What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to yesterday, very surprised a whole bunch of rockets got through. Seems like these were either faster rockets or they caught them by surprise during reloading

It was combination of Hamas intel in IDF relaying reloading times and barrage of 137 rockets in 5 minutes which I think is 1 rocket fired every 2 seconds for 5 minutes straight.

5 minutes * 60 seconds = 300 seconds

300 seconds / 137 rockets = 1 rocket fired every 2.189781 seconds for 5 minutes

At least 3 Palestinians killed in recent Israeli air strikes, dozens of Israeli airstrikes in last several minutes in Gaza. Photos of air strikes:
E1HJ_XoXMAI3B4U

Last edited:
At least 3 Palestinians killed in recent Israeli air strikes, dozens of Israeli airstrikes in last several minutes in Gaza.

You don't have to provde updates in every second brother we are on social media.. give an update every 2nd hour or so

Pathetic zionists.. killing other peoples babies but shaking in fear when hearing an explosion.
What is truly pathetic is hiding behind Civilian buildings to fire at densely populated civilian areas. Reminds me of a certain India.
The Iron dome is truly a great marvel of a defense system, reflects the Israelis hard work in trying to protect each and every citizen, really kudos to those who helped in making such a feat possible. I do hope one day maybe we may have a system similar to the Iron dome to protect our Kashmiri brethren from such attacks, something like US defensive systems witnessed in their bases.

What is truly pathetic is hiding behind Civilian buildings to fire at densely populated civilian areas. Reminds me of a certain India.

Everywhere in Gaza is dense, deal with it

The Iron dome is truly a great marvel of a defense system, reflects the Israelis hard work in trying to protect each and every citizen, really kudos to those who helped in making such a feat possible.
Civilians? There is no civilian in Israel as a matter of fact. Every single rat in Israel is a well trained military personnel. They all learn how to kill Palestinian kids, kill women and children. There is no mercy in the hearts of these rats.

Pathetic zionists.. killing other peoples babies but shaking in fear when hearing an explosion.

The Israelis who kill babies are not the same Israelis who shake in fear when hear a explosion.

As the Palestinians who launch rockets are no the same Palestinians who die in Israeli bombings.

Hamas and IDF bravemen should meet in a private place and fight each with their own hands, until kill all between them.

Civilians? There is no civilian in Israel as a matter of fact. Every single rat in Israel is a well trained military personnel. They all learn how to kill Palestinian kids, kill women and children. There is no mercy in the hearts of these rats.
So the 80 year old woman who died was a trained Israeli special forces huh, good to know mate.

Soon drone strikes will start if Israel doesn’t stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom