What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if Biden actually wants ceasefire this is best way to do it.

If US lets Iron Dome run out, Israel itself will beg for a ceasefire.

It seems plausible. I would not rule it out.

How much do they have left?

Seems some people wet dream here , is to see Iron dome run out. Though the meaning of that is that ten times more rockets would fall on cities with civilians.

If it was not for Iron dome the IDF would have been forced to act on the ground in Gaza long ago.

The result would be thousand dead and whole neighborhoods ruined.

Do some here really crave to see more blood spilled ? Learn from the past. See how it ended in 2014.

People should pray that the Iron dome do it job so we would not have to see an expansion of this conflict.

~

Seems some people wet dream here , is to see Iron dome run out. Though the meaning of that is that ten times more rockets would fall on cities with civilians.

If it was not for Iron dome the IDF would have been forced to act on the ground in Gaza long ago.

Do some here really crave to see more blood spilled ? Learn from the past. See how it ended in 2014.

People should pray that the Iron dome do it job so we would not have to see an expansion of this conflict.

~
Have you considered that their are people out their willing to fight and die for liberating their land instead of repeating hippie recitals and never getting any outcome. Unlike you their are people out there with a mission and a willingness to do what it takes instead of remaining suffocated for all eternity under the boots of Zionist expansion in exchange for a crooked and criminal peace.

~
This conflict will never end until oppressors also feel pain and realize how it feels to lose one's family members. The cost of war should be increased ten told to detter settlers from future misadventures.

On topic:

Hamas official Mousa Abu Marzook to Al-Jazeera:

All the mediation efforts by various nations have not succeeded, and if they do it will only be because our conditions (on Jerusalem expulsions) were met.

That's exactly what I've been saying since almost my first post. The neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah and the expulsion and demolition and theft of their lands and homes is what created this entire conflict and without a solution to that which is nothing short of Israel stopping any further demolition and evictions and returning what they already destroyed will not result in any cease fire or stoppage and hard to believe the Israelis will accept those conditions since it means they admit defeat which they never do. That's why this cease fire has been practically impossible for the Egyptian and US delegation to get done. This is tough to keep up.

This conflict will never end until oppressors also feel pain and realize how it feels to lose one's family members. The cost of war should be increased ten told to detter settlers from future misadventures.

On topic:
Hamas official Mousa Abu Marzook to Al-Jazeera:

All the mediation efforts by various nations have not succeeded, and if they do it will only be because our conditions (on Jerusalem expulsions) were met.
I bet the zios never expected this type of strong resolve from Gazan groups.
That's exactly what I've been saying since almost my first post. The neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah and the expulsion and demolition and theft of their lands and homes is what created this entire conflict and without a solution to that which is nothing short of Israel stopping any further demolition and evictions and returning what they already destroyed will not result in any cease fire or stoppage and hard to believe the Israelis will accept those conditions since it means they admit defeat which they never do. That's why this cease fire has been practically impossible for the Egyptian and US delegation to get done. This is tough to keep up.
That’s why they want to bomb Gaza into submission. Break their willpower and spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom