What's new

Israel unveils its fifth Dolphin-Class submarine

:coffee: We tipped off Sadam, don't tell the Iranians.

The Israelis sold both side chemos though.

The Iraq-Iran had a very significant impact on the region.

That was an ugly era in our history. Speaking of Israelis, there is now serious peace talks behind the doors between Palestinians and Israelis. Do you think Israelis are serious in achieving peace?

I doubt that the PA is going to get involve solely,maybe the Qatari's. I don't like Abu Mazen and I know how sinister he really is. A peace is going to be achieved at the end of the tunnel. It will take time but don't worry. MANY Israelis want to make peace.

That was an ugly era in our history. Speaking of Israelis, there is now serious peace talks behind the doors between Palestinians and Israelis. Do you think Israelis are serious in achieving peace?

I doubt that the PA is going to get involve solely,maybe the Qatari's. I don't like Abu Mazen and I know how sinister he really is. A peace is going to be achieved at the end of the tunnel. It will take time but don't worry. MANY Israelis want to make peace.

Actually there are serious talks going on behind doors so it doesn't get ruined by fanatics as usual, sponsored by USA, Jordan is involved. I don't know much about Abu Mazen but I think he is just a joke. That's nice to know many Israelis want peace, but still worried from extremists reactions from both sides, or just ruining it. It's not just we are tired from this conflict and watching our brother in Palestine suffer, but also so tired from regimes which have been using Palestinian cause to get on our backs. Good night bro.

I'm glad hearing Jordan will involve in the process. Also, I'm holding my heart that Assad won't do a political suicide with the Chemos he got. He's got a massive arsenal.
Actually there are serious talks going on behind doors so it doesn't get ruined by fanatics as usual, sponsored by USA, Jordan is involved. I don't know much about Abu Mazen but I think he is just a joke. That's nice to know many Israelis want peace, but still worried from extremists reactions from both sides, or just ruining it. It's not just we are tired from this conflict and watching our brother in Palestine suffer, but also so tired from regimes which have been using Palestinian cause to get on our backs. Good night bro.

I'm glad hearing Jordan will involve in the process. Also, I'm holding my heart that Assad won't do a political suicide with the Chemos he got. He's got a massive arsenal.

Off course Jordan would get involved as it directly concerns it more than any other Arab country. Regarding WMD, I doubt that he would do it, because he would be brave to do so, which will certainly be the last nail in his coffin, but it stills a possibility..

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/arab-an...وزراء-الأردني-سيناريو-صربيا-وارد-في-دمشق.html

Back
Top Bottom