What's new

Israel unveils its fifth Dolphin-Class submarine

It's a surprise. I don't want to ruin the surprise, I want Arabs to find out for themselves.

As the article suggest, there's a 6th sub to come.

As far as I know this will be the total. Given the capability of these, they would eliminate 29 Iranian subs with ease and still have time for breakfast.
It is just your thinking.. may be iran or other arabs say the same about Israel....
Now Lets wait and see how much you are correct in your assumption or thought...

I doubt the Israelis actually payed. Germany gives away (for free) large amounts of money and military equipment to Israel anually. Wonder how many paychecks of Germans were set back?
Israel is welfare state numbero uno.

It's probably WW2 reparations.......:omghaha:

The only way that Israel can attack Iran with nukes is to start an air raid, since only the IAF is nuclear capable.

The BBC? :lol:

Oh well, if the BBC say so :omghaha:

Listen bro, we may or may not have big fireworks. We don't like to talk big like the Arabs or Iran. We just quietly go about our business. :coffee:

Iran is not big talker or aggressive, history says more than 300 years they did not invade anyone. and BTW your government was pressuring USA to attack Iran, so it is obvious to get bad response from Iran.

Popeye says yes.

We don't flap our gums like Arabs. We sit quietly and if trouble comes looking for us, we kick ***.
You can dish it, but you can take it! Israel doesnt have a strategic depth. Your vulnerability won't end with your nuclear deterrent...And if Syria falls, you will found out a lot sooner the meaning of the statement I have just made.

The BBC? :lol:

Oh well, if the BBC say so :omghaha:

Listen bro, we may or may not have big fireworks. We don't like to talk big like the Arabs or Iran. We just quietly go about our business. :coffee:

Ha Ha Ha Ha! I love how you still sarcastically act along as if Israel doesn't have nukes when we already know they do. :omghaha:

Hello @Ceylal, what do you know about Bangladesh ? :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iran is not big talker or aggressive, history says more than 300 years they did not invade anyone. and BTW your government was pressuring USA to attack Iran, so it is obvious to get bad response from Iran.

Ask the Lebanese what they think about Iran. The non-Shia Lebanese that is.

You can dish it, but you can take it! Israel doesnt have a strategic depth. Your vulnerability won't end with your nuclear deterrent...And if Syria falls, you will found out a lot sooner the meaning of the statement I have just made.

No depth? land, sea and air capabilities plus a multi-layered missile defence system not enough depth?

Or, as a simpleton, are you talking about depth of land?

Maybe it's best if you go to bed.

Ha Ha Ha Ha! I love how you still sarcastically act along as if Israel doesn't have nukes when we already know they do. :omghaha:

What's your proof? a disgruntled and quite clearly mentally unstable ex-employee at Dimona?

As I say, these weapons may exist - but it could just as easily be a bit of a bluff. Who knows. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom