What's new

Israel’s brutal killing

SXv8dMt.gif

PqT98.gif

Facts?! Which facts? BTW, by keeping claiming that they are facts won't make them facts.
Excellent.

You are not in the place to lecture others, but rather the last people on earth to speak about justice and humanity.
It is upsetting to you, isn't it? Christians will find excuses to let murderers off the hook, as Christians believe it is possible to forgive a criminal for a murder committed against a third party. Jews don't do that; Jews believe only the victim can forgive. So the stain stays.

Only by doing right can you even begin to make up for doing wrong - and thus return your society to sanity. That's what Adenauer achieved by insisting Germany pay reparations to the Jews, and what Israel was kind enough to let happen by accepting such payments. Do you really prefer the poverty of today's Jordan to the affluence and joy of Germany today?

I don't know how Israelis could live in a house after knowing that it's stolen and was built on the remnants of displaced people's homes and lands who are struggling to start a new life in exile. You people must be heartless monsters.

An extract from my blog:

...The civil rights of Arabs in the context of Mandate Palestine were those granted subjects by the Ottoman rulers. Civil and property rights became forfeit when a populace turned to civil revolt.

For reference, I recall the Ottomans two ways the Ottomans would respond to revolt: eviction of the populace and forfeiture of their property (even if that included mass deaths as happened to the Armenians) or decimation (going into a village and hanging at least one male or even one in ten, regardless of whether he was guilty of a crime or not.)

Nobody knew this better than Ben-Gurion, who trained as an Ottoman lawyer. I imagine that's why, when the Arab leaders of Ramle and Lydda told the Jews in 1948 that they were determined to remain in a state of revolt, he decided these populations were to be evicted (which didn't necessarily mean they were evicted from Israel, as some may have become IDP's and re-settled elsewhere.)

So the proper question doesn't have much to do with Israel but what rights should remain to Palestine's Arabs? Those reconciled to Israeli rule remain in Israel. But those who vowed to reject the Jewish presence in Palestine and their descendants, hostile or not? What obligation is Israel supposed to have to them?

I think it's worth noting that the entire idea that Jews are somehow responsible for Arab displacement was rooted in Jews' charity: the Jews bought land in Palestine from absentee Arab landowners and made efforts, as a courtesy, to find their Arab tenant farmers new situations elsewhere. That courtesy soon became construed as a "right" and from there the conviction that no Jew may displace an Arab - even if the Jew is the legal owner of the property - without Arabs' say-so.

Excellent.

It is upsetting to you, isn't it? Christians will find excuses to let murderers off the hook, as Christians believe it is possible to forgive a criminal for a murder committed against a third party. Jews don't do that; Jews believe only the victim can forgive. So the stain stays.

Only by doing right can you even begin to make up for doing wrong - and thus return your society to sanity. That's what Adenauer achieved by insisting Germany pay reparations to the Jews, and what Israel was kind enough to let happen by accepting such payments. Do you really prefer the poverty of today's Jordan to the affluence and joy of Germany today?

What's this logic? :cry: two more hours of debating with you and I get to see a therapist. I am out of here.

So Mr. @Solomon2 you think Israel is doing a good job just expanding itself from being non existent by crushing, killing, illegally occupying lands?! :blink:

IF that is the case you shouldnt even voice out about other countries!

Last edited by a moderator:
@the joos in pdf

You guys should visit reddit politics.

Whole scale lib circle jerking going on there w.r.t the Chuck Hagel nomination..:D

03_Adolf_Hitler_%2528Mein_Kampf%2529.jpg

I killed millions of Jews/Israelis..... but i spared a few to show you why i killed them. !!

Might is Right.

Pallys would be Flattened out if the Status quo continues, better they migrate to Islamic countries like Jordan, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

So you celebrate the British occupation of India every year or the independence of India??? If might is right you probably still worship the British for using their might on your land. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom