What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are handicap states not truly free estates.

Lol. they are free enough, much better than gaza wouldn't you say? How free and independent can a country, any country of 3.5 million people possibly be?

Why Egyptians are not mobilizing their Army to at least put some pressure on Israel to stop the bombings? They are powerful enough to take on anyone as per Arab members here on PDF, they mock every Muslim country that doesn't have access to the modern military as they do, but what is that Military for when they can't even protect their neighbors who are ruthlessly being bombed by their Enemy?
@The SC Where is that modern, well-equipped Egyptian Army? Now before you bring Pakistan or Turkey, Egypt shares borders with Palestine and, Aren't they are Powerful to take on Israel as many members made us believe? @Gomig-21
Are you kidding 😳 . Egyptian army will take on Israel? Please grow up . Israelis bring Sisi in power not to take on Israel.
No one should have to put up with these two guys using this situation to promote and advance Iran's interests of domination in the region. That status quo on this forum needs to be broken. The thread was back on topic and the two boys Xerxes and 925 came in to continue this habit of theirs.

These two guys need to be thread banned if I am to continue covering the conflict. Members here should request and I am one of them, that Xerxes and 925boy be thread banned as they cannot remain on topic and cannot go 15 minutes without turning this thread into non stop narrative building for Iran.

I will continue once I see they are thread banned.
Hi 👋, 925 boy is not an Iranian, he is a scammer .
Or

1. "No injuries reported"

2. "Rocket fell in an empty land"

3. "Show a car burning"

4. "Damage to a street"

Those are the only images allowed. They're really hiding the the damages that the majority of the Palestinian rockets are causing in Israel.
Search Google or you tube writing, ' hamas rocket attack on Israel '
You will see only attack on Gaza .

After watching quite a few Pakistani current affairs programs today I came to the following conclusions:

1. Arabs are NOT in a position to confront and or take part in helping Palestine militarily because their business interest will be effected.

2. Non- Arab Countries except Iran (Iran is currently helping) have intentions and willingness to help Palestine militarily but are afraid of the consequences (economical and military) they have to face ALONE since there is no muslim-block formation.

3. Some analysts have an opinion that since no one came forward for the Kashmir cause so WHY Pakistan care...

Therefore, for the foreseeable future the ONLY way to help the Palestinian cause is to volunteer by muslims in various muslim Countries.

Also, for everyone on this forum this should be crystal clear that ISIS, Al Qaeda, Daesh are the proxy terrorist outfits who are created and funded by the enemies of Muslims who like Khawarij ONLY attack muslims and have NOTHING to do with the religion of Islam. May be may be the next generations of muslims have stronger emaan then the muslims of today and then Allah SWT help will be alongside those muslims who will TRUST in Allah and do what is noble and right for the time in the interim we should all pray for the oppressed muslims all around the world... :(
Sad to say not much can be done for the Palestinians by other Arabs, Turks, Iranians, or Pakistani's in the immediate crisis. But give it 25 years. The winds are blowing for the formation of a MENA bloc......for a number of reasons in the region and globally. Only then can this festering wound be addressed.

Screenshot_20210516-193944_TikTok.jpg

Priceless.

When we take back Jerusalem. I will make her my personal bit*h. Inshallah the day comes soon these tyrants pay a heavy price.
Their won’t be any still alive more realistically. Either they flee or die. I’m not saying it should happen, but it probably will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom