What's new

Israel’s brutal killing

just tell me whats the point of beating and killing kids ?

Beating kid's? you have to understand terrorists brain wash kids from the childhood....... are you sure these kid's are just like BD kids who don't have seen or used guns... do you think they are not supporting hamas?

Beating kid's? you have to understand terrorists brain wash kids from the childhood....... are you sure these kid's are just like BD kids who don't have seen or used guns... do you think they are not supporting hamas?

bro that is seriously lame excuse, do not you see those kids are unarmed ?

Plz let's stop replying to some Indians, I don't like dealing with them. They will carry on with their precious posts and ruin the thread as usual.

Really?
Would you like me to post UN resolutions condemning Israeli demolition of Palestinian houses, or building settlements?? There are videos on YT BTW, check them. Anyway, I have no dsire to carry on this debate with you. Let's stop here:)

This photo, however, is backed by statistics and substance:

tumblr_meiseuXAFN1rrc9xqo1_1280.jpg

Might is Right.

Pallys would be Flattened out if the Status quo continues, better they migrate to Islamic countries like Jordan, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Search Popy Bangladeshi.
India will be better place i guess , because india claims that it is safe place for all religious people :D

Might is Right.

Pallys would be Flattened out if the Status quo continues, better they migrate to Islamic countries like Jordan, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Search Popy Bangladeshi.

Kollywood is enough to cover all those stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom