What's new

Israel wants to take India ties to next level

No You are correct but your Churches are the ones pushing for hidden agendas. You guys actively engage in conversion but the biggest culprit is the Latin Rite Churches, they are clearly supported and funded by the Vatican. They have an agenda for all of us to follow their Latin rite which is alien to India for 2000 yrs. The priests are so corrupt in India and US. They think and act like they are demi gods.......I give them a good lashing every chance I get ....let reality sink in their narrow close minded hearts.
Arguing with and ignorant makes one fool.....................i am not that religious and you can call me a atheist .............but if you attend mass of Marthomites you can find that we have surayani in it....................and you say we are connected with Vatican ...................Pity on you..................Marthomites are a Break away fraction of Orthodox Church................and they are called Protestants....................

Arguing with and ignorant makes one fool.....................i am not that religious and you can call me a atheist .............but if you attend mass of Marthomites you can find that we have surayani in it....................and you say we are connected with Vatican ...................Pity on you..................Marthomites are a Break away fraction of Orthodox Church................and they are called Protestants....................

YOU ARE CORRECT. I must be an idiot for arguing with morons like yourself. You started this stupid fight over something you made up. you accused me of what exactly? What did my first post state? I asked about Israeli citizenship you dimwit? The problem I pointed out with marthos is funding and converison practices. It may not be Vatican fine but you cant deny what else I pointed out.

India and Israel have a cooperative relationship but it is somewhat low key.

India would not want all the Arabs to support Pakistan against India, and Israel would not want Pakistan to interfere in the local conflicts with Palestinians and neighbors.

As regards the Palestinians, they do need to be resettled with a decent standard of living, but organizations like Hamas are exacerbating problems rather than looking for constructive solutions.

I am sympathetic to Israel's desire to create a viable state from the river Jordan to the sea, with a reconstructed 3rd temple etc, but the Palestinians should also be taken care of.

YOU ARE CORRECT. I must be an idiot for arguing with morons like yourself. You started this stupid fight over something you made up. you accused me of what exactly? What did my first post state? I asked about Israeli citizenship you dimwit? The problem I pointed out with marthos is funding and converison practices. It may not be Vatican fine but you cant deny what else I pointed out.

The big problem is use of religion for political purposes.

The Vatican is a political animal.

As long as religion is about your personal spiritual development, it is fine. But if foreign entities are giving money, appointing Church leaders then those Churches need to be explicitly recognized as foreign organizations. If the Churches take up political issues or start supporting or opposing political parties, then that ought to be completely illegal.

Why do Indians always hijack a thread and turn it into an India issue ??? This thread was about India-Israel relations ! NOT about the conversions and internal Indian squabble over silly issues

Back
Top Bottom