What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assalamu aleikum brothers, it's clear from the recent events that Israhell is a weak and desperate, imagine if Taliban were in there instead of Hamas !! the jews don't know what to do anymore, they are heading towards their downfall, Israel is corrupt morally, on the other hand Hamas and the Mujahedines of Qassam are clearly getting stronger and stronger and they are supported by almighty Allah swt and their rockets are devinely guided to hit their targed, as the Hadit clearly states, Hamas is Definitely the prophecied taefa al mansoura (the victorious group) that the prophet spoke of and Ismael Hania was right to mention that in his latest recorded speech, as the prophet SAW said, the victorious group won't be hurt by those who would betray them (arab and muslim regimes)
No need for Turks or Iranians nor Egyptians nor Pakistanis, Gazans will do the job. and soon we will see some planning from Allah swt that we never sought coming

incase of escalation it is a possibility but so far they are carrying out attacks on Palestine uninterruptedly, situation will escalate if Hizbullah will join hands and will open another front otherwise israel will attack its targets in Palestine and will destroy them

I meant state actors.. We will see about that it has already caused and uprising worldwide we could enter point of no return everyone could be drawn in.. You could witness even Shaheen missiles with nuclear war heads being launched never say never..

You never play with wild fire as it can spiral out of control and spread everywhere... It is unpredictable

I had a detailed discussion on the matter of Hizb with a friend of mine who supports their ideology. i tried convincing him that Khilafah can't be established by anyone announcing for it.. in fact, as per Islamic texts, it will be re-established by Allah swt Himself. Anyway we ended on disagreement.

And yes, the signs are passing by one by one.. too quickly as if the time is very near. However, I am not so sure how even a combined strength of Muslims can counter just one country.. The United States, which is the root cause of many problems, including Palestinian conflict.

We are very very far behind in everything. I don't know how can we fill that gap up. The way other forces are literally eating us up economically, physically, socially, financially etc, I think by the time we try to fill that gap, their will be few of us with a little bit of brain left.

We are a bunch of people who don't think strategically, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

Why is it that Muslims can't re-establish the caliphate? Why does it require divine intervention or is impossible due to historical disunity?

What divine intervention created the EU and NATO? Which Muslim state has more enmity than France and England? Or France and Germany? Or England and Spain? These people fought each other for hundreds of years. In all our wars with the Indians combined we did not have as many casualties as little old England during WW2.

I don't even think it's strategic thinking - I think it's the greed of the elite. None of the leadership class in our nation states is willing to lose a little bit of influence for a huge gain for thier people.

The US may seem to be a root cause but sitting within it I see a different picture. I see a gigantic machine being controlled by an Elite along with external forces that know how to manipulate its systems. Why does Saudi Arabia not get rapped that often or other monarchies? Why does Israel get all that support?
Because they entrenched themselves within the US state, political and financial systems to fully ensure compliance with their requirements. If Israel controls the US as purported then one needs to know why? The US is a system much like Punjab - if the Sharif clan put its bureaucrats, its judges and its police leaders in there - then painted the rosiest picture of themselves by brainwashing or biryani plating a large number of Punjabis. Then while the Punjabi supporters may be to blame for the corruption and destruction brought in, it also goes against the other parties who did not know what to manipulate in the system and what perceptions to control to avoid the outcome.

The same goes for America -it truly is the shining city on the Hill - and if muslims in general arent the smartest or dedicated lot despite Arabs and others being in significant numbers and today Zionists, Bhakt Indians or other anti-muslim parties control the hill... well, its not the fault of everyone on the hill or of the hill being there, is it?

No point in whining when you were never smart enough
Well I don't disagree, but as I said, for now, The US is the cause of many problems, whether at the behest of others controlling it, or whatever reason.

And sadly, I don't see that Muslims will ever be able to replace the positions of anti Muslim forces in the US.

The treachery started long ago when our Ulema started teaching that conventional education carries no value. Still, there are many who teach this in madaris, and people who pass out from them never change their belief that "conventional education is a waste of time". It is a journey spanning hundreds of years.

I meant state actors.. We will see about that it has already caused and uprising worldwide we could enter point of no return everyone could be drawn in.. You could witness even Shaheen missiles with nuclear war heads being launched never say never
to fight a war just missiles are not enough there are many factors involved

to fight a war just missiles are not enough there are many factors involved

These factors don't favor tiny israel believe it or not.. Conventionally engagement is even worse for them

To the citizens of Gaza: The IDF is striking Hamas weapons stores hidden inside civilian buildings in Gaza. Although Hamas wants to put you in harm's way, we urge you to stay away from Hamas' weapons sites and get to safety. Our goal is only to strike terror.

🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱🇮🇱
The citizens of Gaza speak Arabic, not English. It's clear who the real audiences of that propaganda message are.

Now someone ask Israel...thand pey geyi...I am worried about Israeli retaliation using airstrikes and its toll...I really hope Israel not use phosphorous bombs...
1620765872423.png

There is a hadith that caliphate(rashidun) will be followed by brutal monarchies, then dictatorships, and then imam mahdi.

These factors don't favor tiny israel believe it or not.. Conventionally engagement is even worse for them
they have fought more wars than us and they know how to deal with surrounding arabs countries and about us there is a punjabi saying .... " paly nahi dhaila tay kardi mayla mayla"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom