What's new

Israel wants to take India ties to next level

As I have also said in other thread..India has found a great friend in Israel and they together must take their ties to the highest level...and set example

Point proved Get lost from my Country... will u... This is our Land not urs...

What point? Your *** still smarting from last time when I gave you a lashing huh? LMAO. Relax I was wondering if such opportunities existed so I join IDF! And after being in Kerala for all these centuries and granted large parcels of land and wealth....no thanks...we are staying forever...you can move to Gujurat or Orissa .....your type belong over there.......haha

So even though we don;t mix or intermarry with the local population in India, we are not considered Jewish since we do not practice the faith? Interesting, thanks and long live Israel.

Do you really want to move back to Israel or you were just asking your queries.

What point? Your *** still smarting from last time when I gave you a lashing huh? LMAO. Relax I was wondering if such opportunities existed so I join IDF! And after being in Kerala for all these centuries and granted large parcels of land and wealth....no thanks...we are staying forever...you can move to Gujurat or Orissa .....your type belong over there.......haha

LOL when was that ... Link me please... U people who Think ur blood is from Israel & ur of pure Race should Please leave our Land... This is our Land ... our mother ... not of some Refugees who doesnt respect our Culture & consider themselves pure...

if u have any Shame left in please Leave our Lands now... go back to ur land of Milk & Honey... no matter how much we try to take u people together u will always remain aloof ... thats in ur blood...

Get lost will u from our Scared land of Bharat Mata!!!

Do the Arab states support us on Kashmir? Are Arab states helping us improve our agricultural output in arid areas? Did Arab states help India during the wars we fought?

Why should we bother about them? Israel is a country. Its their territory. If they want to build, they build. Nobody sheds a tear when the idiots at Hamas lob RPGs across the border? We should look at our interests. Period.

Improve relations with Israel. Establish a better working understanding with Turkey. Encourage trading with these 2 countries. Improve trade and cultural ties with Iran.
i completely agree with you about taking our relationship with Israel to the next level!heck we have supported those arab countries for the last six decades regarding the palestinian issue but they simply back stabbed us and raised the kashmir issue whenever they got the chance!and when we were fighting wars with pakistan most of these countries(if not all) supported and provided aid and logistics to pakistan!but on the other hand during the Kargil war Israel supported us whole heartedly and stood by us just like what the U.S.S.R. did in '71!so i think its our moral obligation to support Israel and to take our bilateral relation to the next level(after all from the ancient times we Indians consider ourselves as loyal to our friends who stand by us in the time of our need!) :cheers:

i completely agree with you about taking our relationship with Israel to the next level!heck we have supported those arab countries for the last six decades regarding the palestinian issue but they simply back stabbed us and raised the kashmir issue whenever they got the chance!and when we were fighting wars with pakistan most of these countries(if not all) supported and provided aid and logistics to pakistan!but on the other hand during the Kargil war Israel supported us whole heartedly and stood by us just like what the U.S.S.R. did in '71!so i think its our moral obligation to support Israel and to take our bilateral relation to the next level(after all from the ancient times we Indians consider ourselves as loyal to our friends who stand by us in the time of our need!) :cheers:

Their chai-biscuit group OIC love to bash India periodically. These Arabs don't deserve out support. Why are we making ourselves crazy for the Palestinian cause which is more a issue based on deep religious passion.

FOR ME THE ISRAELIS ARE INDIA BEST ALLY.

THEY GIVEN INDIA REAL HI TECH TEETH at USA levels. this cannot be understimated .

THEY WILL BE THE FIRST COUNTRY TO RUSH AID in the next war

India Supporting Palestinian Issue is like axing our own Leg...

BTW... have this Palestinian supporting Secular Bi**tches ever met a Palestinian in person... many of my relatives have been working in Middle east who told me there first hand experience about them...

Palestinian r the biggest Back stabbing , untrustworthy barbaric people in ME... so as that even Emrities & Saudis themselves dont believe them...

my bro who is in dubai have seen Palestinian fathers selling there Daughters for prostitution ... Palestinians & Lebanese r the worst creatures on Earth...

Their chai-biscuit group OIC love to bash India periodically. These Arabs don't deserve out support. Why are we making ourselves crazy for the Palestinian cause which is more a issue based on deep religious passion.

....Arabs 'deserve' our support because Indians remit 24 Billion $ from Middle East and we buy oil worth 140 billion $ from them.

When we find an alternative to that ....we can give full support to Israel.

I think Pakistan should not involve Palestinian issue with Israel. Lots of people in Pakistan(expect Mullahs) praises Israel for their hard work, development and their courage. This tiny Israel is much stronger now, and it contains ability to defend from any external threat. India and Israel have good relation, and we should foster them if their intention is peace and development in the world. Israel also owns many technologies, India can get maximum benefit from the relation.

....Arabs 'deserve' our support because Indians remit 24 Billion $ from Middle East and we buy oil worth 140 billion $ from them.

Please keep Business & trade away from Politics ... India China trade is worth 60 billions ... does it mean we should not support Dalai lama & Tibeatian refugees ...

Please keep Business & trade away from Politics ... India China trade is worth 60 billions ... does it mean we should not support Dalai lama & Tibeatian refugees ...

50% domestic Politics is all about business and trade. 99% International politics is about Business & Trade.

35% of our foreign remittance comes from Middle East.......Do you think Indian labour (which is the only asset we have) can go to china and remit even 1 billion $ ?

Middle east is the 'only' source of affordable Oil & Gas. It is this Oil and Gas that has made Reliance and Indian Oil the only fortune 500 companies in India apart from ONGC.

Regarding China ...we should certainly support Dalai Lama & party as a negotiation chip with China to push them towards a final settlement of border issue.

Interest and well being of 1.2 billion Indians are more important than any supposedly moral stance.

Because Arabs need these workers. Did Arabs ever threaten that they will stop Indian workers if we do this or that.

50% domestic Politics is all about business and trade. 99% International politics is about Business & Trade.

35% of our foreign remittance comes from Middle East.......Do you think Indian labour (which is the only asset we have) can go to china and remit even 1 billion $ ?

Middle east is the 'only' source of affordable Oil & Gas. It is this Oil and Gas that has made Reliance and Indian Oil the only fortune 500 companies in India apart from ONGC.

Regarding China ...we should certainly support Dalai Lama & party as a negotiation chip with China to push them towards a final settlement of border issue.

Interest and well being of 1.2 billion Indians are more important than any supposedly moral stance.
& that well being of the Indians is not possible without the supply of sophisticated weapons supplied from Israel ...

secondly Indians r not begging for money in Middle east u must understand that these Countries need Us more then what we need them... Indians working class is something which no other community can take its place ... if they start removing Indians Saudi & UAE will soon go into recession ... i am a Keralite i know better ...

20 billion $ is not bigger then our safety which Israeli weapons provide us..

Lastly & u seriously believe that Arabs will break relations with us if we went on a all out support of Israel ... then it should have been similar case with USA which is the biggest supporter of Israel as well as a ally of Saudis ...

the bigger issue for Arabs today is Indian support for Iran ... u need to really the international politics ... Palestinian issue is a issue today only for Palestinians , Egytians , some Arabs like jordanians Yemeniese who have no significance in international politics apart from few crazy Islamist of UK,India, Pakistan & Bangladesh ...

& Tibetians r not bargaining chips ... there cause is the only thing we should support without thinking it with a political angle ... India is the only country which can stand for a Buddhist cause ... India is the birth place of Buddhism ... so we have a genuine responsibility towards them like we have with Hindu, Sikhs & Jains ...

Because Arabs need these workers. Did Arabs ever threaten that they will stop Indian workers if we do this or that.

Of course Arabs need our skill and labour ......and we need their oil. Which is why this is Win-Win situation.

Our support to Palestine is only 'moral' and occasional voting for/against them in the UN as a bargaining chip......... the arab world too uses Palestine as a negotiation bargaining chip. Iran uses them to get even with Israel.

More than 40 Lakh Indians work in the Middle east....that gives the middle east a considerable leverage over us. Well being of those 40 lakh Indians is more important than well being of Israel.

Back
Top Bottom