What's new

Israel wants to take India ties to next level

No one is building anything in or even near Gaza. In fact, we've dismantled every single settlement near Gaza in the name of peace and we've got a barrage of rockets on our cities for thanks.

So if you must be biased, check your information next time.

Let me ask you something. Im off Jewish descent from Kerala. We are called Knanya Catholics/Jacobites. We have been practicing endogamy since the day we landed in India over 1000 yrs ago. Yet, even thought we have "Jewish blood" coursing thru our veins and we cannot get Israeli citizenship due to a Supreme Court Ruling. Isn;t that wrong? I am more Jewish than a bloody Ethopian or a Russian but they continue to practice Judaism, we don;t. Hell, I don;t even care for organized religion anymore, just a higher power. I know you have nothing to do with it, but I am telling you of a problem that irritates me. Israel had no problem accepting Kerala Jews as long as they practiced Judaism. Yet, my family thru endogmay has kept our blood pure even though we don;t practice Judaism. I think that is a bit unfair

That's actually the reason why this will go on and on, because Israelis will continue to do what "they" think is right, without really to go for a solution to end this problem. As long as you have the support of the US and the west it won't be a problem, but in the recent years Israel has done more to undermine International relations, than to improve them. That's why more and more countries openly states their concern and that indeed should be something Israelis should think about!

Btw, imo you have a way bigger problem coming up in the future, which you can't handle without US or European help, Turkey! But that's another issue and we should get back to topic again.

I want Israel and India to join in the AURA UCAV development, which will offer both countries an important capability for the future!

Perhaps i wasn't clear when i said that there are no European allies of Israeli except one. Britain and France are especially worse than any Arab country. Germany isn't a friend but a semi-reliable ally. The rest follow the three european power's lead.

You think Israel's diplomatic relations are bad now? This is nothing when Israel faced the entire ME with not a single ally, including the US.

You underestimate what Israel can deal with. I do not blame you though, many have made this mistake.
All of them have fallen.

Do the Arab states support us on Kashmir? Are Arab states helping us improve our agricultural output in arid areas? Did Arab states help India during the wars we fought?

Why should we bother about them? Israel is a country. Its their territory. If they want to build, they build. Nobody sheds a tear when the idiots at Hamas lob RPGs across the border? We should look at our interests. Period.

Improve relations with Israel. Establish a better working understanding with Turkey. Encourage trading with these 2 countries. Improve trade and cultural ties with Iran.

Perhaps i wasn't clear when i said that there are no European allies of Israeli except one. Britain and France are especially worse than any Arab country. Germany isn't a friend but a semi-reliable ally. The rest follow the three european power's lead.

You think Israel's diplomatic relations are bad now? This is nothing when Israel faced the entire ME with not a single ally, including the US.

You underestimate what Israel can deal with. I do not blame you though, many have made this mistake.
All of them have fallen.

Why do you choose to ignore my statement to you?

Heck, I live in Africa. The news here is blaring out that Israel is building 3000 new settlements in Gaza. I just regurgitated what I heard from our news channels (SAPA is affiliated to CNN). But thanks for educating me. Perhaps your government should be more proactive in countering propaganda?

Well then Africa is feeding you wrong news... Yes Israel planned to build 3k settlements in west bank not in Gaza, Israel left Gaza long ago....and those terrorists in Gaza won't allow Israel to build any houses ( and it's very crowded place too)..... the settlement is going to be in west bank to block the future threats from Iran and so...

And i heartily welcome Israel's President.... Ya we should take our relationship to the next level

Why do you choose to ignore my statement to you?

I`m sorry, i didn't really notice it.

About your particular case 2 things i should mention:
1.Converts in Judaism are considered Jewish, not converted "X", just Jewish. That is a law in our religion. So, if a Chinese, or an African or Irish converts to Judaism and is a practicing Jew, then he/she can live in Israel.
2.I believe in your case your people cannot prove that you are indeed Jewish, even though you say you have "Jewish blood". If you had proof, like the Ethiopians and the Indian Jews who upheld their religion, then you could live in Israel.

If you decided to go through an official conversion, as many have, by Jewish law then you can make Aliyah(Claim your Israeli citizenship and live in Israel).

Do the Arab states support us on Kashmir? Are Arab states helping us improve our agricultural output in arid areas? Did Arab states help India during the wars we fought?

Why should we bother about them? Israel is a country. Its their territory. If they want to build, they build. Nobody sheds a tear when the idiots at Hamas lob RPGs across the border? We should look at our interests. Period.

Improve relations with Israel. Establish a better working understanding with Turkey. Encourage trading with these 2 countries. Improve trade and cultural ties with Iran.

Ya i totally agree with you Bro... No Arab or Muslim Countries will come or came for India's help.... but Israel did when we needed them and they would do in Future... these Muslim country would care only about Islam based countries even though they're wrong and enemies to each other....

We get nothing from standing against Israel
Israel would support us in anyway about kashmir issue or any other diplomatic matter against Pakistan or China

We must need to improve our ties with Israel

Ya i totally agree with you Bro... No Arab or Muslim Countries will come or came for India's help.... but Israel did when we needed them and they would do in Future... these Muslim country would care only about Islam based countries even though they're wrong and enemies to each other....

We get nothing from standing against Israel
Israel would support us in anyway about kashmir issue or any other diplomatic matter against Pakistan or China

We must need to improve our ties with Israel

No question about it. Israel is a friend and ally of India. We should make great effort to have closer ties. All these Middle Eastern countries would fuk us over if they got a chance. Times have changed and we need to realize that asap

I`m sorry, i didn't really notice it.

About your particular case 2 things i should mention:
1.Converts in Judaism are considered Jewish, not converted "X", just Jewish. That is a law in our religion. So, if a Chinese, or an African or Irish converts to Judaism and is a practicing Jew, then he/she can live in Israel.
2.I believe in your case your people cannot prove that you are indeed Jewish, even though you say you have "Jewish blood". If you had proof, like the Ethiopians and the Indian Jews who upheld their religion, then you could live in Israel.

If you decided to go through an official conversion, as many have, by Jewish law then you can make Aliyah(Claim your Israeli citizenship and live in Israel).

So even though we don;t mix or intermarry with the local population in India, we are not considered Jewish since we do not practice the faith? Interesting, thanks and long live Israel.

People believe what they want to believe. The propaganda simply encourages and justifies their prejudice.

When it comes to Israel: TV is reality and fact is fiction.

Unfortunately, in Israel fiction is fact. When you have a Prime Minister who is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, then the lines between fact and fiction get blurry.

Everytime Nutt&yahu opens his mouth, nothing but lies come out of his face and the World is tired of his lies.

If there is any country which truly is a Friend of India & can be called Brother with some sense... That's Israel ...

well i dont expect any future steps from UPA to take relation with Israel to next Level... Congress Stupid & out of mind Secular credentials wont allow them to do so ...which may hurt the Islamist...

Israeli must understand This all of Indians doesnt support them.... the only Indians who Support U are Hindus & Hardcore Hindu Nationalist along with the people who think there First religion is being Indian...

So even though we don;t mix or intermarry with the local population in India, we are not considered Jewish since we do not practice the faith? Interesting, thanks and long live Israel.

You are welcome. And if you think about it, it makes sense. How can one prove that he/she is Jewish? The main proof of a person's Jewish faith is their religion, because in Judaism all Jews are Jews even if their bloodline goes back a 1 century of Judaism or 20 centuries.

Pakistanis and rest of world with leftist view wonders why Indians, specially educated Indians are so fascinated by Israel.
Reason is not that they provide us weapons and or the fact that they are fighting same Islamic terrorism which India has been biggest victim.
The reason for fascination with Israel is that tremendous amount of success that Jews have achieved in field in every possible field from science to commerce to art , music. Hindus are intrigued by that success , IM may due to baggage that carry form what they learned from Koran are probably not that enthused.

Point proved Get lost from my Country... will u... This is our Land not urs...

Back
Top Bottom