What's new

Israel wants to take India ties to next level

a lot of your countrymen also need those jobs that support their families back home in india......if Saudi Arabia/Kuwait/UAE/Oman suddenly deported them all, would india rise to the occasion and have immediate employment and livelihood for them? How many indian expats work in israel?

This is India you are talking about ...not pakistan. Our countrymen leave their jobs in India and Indian companies and go to Middle east cause the pay there is better.....though life is cr@p.

If they gulf nations decide to deport them back to India our GDP would actually grow faster and the Middle East economy would flat line :lol:

Kid u r a self proclaimed outsider ... i didnt say it ... u just recognized urself with your self alienation ... Dalits & shudras are our issues ... not of some landless refugees who suffer a identity crisis ... begging to get a entry into Israel ...

& ya the Nassranis were the biggest supporters of British in India ... they literally cried when British decided to Live India... dont make me go further into history ...

Wrong again.....stop listening to the RSS....50,000 Syrian Christains rose up to fight Tipu so it was in our best interest coz Tipu threatened Kerala. The biggest movements for freedom struggle included many Indian Christians. As for Shudras and such......wrong again....its our problem... We were originally outsiders now we are insiders.....so if you don;t like it....like I said move to Gujurat or Orissa your type will fit in there perfectly....:azn:

Bad attitude :tdown:

Anyone born in India is as much Indian as you or me. Lets not go the uncivilized way of giving out citizenship certificates. There is a department in Govt to deal with that.
No they dont... one who love there ancestorial land more the India has no place here in country as well as my heart...

& what do u mean by who ever is born in India... India is for people Dharmic religion & people of Non-Dhramic religion whos first love is India( but even the Dhramic should have the same)... all other dont belong to this country ...& i as a Indian if cant certify it atleast can judge it ...

Nair you are incredibly stupid.....you and others like you have no strategic vision.....if my knanya were able to get Dual citizenship with Israel it could help our India in the long run (would you like me to spell it out on how).....Further proof that all that knowledge the Brahmins & Nairs hogged to themselves doesn;t mean **** if you cant use it properly. The lesson for you is to share your knowledge so ppl who are more adept and quick witted can utilize such resources better. Remember the most capable warriors in India and Kerala who gave all foreigners such a hard time were not Punjabis, Nairs, Marathas.......IT WAS THE TRIBALS like Bunts.....RESPECT THEM

No they dont... one who love there ancestorial land more the India has no place here in country as well as my heart...

& what do u mean by who ever is born in India... India is for people Dharmic religion & people of Non-Dhramic religion whos first love is India( but even the Dhramic should have the same)... all other dont belong to this country ...& i as a Indian if cant certify it atleast can judge it ...

Too bad you Nairs had no clue on warfare strategy....you clueless ducks.....Tamils were better at least they allowed all classes of society to train....but you cluess idiots still practice class warfare...anyway...enough of this crap....stick to the topic

Wrong again.....stop listening to the RSS....50,000 Syrian Christains rose up to fight Tipu so it was in our best interest coz Tipu threatened Kerala. The biggest movements for freedom struggle included many Indian Christians. As for Shudras and such......wrong again....its our problem... We were originally outsiders now we are insiders.....so if you don;t like it....like I said move to Gujurat or Orissa your type will fit in there perfectly....:azn:

LOL u read the wrong it wrong again kid... it was when Tipu was invading Malabar ... he kicked the A$$ of Nasranis along with Nairs & other Hindu... & u never stood against it with weapons ... it was our Dharma Raja (Karthika Thirunal Rama Varma) Hindu king of Travancore who gave u people shelter ...

for that help ur priest visit Travancore Royal Family even today for thanking the help they gave when u people where killed in numbers ... & what did the common Nasranis do they Backstabbed the King supporting the british ... Blood line of back Stabbers offcorse ur a pure race from the land of milk & honey...

You think Israel's diplomatic relations are bad now? This is nothing when Israel faced the entire ME with not a single ally, including the US.

You underestimate what Israel can deal with. I do not blame you though, many have made this mistake.
All of them have fallen.

Against very less capable opponents, with full western political back up, but consider an issue with Turkey, a NATO alley, an economically emerging country, financially independent, with much stronger forces, that are rapidly modernising and soon not controlable for the EU or the US anymore, unlike many other countries in the area.

However, my point was that Israel should start to be part of the solution and not be just part of the problem and that's what's many of the western countries don't see as well. When you have the feeling that you don't have many allies, you should not loose the others also right? Especially at the moment, when many countries in the area are trying to find new ways, you are only giving reasons to radical muslims to get into power (Egypt possibly), instead of those parts of the people, that might want a change. This is actually the time to improve the foreign relations and to show that Isreal is not the country that solves any issue with military power only, because that's what many people in the region thinks and what they fear. So opening up to the youth in these countries would be not only more beneficiary for your relations with the neighbors, but you would earn more respect from your allies too, because they see that you want a solution too!

India is a country for all Indians, thats all I am going to say. I suggest you reform yourselves from religion based politics (this is precisely the reason for the mess in Pak and Middle East), majority of non-Dharmic people of India are patriots too.

Nair you are incredibly stupid.....you and others like you have no strategic vision.....if my knanya were able to get Dual citizenship with Israel it could help our India in the long run (would you like me to spell it out on how).....Further proof that all that knowledge the Brahmins & Nairs hogged to themselves doesn;t mean **** if you cant use it properly. The lesson for you is to share your knowledge so ppl who are more adept and quick witted can utilize such resources better. Remember the most capable warriors in India and Kerala who gave all foreigners such a hard time were not Punjabis, Nairs, Marathas.......IT WAS THE TRIBALS like Bunts.....RESPECT THEM

Too bad you Nairs had no clue on warfare strategy....you clueless ducks.....Tamils were better at least they allowed all classes of society to train....but you cluess idiots still practice class warfare...anyway...enough of this crap....stick to the topic

Hahaha kid what ever u can cry about but u cant change the History as u dont even know it well ... Nairs & Bunts belong to the same community of samanadha Suryavanshi Kshtriyas ... stop making fool of ur self ... Nairs r even more related to Bunts then Nairs r realted to Maniyanis (Yadava Kshatriyas)...

Bunts r themself a Nair community ...Nairs are Rulers of Kerala... Kerala remained Unquerable due to the valor of Nair Army & martial arts developed by them called Kalari Paytu... stop fooling around... u need a lot of a&& wooping from ur History teacher ...

India is a country for all Indians, thats all I am going to say. I suggest you reform yourselves from religion based politics (this is precisely the reason for the mess in Pak and Middle East), majority of non-Dharmic people of India are patriots too.
Go & Take a Hike Noob... first read the post that Kid Trinity who considers him a Israeli first & a Pure Race ...

LOL u read the wrong it wrong again kid... it was when Tipu was invading Malabar ... he kicked the A$$ of Nasranis along with Nairs & other Hindu... & u never stood against it with weapons ... it was our Dharma Raja (Karthika Thirunal Rama Varma) Hindu king of Travancore who gave u people shelter ...

for that help ur priest visit Travancore Royal Family even today for thanking the help they gave when u people where killed in numbers ... & what did the common Nasranis do they Backstabbed the King supporting the british ... Blood line of back Stabbers offcorse ur a pure race from the land of milk & honey...

Wrong again....we had the right to carry muskets back them..... after that attack we joined the British in their fight. You got to be kidding if you think Nasranis were the only ppl to die you fool? wana talk about Mangalore? Get yoru facts straight, Kerala wouldn;t be Kerala without all of us helping in some way. Don;t forget Muslims manning the navies..hindu warriors.....Syrain Christian musketmen. Our stupid Hindu kings were so fuking dumb.....they never allowed others to train in the arts..kept to Nairs only....they never explored the use of horses....never did much....the problem is that the land of milk and honey made them fat and sweet......Luckily due to our terrain, jungle warfare, the grace of God we survived and timing of the Brits we survived.

Funny how you Nairs can even acknowledge how you are the reason why other religions and castes could not train and carry arms? Your anger is misdirected....it should be at your ancestors....

Against very less capable opponents, with full western political back up, but consider an issue with Turkey, a NATO alley, an economically emerging country, financially independent, with much stronger forces, that are rapidly modernising and soon not controlable for the EU or the US anymore, unlike many other countries in the area.

However, my point was that Israel should start to be part of the solution and not be just part of the problem and that's what's many of the western countries don't see as well. When you have the feeling that you don't have many allies, you should not loose the others also right? Especially at the moment, when many countries in the area are trying to find new ways, you are only giving reasons to radical muslims to get into power (Egypt possibly), instead of those parts of the people, that might want a change. This is actually the time to improve the foreign relations and to show that Isreal is not the country that solves any issue with military power only, because that's what many people in the region thinks and what they fear. So opening up to the youth in these countries would be not only more beneficiary for your relations with the neighbors, but you would earn more respect from your allies too, because they see that you want a solution too!

Israel's Nuke will protect it from any major wars and no amount of diplomacy or 'being part of the solution' will stop terrorist attack on Israel. Israel knows how to deal with the situation far better than India.

India should focus on being 'part of the solution' in its immediate neighborhood and if possible with the Maoist as well.

He is not talking about those who fought against Tipu or took part in Freedom struggle. He is talking about a loser like you who was trying hard to prove to an Israeli how you kept the Indian bloodline at bay and maintained the so called pure bloodline of yours and seeking ways to get Israeli citizenship. We saw clear desperation in your post..

but poor you, they don't consider you one of them either. There is a saying which fits appropriately for people like you -"Gali ka k.utta na ghar ka na ghat ka"

Now keep on crying your Shudra or what ever but keep one thong in mind you are in no position to tell anyone where he should or should not live. Try doing it next time you visit India on streets and you will get a very welcome response back I am sure and do tell them about your pure blood line crap as well..

Hahaha kid what ever u can cry about but u cant change the History as u dont even know it well ... Nairs & Bunts belong to the same community of samanadha Suryavanshi Kshtriyas ... stop making fool of ur self ... Nairs r even more related to Bunts then Nairs r realted to Maniyanis (Yadava Kshatriyas)...

Bunts r themself a Nair community ...Nairs are Rulers of Kerala... Kerala remained Unquerable due to the valor of Nair Army & martial arts developed by them called Kalari Paytu... stop fooling around... u need a lot of a&& wooping from ur History teacher ...

Go & Take a Hike Noob... first read the post that Kid Trinity who considers him a Israeli first & a Pure Race ...

No such thing as Israeli back then .....we are of Jewish desent. Bunts were made into Nair caste after they proved themselves in warfare and heldped you idiots....read up

No such thing as Israeli back then .....we are of Jewish desent. Bunts were made into Nair caste after they proved themselves in warfare and heldped you idiots....read up

Stop cooking up theories ...LOL kid ur talking to a Genuine Nair ... seriously throw a stone on the head of ur History teacher ... that Dump just made u a Zero...

Bunts & Nairs share same blood line ... we migrated to south India from North India to protect the Nambothiris Brahmins ... we belong to the same race ... our festivals & traditions even marriage r similar ...

yes we r a very Brave race equal to Rajputs , Jatts , Marathas (who r Chandravanshi Kshatriays) we fought british & Mughals with tooth & Nail ... Nairs in Kerala while Bunts Karnataka ...

He is not talking about those who fought against Tipu or took part in Freedom struggle. He is talking about a loser like you who was trying hard to prove to an Israeli how you kept the Indian bloodline at bay and maintained the so called pure bloodline of yours and seeking ways to get Israeli citizenship. We saw clear desperation in your post..

but poor you, they don't consider you one of them either. There is a saying which fits appropriately for people like you -"Gali ka k.utta na ghar ka na ghat ka"

Now keep on crying your Shudra or what ever but keep one thong in mind you are in no position to tell anyone where he should or should not live. Try doing it next time you visit India on streets and you will get a very welcome response back I am sure and do tell them about your pure blood line crap as well..

I asked him a question. It has nothing to do with you nor is it your history. It is mine. There is no desperation in my words. It was one of interset sparked by other Malabari Jews moving to Israel and from community;s historical ties. Just like the Parsi's. How can you understand what it feels to be marginalized and treated like a 2nd class person in your land for all these centuries. Just look at how nair always spews his garbage about other religious minorities should leave India and India for Hindus only? You have no problem with that though right? Nair responded to my post with his comment. What did I say to him? You can speak Hindi all you want.....but I don;t understand it. So for ppl like you who take offence when there is no reason to be offended....you can suck my ****. Would you like me to translate that for you?

Wrong again....we had the right to carry muskets back them..... after that attack we joined the British in their fight. You got to be kidding if you think Nasranis were the only ppl to die you fool? wana talk about Mangalore? Get yoru facts straight, Kerala wouldn;t be Kerala without all of us helping in some way. Don;t forget Muslims manning the navies..hindu warriors.....Syrain Christian musketmen. Our stupid Hindu kings were so fuking dumb.....they never allowed others to train in the arts..kept to Nairs only....they never explored the use of horses....never did much....the problem is that the land of milk and honey made them fat and sweet......Luckily due to our terrain, jungle warfare, the grace of God we survived and timing of the Brits we survived.

Funny how you Nairs can even acknowledge how you are the reason why other religions and castes could not train and carry arms? Your anger is misdirected....it should be at your ancestors....
Ur knowledge of History is Zero... u a kid... debating with u is like arguing with a kids... first learn History from senior Members like Spark & Marxist ...

Kerala can be removed from Nairs History but without Nairs Kerala has no History ...

Back
Top Bottom