What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

This is an interesting development and a potential game changer. Hamas has struck strategic positions (power plant, oil facility) with quite an accuracy. They must have required technological know how to manufacture rockets with more precise guidance system.
More likely with commercial off the shelf components which are now cheaper to manufacture. Making a highly sophisticated autonomous drone may still cost $50000, but putting wings with a RC control unit on a mortar costs barely $100 now.

I think the most surprising thing about tonight is that Hamas gave the exact time of the attack and still managed to cause massive destruction in Tel Aviv and entirety of Israel

I will admit, in the beginning it was not looking good, but once the fighters got a green light they achieved impressive feats today. Those oil tanker/pipeline hits and 5-10 casualties confirmed in one day, and biggest of all massive barrage on Tel Aviv , turned things around. I think Israeli's have not given full picture of damage in Tel Aviv yet. Not many pictures or details are coming out.

Egypt snubbed by both Hamas and Israel, yikes

Poor Sisi :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like Iran and Hezbollah are eagerly waiting for the ground op to start their revenge

Egypt hasn't played a positive role. Benefiting at the expense of Palestinians.
I think the most surprising thing about tonight is that Hamas gave the exact time of the attack and still managed to cause massive destruction in Tel Aviv and entirety of Israel

Judging by the reports and the visuals there is no doubt this was a shock and awe by Hamas.

Yes - but that very Utopian and reminiscent of a designated terrorist organization known as Hizb Ut Tahrir that tried to compromise Pakistani national security whose members should be hanged if not worse for the chaos they looked to inspire and their general ignorance of pretty much every subject they claimed to want to influence

Muslim unity was GONE by the end of Hazrat Ali(actually it was gone by Hazrat Abu Bakr) but the other three did whatever they could with Allah’s assistance to hold it together.

Whether it was during the time of Granada, Salahuddin Ayubi, Mughals and so forth - there was never one leader or Khalifah and all it was at best was a semblance to an OIC of today.

The same reasons why that was never successful then is the reason why it will NEVER be successful until Allah sends his messenger (in this case our belief of Hazrat Issa) returning to finally unite it again.

What can be done is for each of these individual blocs to focus on strength their own key metrics so they defend the multiple fronts that have been or will be opened until the compulsions of realities force them to cooperate.

Bear in mind, I generally am aghast at following or taking guidance from eschatology (same way I am against using Quran to guide scientific discovery instead of pursuing it independently and then recognizing the truth put in the Quran from it) - but I do believe aspects of it. Which means that whatever inference to socio-economic conditions and events were described (in the most and reliable sources) are in some form or another coming to pass - then whatever guidance provided along with those indicators should be taken in.
I had a detailed discussion on the matter of Hizb with a friend of mine who supports their ideology. i tried convincing him that Khilafah can't be established by anyone announcing for it.. in fact, as per Islamic texts, it will be re-established by Allah swt Himself. Anyway we ended on disagreement.

And yes, the signs are passing by one by one.. too quickly as if the time is very near. However, I am not so sure how even a combined strength of Muslims can counter just one country.. The United States, which is the root cause of many problems, including Palestinian conflict.

We are very very far behind in everything. I don't know how can we fill that gap up. The way other forces are literally eating us up economically, physically, socially, financially etc, I think by the time we try to fill that gap, their will be few of us with a little bit of brain left.

We are a bunch of people who don't think strategically, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

It looks like Israelis are holding back for some reason. Maybe they miscalculated Hamas's firepower.

I had a detailed discussion on the matter of Hizb with a friend of mine who supports their ideology. i tried convincing him that Khilafah can't be established by anyone announcing for it.. in fact, as per Islamic, it will be re-established by Allah swt Himself. Anyway we ended on disagreement.

And yes, the signs are passing by one by one.. too quickly as if the time is very near. However, I am not so sure how even a combined strength of Muslims can counter just one country.. The United States, which is the root cause of many problems, including Palestinian conflict.

We are very very far behind in everything. I don't know how can we fill that gap up. The way other forces are literally eating us up economically, physically, socially, financially etc, I think by the time we try to fill that gap, their will be few of us with a little bit of brain left.

We are a bunch of people who don't think strategically, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

If we really put the entire conflict under a microscope there is no doubt that the US is the biggest enabler of the bully. Arming, cajoling and fuelling the conflict for decades. If I had to single out one country that has shamefully fuelled this conflict relentlessly it would be the USA. Of course there are still others, but the main sponsor of the conflict would be hands down the US.

Brother is it possible to target their nuclear facilities?

I think it would depend how far Israel takes this. They have targeted the region where it is located in the past.
It looks like Israelis are holding back for some reason. Maybe they miscalculated Hamas's firepower.

I don't think so, they will attack and it will be brutal. They are also moving lots of armor/tanks to the border as we speak.

Edit: Airstrikes on police station in northern Gaza

The army is not Pakistan's international spokesperson, the Government is. The Government of Pakistan has already issued a condemnation.

Furthermore, please invoke shame from the army once we have enough shame to build our country and the army into a force which actually can challenge these enemies. Until you grow that shame please don't ask of it from the army.

Sir, it is the institutions that create nationalism, values and self-respect. I believe that it is the top that must spread down good values and attitudes to build a country. I was furious that the news channels did not prioritize the news that the Al-Aqsa mosque was being attacked. I understand well that the leadership now wants good relations with India and Saudi Arabia and will not lift a finger until the Arabs signal it. But we must build our nation with strong values otherwise we will not succeed.

I will admit, in the beginning it was not looking good, but once the fighters got a green light they achieved impressive feats today. Those oil tanker/pipeline hits and 5-10 casualties confirmed in one day, and biggest of all massive barrage on Tel Aviv , turned things around. I think Israeli's have not given full picture of damage in Tel Aviv yet. Not many pictures or details are coming out.
Israel will not tell details but what can be seen from their own media is that those cities that were supposed to be far away are found to be in the firing lines. Population is once again thinking of the Summer War with Hezbollah as they targeted all the cities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom