What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas security force intelligence division has been actively monitoring situation on ground and arrested over two dozen collaborators that fed intelligence to Israel.

You know when ever we Muslims lose its because of traitors inside that cause more damage than the enemy from outside.
During the 1965 Arab-Israeli War it was a Syria Jew or Christen that fed Israeli's Intel on location of SAMS and timing they come online and offline and Israeli Air Force was able to eliminate those. He was also if I'm not mistaken part of the Ministry of Defense, their are many examples and these translators are the biggest ones.

It's not the topic here so this is my last post.. Unfortunately, the things in open are not what had happened. I was talking about a ceasefire.. incorrectly mentioned peace treaty.

16 PAF pilots volunteered in 1973, 8 initially went to Syria, rest of them were sent to Egypt.

Volunteered, unofficial, but with the blessings of governments.. To this date, it has remained unofficial. Do you want to see a document for an unofficial deputation?

Anyway, lets not divert the topic, we can discuss that elsewhere. Thanks.
Can you respond to @Falcon29 request? He's the only Palestinian around here and has been constantly posting authentic news without letting emotions get better of him, it would be a great loss to forum if he leaves.

Can't deny facts when Hamas themselves says their strength is derived from Iran.
So what? It's Iran, so what? Why do you keep bringing Iran into this when it's Palestinians who are bearing the brunt, you can have your due time after this war ends to lick Iran, let's for now support, praise and encourage Palestinians who are facing them directly.

Before criticizing Iran, maybe think that unlike Pakistan at least Iran they had the balls to do something. If Gazans are dying at least they are fighting back using Iranian missiles.

People condemned me earlier today when I suggested people get out on the streets and demand Pakistan do an airdrop to help Gaza.

Palestinians are mostly using home made shitty rockets that result in death of 1 Israeli for every 15 Palestinians

If that is Iran's help then I hope Iran stops that help immediately

balls of steel if true...
Hamas asked residents of Moshe tower to evacuate immediately

photo_2021-05-15_23-29-41.jpg

Depends on how well intact the military infastructure of Hamas is standing.

The longer this goes on, the better Hamas will be to demand more concessions from Zionists so as long as they have the means to fight. The Israelis want to end this quickly through very harsh and indiscriminate bombing methods before their is a full scale intifada, and Arab revolt in Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt. It would threaten the existence of the zio state.

the longer hamas makes holes on to this -**** the iron dumb-
the weaker isreali govt will get/protests across world have started against the KIKE,S .

OTHER muslims countries will raise the voice due to there domestic pressures, no- matter, how usa shit licking there leaders are,

it might IGNITE, ANOTHER, spring of heads rolling in ,gutters across the hybird regimes of world
which th KIKES , N hog,s of west have installed as there puppets,

so----for now . wag the dogs tail..

give it another week ,,,
another soup is cooking in europe , especially in france, by the immigrants, mostaly maghrabieens,

Well, i got news for you

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh says Iran top financial, armed supporter of resistance

Good

Now ask all those dozens of Iranian proxies to practically join the war too since Palestinians need that more than money and arms

There are 15 Palestinians dying for 1 israeli and clearly whatever "help" provided by Iran is nowhere enough

Good

Now ask all those dozens of proxies to practically join the war too since Palestinians need that more than money and arms

There are 15 Palestinians dying for 1 israeli and clearly whatever "help" provided by Iran is nowhere enough
That is the point. Iran is doing all it can under total US,Arab blockade of Gaza. Instead of supporting what Iran is doing you become overly sensitive. Where are all the other Arab and muslim nations?

Palestinians are mostly using home made shitty rockets that result in death of 1 Israeli for every 15 Palestinians

hamas , should take crash courses from the talibans .
with suicide bombing,
IDF , SECURITY SOLIDERS, are sitting ducks in street on patrol,

At least they don't line up and march to the gas Chambers. They die shaheed fighting even with rocks

@LeGenD @waz @PakSword @Areesh @Reichsmarschall @Gomig-21 @islamrules2020 @others

Look guys, I would love to continue updating everyone on the situation in my country. And release the details before others get them. But, I would really appreciate if moderators can situation on topic. There are too many posts by pro-Iran members suggesting Iran ordered Hamas to fire rockets, or taking credit for Hamas's decision of military action. And generally making the thread a public opinion campaign for Iran. I do not appreciate that this people are taking credit for themselves for something they don't have the courage to do. I would prefer for thread to stay on topic, strictly about Palestine, unless official statements/actions are taken by other nations. But, if I see another one of these guys post that this is 'Iranian retaliation to Israel', I will leave the forum again. This forum has to choose between me or turning this thread into public opinion campaign for Iran. I am not going to explain myself further, my demands are just and correct. If this issue isn't addressed, than I thank those who showed support on this thread and wish them happy lives and will be on my way out.
Please continue, and report such posts.

From now on, no one should take credit of what Palestinians are pulling off. NO ONE..

No Iran, KSA, UAE, Pakistan Egypt. Nothing.. All of us have only seen Palestinian deaths as spectators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom