What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Netanyahu is meeting with military leadership in Beer Shiva, and supposedly approved a new wave of strikes against Gaza.

IMG_20210511_153208_950.jpg

Three PIJ top commanders eliminated. First is Sameh Fahim Mamluk, the leader or their entire rocket branch.

Hamas is a puppet of Qatar. Thats why they were quiet during Trump. Because Qatar was afraid of Trump.

There are car sized tunnels between Gaza and Egypt + Egyptian police is corrupt to the core. You can smuggle tens of thousands rockets, just matter of Iranian and Qatar money.

They have a brilliant tactics:
1) Dress civilian clothes, drive civilian cars.
2) Store rockets in dense populated areas.
3) Fire from dense populated areas.

Even Hannibal, Napoleon and Manstein could not match that brilliant tactics.

In long term oil era ends (in 20-30 years). Iran will bankrupt. Sunnis take over Syria, then Lebanese Shiites will beg Israel to save them from genocide.

Puppet of Qatar.

Hezbollah is Irans occupation force. When Lebanon was occupied by Assad they did nothing.

No one never said Iron Dome has 100% effectiveness. It shows some 90% efectivenes against supersonic rockets which is totally astonishing result.

Ironically Iron Dome saves more Gazan lives. Without Iron Dome Israel would be forced to make full scale incursion into Gaza by now.

Hamas is a puppet of Qatar, and Qatar is a puppet of ... USA.
USA is the best friend of israel.
And USA is the worst enemy of Israel.
At the same time :lol:.

Iran has made sure that Palestinians can produce these simple rockets in their kitchens.

Some sources are suggesting that Iran has supplied Palestinians with Fateh 110. The final surprise
I doubt that the Palestinians can make F-110 on their own. We need people there on the ground to assist with the more complex stages. But F-110 will be a game changer though.. will result in many Israeli casualties. But i would rather see Palestinians fitting guidance systems to their current rockets.

I doubt that the Palestinians can make F-110 on their own. We need people there on the ground to assist with the more complex stages. But F-110 will be a game changer though.. will result in many Israeli casualties. But i would rather see Palestinians fitting guidance systems to their current rockets.

What happened to your thread?

who is re-arranging the threads? @waz @LeGenD.. Don't mix these two threads together one is social issues the other when was rockets and airstrikes exchanged these are separate threads

Yes sir, it will change the game. Syrian version the Tishrin ballistic missile has been supplied to both Lebanon and Palestine. If Israel crosses the red lines then Palestinians will use their precision guided BMs to target defense ministry, Dimona and other important installations in Israel. Time will tell

Screenshot_20210511-173327.jpg

Hamas armed wing targeting Ashkelon again.

But why merge them it was unnecessary

It is not, these clashes are of a direct result of the developments in Jerusalem, and the conditions put out by Hamas are for Israel to leave the Aqsa Mosque and end evictions of residents of Shiekh Jarrah. There is no need for multiple threads.

Hamas armed wing targeting Ashkelon again.

It is not, these clashes are of a direct result of the developments in Jerusalem, and the conditions put out by Hamas are for Israel to leave the Aqsa Mosque and end evictions of residents of Shiekh Jarrah. There is no need for multiple threads.

Yes but intially different topics tho

Military training site targeted in Israeli air strikes.

Yes but intially different topics tho but all in all.. alas

They are directly related, it's better to put all developments in one main thread. Protests continue in Jerusalem as well. Developments from Gaza are in support of them. Thank you.

Yeah I disagree.

Ummah doesn't disappear just because you don't believe in it. There are people in Pakistan, Iran, and Turkey who do believe in it and I am one of those people.

our people run and hide from their deeds and they always try to find easy ways to give peace to their soul because they know they commit sins i call them crimes all through the day specially in people dealings people cannot buy a single liter of pure milk for kids in our country which was made at the name of islam, from a beggar at footpath to a minster in enclaves every one is grabbing land according to his reach we love nasheed, naats and Qawalies but we dont like to do what are prophet SAW has told us to do, we dont wanna fix our selves our public just want an easy way out from their sins, people dont care about their parents and families but they are more concerned about other countries and their people, trust me our people can kill our own people for the sake of other countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom