What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
@truthfollower
I have seen your comments engaging in classic whataboutism however it is my sincere attempt to draw your attention to certain points so that you might be able to have a balanced opinion.
1 - Gaza or Palestine is virtually in control of Israel and Israel has been grabbing land since 1948.
2 - Israel has been settling Jews from all over the world on the occupied land. This is something which has been condemned by many countries and also by UN.
3 - Palestinian virtually live in a siege where Israel can attack anything and everything at will. In fact their special forces have been raiding Palestine for a long time now
4 - Hamas does not poss sophisticated weapon to attack military sites accurately hence the chances of rockets falling on Civilians are high however it can be seen that they attacked military installations and HVTs
5 - This has become a norm of Israeli state to call everyone and anyone, who criticises their excessive use of power against Palestinians, as anti semitic.
6 - There are muslims who believe that all jews are terrorists and their are jews who think all muslims & Palestinians are terrorists. Both these types are truly reprehensible creatures who do want to acknowledge that Orthodox jews side with Muslims in Israel and their are palestinians and muslims (Over the world) who has protected and helped jews.
7 - Israeli state is an apartheid state and which is one of the major reason which is making more people turn anti jew
8 - IDF doesn't care about collateral damage just like Indian army which routinely destroy civilians property and lives but continue to blame victims.

Last edited:
View attachment 742779

whats your views when Palestine gov called kashmiris terrorists ?

View attachment 742778

Neither the Palestinians nor the Israelis/Jews are the well-wishers or friends of Pakistan and Pakistanis. NEVER forget that.

And they've called up 5000 reservist and have surrounded Al Aqsa Masjid as who knows what they intend to do to it now that it's the IDF that is there and not just their police & riot force. This is worrisome for sure. Bravery is one thing, consequences is a completely different thing especially dealing with this entity that uses completely disproportionate force as a tactic.

I'm really impressed that those rockets are able to reach Tel Aviv from Ghaza. That's some 65km.

What's interesting is the Arabs in Israel are clashing heavily right now with the Israeli's. To point where Israel sending troops to the city of Lod. Yesterday an Arab Israeli was shot dead there and it has worsened in the recent hours. Also earlier today two PA officers were shot dead, initial reports from Israel suggested they had arms and were planning an attack. Now they are saying it is a mistake and the two killed were PA officers that cooperate on security matters with Israel. Israel is in a bad situation due to right wing behavior as of recent.

They are doing some airstrikes over the past 45 minutes. Palestinians are also firing back.

What's interesting is the Arabs in Israel are clashing heavily right now with the Israeli's. To point where Israel sending troops to the city of Lod. Yesterday an Arab Israeli was shot dead there and it has worsened in the recent hours. Also earlier today two PA officers were shot dead, initial reports from Israel suggested they had arms and were planning an attack. Now they are saying it is a mistake and the two killed were PA officers that cooperate on security matters with Israel. Israel is in a bad situation due to right wing behavior as of recent.

They are doing some airstrikes over the past 45 minutes. Palestinians are also firing back.

I think this first time I've seen Israeli Arabs with Israeli Jews.

@Indus Pakistan
A lot can be said about as to why not other Muslim nations are able to help the Palestinians with the notable exception of Iran. It is not a topic for this thread but I will say that nations had tried and were beaten--it is not 'the tiny Israel' the Muslim countries are fighting--it is the might of the US political and military they are fighting. There is no more the USSR to help the little bit it did. But, yes, Iran is the only real adversary. In the end, most of the leaders are self-serving and they dont' want to face the fate of Saddam Hussein.

As to the latest conflict. I believe Israel's superiority was lost when it could not eliminate Hezbollah in 2006: A militia had paralyzed northern 3rd of Israel for weeks. Gone are the days when Israelis could bomb to submission charging Bedouin armies. The wars are being fought through rockets and eventually missiles and then ballistic missiles and perhaps, if it comes to desperate time, crude nuclear material loaded onto primitive projectiles. The $ussy Israelis can't face death and economic losses. Loss of tourism alone will be a big impact. And most of these people have some home to return back to--in Europe or America. They won't be able to withstand sustained projectiles fired at them for months, if not years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom