What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were yesterday, not today. They've leveled a number of high-rise apartments already and are looking for more.

Looks more like a desperate attempt to force Hamas into surrendering by losing support from the locals.

Topic starter ko meri post pher ker aag lug gayi hogi lol
Topic starter ki ego itni bhi holo nahi hay, agar Har 2 tagay Kay opinion pay aag lagti to banda kisi Kaam Ka na rehta.

Aap ko apni zaban chalanay Ka Pura haq hai, aur agar kisi Kay baray main baat karo to us to tag kar diya karo. Bari meharbani.

Thank you.

Last edited:
its Pakistani govt responsibility not Pakistani military responsibility, and Pakistani govt already condemn this shameful act by Israel, is Turkish military condemn this act or Turkish govt tell me that
turks are a wise nation they ruled those area for centuries so their political handling is different from us and it is without being emotional, on the other hand we are emotionally a very charged nation and as any incidents happened we start thinking like " mar do ya mar jawo" and afterward we suffered with loses.

turks are a wise nation they ruled those area for centuries so their political handling is different from us and it is without being emotional, on the other hand we are emotionally a very charged nation and as any incidents happened we start thinking like " mar do ya mar jawo" and afterward we suffered with loses.
Turkish twitter begs to differ about the emotional part lol

Israel can either unwisely chose miscalculate here and open a huge front against itself or stand down... If escalation continues it could draw in everyone... A huge party :lol:

Hey guys, don't celebrate the deaths of civilians.. if a person dies on the road or in a bus, his death shouldn't be celebrated.

However, celebrating strikes at strategic locations, such as oil pipe line, or power grid is fine.

Remember, we will soon be watching news of flattened buildings in Gaza. We aren't Israelis who celebrated the blaze inside Bait ul Muqaddas. There should remain be a difference between us and the Israeli occupiers.

I had a detailed discussion on the matter of Hizb with a friend of mine who supports their ideology. i tried convincing him that Khilafah can't be established by anyone announcing for it.. in fact, as per Islamic texts, it will be re-established by Allah swt Himself. Anyway we ended on disagreement.

And yes, the signs are passing by one by one.. too quickly as if the time is very near. However, I am not so sure how even a combined strength of Muslims can counter just one country.. The United States, which is the root cause of many problems, including Palestinian conflict.

We are very very far behind in everything. I don't know how can we fill that gap up. The way other forces are literally eating us up economically, physically, socially, financially etc, I think by the time we try to fill that gap, their will be few of us with a little bit of brain left.

We are a bunch of people who don't think strategically, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

This is a wholly different topic. But remember besides hadith we have the teachings of saints who long ago passed away and left additional signs -- like Naimat Ullah Shah Wali another said I can't recall his name who said between in India and Pakistan their will be a light every 6 miles (so you can see the destruction coming conflicts will cause). There have been saying how Russia/China vs US (and we're seeing it line up).

We already know what our position initially we'll join a Christian group and along side it fight another Christian group and be victorious between we turn guns on each other.

Allah knows best bro

I had a detailed discussion on the matter of Hizb with a friend of mine who supports their ideology. i tried convincing him that Khilafah can't be established by anyone announcing for it.. in fact, as per Islamic texts, it will be re-established by Allah swt Himself. Anyway we ended on disagreement.

And yes, the signs are passing by one by one.. too quickly as if the time is very near. However, I am not so sure how even a combined strength of Muslims can counter just one country.. The United States, which is the root cause of many problems, including Palestinian conflict.

We are very very far behind in everything. I don't know how can we fill that gap up. The way other forces are literally eating us up economically, physically, socially, financially etc, I think by the time we try to fill that gap, their will be few of us with a little bit of brain left.

We are a bunch of people who don't think strategically, and there's no light at the end of the tunnel.
The US may seem to be a root cause but sitting within it I see a different picture. I see a gigantic machine being controlled by an Elite along with external forces that know how to manipulate its systems. Why does Saudi Arabia not get rapped that often or other monarchies? Why does Israel get all that support?
Because they entrenched themselves within the US state, political and financial systems to fully ensure compliance with their requirements. If Israel controls the US as purported then one needs to know why? The US is a system much like Punjab - if the Sharif clan put its bureaucrats, its judges and its police leaders in there - then painted the rosiest picture of themselves by brainwashing or biryani plating a large number of Punjabis. Then while the Punjabi supporters may be to blame for the corruption and destruction brought in, it also goes against the other parties who did not know what to manipulate in the system and what perceptions to control to avoid the outcome.

The same goes for America -it truly is the shining city on the Hill - and if muslims in general arent the smartest or dedicated lot despite Arabs and others being in significant numbers and today Zionists, Bhakt Indians or other anti-muslim parties control the hill... well, its not the fault of everyone on the hill or of the hill being there, is it?

No point in whining when you were never smart enough

If Israel continues to target and destroy Palestinian residential buildings, Arab countries that recently reestablished their ties with Israel should severe their ties with Israel ASAP or their regimes should forever be treated as traitors and enemies of Muslims.

Israel can either unwise choice miscalculate here and open a huge against itself on stand down... If escalation continues it could draw in everyone... A huge party :lol:
incase of escalation it is a possibility but so far they are carrying out attacks on Palestine uninterruptedly, situation will escalate if Hizbullah will join hands and will open another front in Lebanon ( though it seems unlikely). otherwise israel will attack its targets in Palestine and will destroy them

ya the current Palestine empire is a proof of ur support :cuckoo: some dots remain of that empire u have helped so much. maybe normalizing ties was part of the big game to get the Palestine bk to its original state? i wonder.
between at the moment the king cant even condemn :hitwall:, 3rd tier leadership is handling the statements between...let alone help my friend.

Sorry bro i couldnt understand most of your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom