What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, all that I am saying is Hamas should pick some place away from civilian population to fight. But I know they won't for obvious reasons.
Yh, thats justifying killing inocents , let me put it this way --- whats stopping IDF from dropping down from a helo - carrying out targeted attacks at the hamas sites instead of firing missiles?

because thats the easy way??

First of all I or my family will never get this fake flu. Secondly you Pakistanis should stop acting as the thekedar of Islam or muslims, we are not taking anything from you. Lastly save your empathy for someone else, we don't need it.

Yes its fake so why are Indians dying? Or is that a lie too

Saudi oxygen re labbled as reliance industries when it got to India. Pakistani oxygen and ambulances.
Ah the superpower and you Indians are just open defacators aren't you. Nothing else.

Rockets continue to be fired at Gaza vicinity areas. Israel moving more tanks and reserves to Gaza border.

E1DE664WYAMtyPZ

Last edited:
Israeli airstrikes resume, targeting northern Gaza. More rockets from Gaza towards negev region.

Hamas is a resistance movement to the core
Hamas is a puppet of Qatar. Thats why they were quiet during Trump. Because Qatar was afraid of Trump.

In just the last 2 days, over 400 rockets were fired at Israel from the Gaza Strip alone. Even if Iran wanted, it is very difficult to smuggle in that many rockets under a total land, sea, and air blockade.
There are car sized tunnels between Gaza and Egypt + Egyptian police is corrupt to the core. You can smuggle tens of thousands rockets, just matter of Iranian and Qatar money.

This tactic has made Hamas, an extremely effective, potent, resilient, and agile fighting force that can adapt quickly and rapidly to a myriad of internal and external challenges.
They have a brilliant tactics:
1) Dress civilian clothes, drive civilian cars.
2) Store rockets in dense populated areas.
3) Fire from dense populated areas.

Even Hannibal, Napoleon and Manstein could not match that brilliant tactics.

In contrast to Hamas, Hezbollah is a top run organization, with the main power structure hierarchy resting at the top, with certain directives and initiatives that have to be executed in a wider framework of time. Unlike Hamas, Hezbollah plays the long game, one of the signatures of Iranian strategic doctrine.
In long term oil era ends (in 20-30 years). Iran will bankrupt. Sunnis take over Syria, then Lebanese Shiites will beg Israel to save them from genocide.

Thus Hamas is not a puppet of Iran as most people widely assume
Puppet of Qatar.

As a sovereign state, Lebanon is not currently under occupation, and when it was, Hezbollah was the force that pushed adversaries out.
Hezbollah is Irans occupation force. When Lebanon was occupied by Assad they did nothing.

Yeah I heard Iron Dome is either not working properly or just can't keep up.
No one never said Iron Dome has 100% effectiveness. It shows some 90% efectivenes against supersonic rockets which is totally astonishing result.

Ironically Iron Dome saves more Gazan lives. Without Iron Dome Israel would be forced to make full scale incursion into Gaza by now.

Yh, thats justifying killing inocents , let me put it this way --- whats stopping IDF from dropping down from a helo - carrying out targeted attacks at the hamas sites instead of firing missiles?

because thats the easy way??
These guys love to blame victims be it Kashmir or Palestine. 9 children are dead and you will find these guys love reacting on such news. What do you expect from these guys !

Sneaky zionists try to connect Iran with every single mess. I doubt Iran ships that many rockets. More like tech transfer for local production.
Iran has made sure that Palestinians can produce these simple rockets in their kitchens.

Some sources are suggesting that Iran has supplied Palestinians with Fateh 110. The final surprise

"Muslims" are not one united entity. Perhaps it should be but in reality we are not. Better we concentrate on Pakistan and Pakistanis before we concern ourselves with foreigners.
you have nailed it brother but i am sure many even in this forum will disagree with your statement but you have rightly said we should concentrate on our own self there is no ummah chummah no body will come to help us we have to fight our own battles

Sneaky zionists try to connect Iran with every single mess. I doubt Iran ships that many rockets. More like tech transfer for local production.

I think tech transfer is what they meant.
you have nailed it brother but i am sure many even in this forum will disagree with your statement but you have rightly said we should concentrate on our own self there is no ummah chummah no body will come to help us we have to fight our own battles

Yeah I disagree.

Ummah doesn't disappear just because you don't believe in it. There are people in Pakistan, Iran, and Turkey who do believe in it and I am one of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom