then it should have been similar case with USA which is the biggest supporter of Israel as well as a ally of Saudis ...

the bigger issue for Arabs today is Indian support for Iran ... u need to really the international politics ... Palestinian issue is a issue today only for Palestinians , Egytians , some Arabs like jordanians Yemeniese who have no significance in international politics apart from few crazy Islamist of UK,India, Pakistan & Bangladesh ...

& Tibetians r not bargaining chips ... there cause is the only thing we should support without thinking it with a political angle ... India is the only country which can stand for a Buddhist cause ... India is the birth place of Buddhism ... so we have a genuine responsibility towards them like we have with Hindu, Sikhs & Jains ...

Calm the Hypedown Bollywood Raja Raja. Threatern China and you would a Black eye "Bharat"

Arabs deserve my @ss,... even though you support Israel openly, they can do nothing but keep on supplying oil to us....
we buy oil from them so what, in what way they helped us diplomatically.... non and they'll never do in future, too
saying again, in whatever situation Israelis will help us unlike any other countries except Russia....
We need Israel

Israel doesn't need our 'support'. They will do just fine even without us and they know it.

Israel sells weapons to us because that is what they are good in. Apart from that and ex Military tourist that visit Goa ...I cant think of anything else they can export.

They are just as happy to sell the same weapons to China if it wasn't for USA to stop them from doing that.

Israel will happily sell us weapons as long as we pay for it in top dollars....Hell they might even give us a 30 day credit on it :tup:

Learn to treat Shudra and Dalits with respect and then Ill consider it only then. So what India has accepted ppl all over the world for centuries.....why are you mad...you are not a Hindu....you are a hater. You are a Malu...you know about Knanya's ....so what is the issue? Anyway, we are on the same team....so keep that BS to the side.....otherwise Ill call you British if you keep on dividing us up

Kid u r a self proclaimed outsider ... i didnt say it ... u just recognized urself with your self alienation ... Dalits & shudras are our issues ... not of some landless refugees who suffer a identity crisis ... begging to get a entry into Israel ...

& ya the Nassranis were the biggest supporters of British in India ... they literally cried when British decided to Live India... dont make me go further into history ...

We need Israel

a lot of your countrymen also need those jobs that support their families back home in india......if Saudi Arabia/Kuwait/UAE/Oman suddenly deported them all, would india rise to the occasion and have immediate employment and livelihood for them? How many indian expats work in israel?

India should befriend everyone in this world, whether its Israel or Arabs or anyone else. We are a country that is everyone's friend.

@Certain Indian members badmouthing Israel/Arabs depending on your political affiliation: Its not our business to get involved in their political issues, so lets refrain from posting on their sensitive issues, and do whatever suits our interests at the national level.

On topic: The gesture to take ties to higher level by Israelis is very much appreciated and hopefully will be reciprocated by the Indian Govt.

Kid ur new here its seems ... go & read ur previous posts ... where u where crying about Indians working in ME & Remit send by them etc etc so dont openly support Israel or the safety of the 40 lakh Indian will be Chow Chowed etc ...

Arabs can provide oil but there r many other countries that can provide u with ... but Israel provides Weapons which no other country even Russia cant provide us with ... apart from the diplomatic support from Jewish lobbies which is times bigger then Muslims combined can ever provide ... its a better package... & i didnt ask to denounce Arabs ...

i just said to Stand with Israel on diplomatic issues just like they stand for us... & Israel doesnt need our support to protect itself they r invincible in ME...

...we need good diplomatic relations with Middle east when ever Indians there end up in Jail or is held hostage by his employer or when Indian maids get raped or when Indians there commit some minor crime for which there is a major sentence or when our home grown terrorists go and hide there. These things happen on a more regular basis that you care to know.

The only other instance where the Jewish Lobbies can help us is if we conduct another Nuclear test and we want to overcome another embargo....but for this you can be sure the Jewish Lobby will claim their pound of flesh, or do you think they will do it for free because we are 'friends' ?

Point proved Get lost from my Country... will u... This is our Land not urs...

Bad attitude :tdown:

Anyone born in India is as much Indian as you or me. Lets not go the uncivilized way of giving out citizenship certificates. There is a department in Govt to deal with that.

a lot of your countrymen also need those jobs that support their families back home in india......if Saudi Arabia/Kuwait/UAE/Oman suddenly deported them all, would india rise to the occasion and have immediate employment and livelihood for them? How many indian expats work in israel?
We get Oil & Remit from Arabs while we will get weapons & Diplomatic support from Israel ... now it is sometimes good to be Republic country & be non-committed to any one ... helped us since last 60 years... with some changes we will still follow the same path ...

Back
Top Bottom