What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enemy has always been Islam. WW1 and WW2 were based on colonial gain and industrialization. Islam was left alone because they could no fight the TURKS who were right at the doors of Europe. This brought the to a power struggle that was actually based to take ultimate power and then form an army that would fight the Turks but what WW1 did was it made UK and USA to find ways to provide divide in he Muslim world and that ended the Arab Unity.
Please watch this movie and you would understand.

Oh I know. I've studied this deeply. It's also probably the most shameful history that's left a mark on Muslims that can't be erased.

@PakSword can you please send this one one vacations too?
I think he is merely sharing the PoV of the other party, which is fine as long as anyone doesn't celebrate the illegal occupation. We can't close our eyes on what our opponent is saying.
@PakSword please do the needful. Most of members here are already sad over palestinian situation we don't need a cheerleader to rub it in our face every time Israel kills children.
Bhai, he just shared the enemy's PoV.

Because of this:

Chapter (24) sūrat l-nūr (The Light)

Allah has promised those who have believed among you and done righteous deeds that He will surely grant them succession [to authority] upon the earth just as He granted it to those before them and that He will surely establish for them [therein] their religion which He has preferred for them and that He will surely substitute for them, after their fear, security, [for] they worship Me, not associating anything with Me. But whoever disbelieves after that - then those are the defiantly disobedient.

----

There are conditions that need to be met.. believe, and do righteous deeds, only after that He will surely grant us succession upon earth.

Righteous deeds include everything.. including the gain for knowledge.. do you think Muslims are doing righteous deeds? A simple answer is No.

So while you can try to re-establish khilafah, you can't by merely announcing like what ISIS chief did.. The conditions need to be met and then Allah will grant us with Khilafah.

Anyway, if you want to discuss this further, please let me know I can open a pm. We don't usually indulge in religious discussions because they lead to statements that hurt sentiments of many.

PM me please. I'd like to explore your opinions further.

According to Pakistan state, Only state has the authority to declare war. So by this definition all non state actors are terrorists. Better go and ask Pakistani government.
Are you calling Palestinians, who are resisting the forced evictions from their own homes, terrorists?

Last edited:
I don't think so, they will attack and it will be brutal. They are also moving lots of armor/tanks to the border as we speak.

Edit: Airstrikes on police station in northern Gaza

And they've called up 5000 reservist and have surrounded Al Aqsa Masjid as who knows what they intend to do to it now that it's the IDF that is there and not just their police & riot force. This is worrisome for sure. Bravery is one thing, consequences is a completely different thing especially dealing with this entity that uses completely disproportionate force as a tactic.

I'm really impressed that those rockets are able to reach Tel Aviv from Ghaza. That's some 65km.

Last edited:
Why Zionists and their supporters still expect Palestinians to bend over and just take it, How long shall the slow ethnic cleansing and Illegal settlements be allowed to go on. What options do Palestinians have if no diplomatic action has been taken by international powers over decades, they have turned a blind eye to Israeli atrocities and injustices. Champions of human rights in the west sit silently in their hypocrisy. Push a population to the brink and when they retaliate call them terrorists to justify your atrocities.

While here we sit in our nations helplessly watching the injustice and tragedy fold because Muslims all over the world in last century have in one way or another have destroyed Islam by polluting it with stupid cultural dogmas and pushing Ethnolinguistic nationalism. The last time our leaders actually showed some spine they brought the entire western economy to its knees and look at what they did to them e.g Shah Faisal. One way or another History will repeat itself Jerusalem will once again be under the Flag of Islam. Before that we must achieve a new golden age of Science arts and Culture. Otherwise, we will always remain helpless spectators.

P.S. Shame on those Pakistanis who are supporting Israel here.

Seems like the escalation cool down for awhile.. No strikes on both sides

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom