What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems some people wet dream here , is to see Iron dome run out. Though the meaning of that is that ten times more rockets would fall on cities with civilians.

If it was not for Iron dome the IDF would have been forced to act on the ground in Gaza long ago.

The result would be thousand dead and whole neighborhoods ruined.

Do some here really crave to see more blood spilled ? Learn from the past. See how it ended in 2014.

People should pray that the Iron dome do it job so we would not have to see an expansion of this conflict.

~

Samuel, will Israel stop the demolitions and theft of Palestinian lands and homes in Sheikh Jarrah that started all this? Doesn't Israel expect some kind of resistance to such acts of thievery? I'm putting you one the spot because I've known you for a very long time through the old forum and I'm sure this is a tough question for you to answer honestly, but please do.

That's exactly what I've been saying since almost my first post. The neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah and the expulsion and demolition and theft of their lands and homes is what created this entire conflict and without a solution to that which is nothing short of Israel stopping any further demolition and evictions and returning what they already destroyed will not result in any cease fire or stoppage and hard to believe the Israelis will accept those conditions since it means they admit defeat which they never do. That's why this cease fire has been practically impossible for the Egyptian and US delegation to get done. This is tough to keep up.

Indeed, it will be difficult to attain some sort of long term relief or condition. I feel like at most there will be a short term agreement of some sort. Israeli's, however, took it too far by inflicting civilian casualties intentionally and this will continue for a month or more if they don't agree to conditions put forth by all Palestinians. I don't believe Palestinian factions will not allow Israel to get an unconditional ceasefire after they killed 200+ Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank....

Lol. they are free enough, much better than gaza wouldn't you say? How free and independent can a country, any country of 3.5 million people possibly be?

Kindly dont compare applies with oranges, you can open a thread for that discussion.

The Israelis that couldn't have kept the war going for more than a week or currently can't risk of invading Gaza can't take Sinai from Egpt. The Egyptian army is a huge army with modern weapons. In the event Egypt and Israel go to war and nukes aren't deployed, Israel will need America to save them.

Upon what basis do you think this? If you do the calculations and the amount of bombs each Israeli aircraft can carry, see the tonnage and how many sorties each plane can fly, plus the number of artillery pieces and rockets they have you welcome to the frightening conclusion in about a day Israel could flatten the entire gaza strip and kill perhaps most of the 2 milion people. What would be the consequences? and who would punish them? they have nukes. In an all out proper wart they could do anything.

Egypt would have its airforce destroyed upon take off or on the ground. Israel has F15's and F35's. Once they have air superiority, it would be precision hits until supply lines are cut and forward units are destroyed one by one. It would be an absolute turkey shoot. Within a week Sinai is theirs and they would have the Suez canal as a natural barrier.

Sisi knows this as to most military people in Egypt. The military is just there to control the Egyptian people in case they God forgot want a democracy.

About 3-4 sorties hit northern Gaza and Gaza city moments ago. Reports of at least 3 Palestinian casualties in these strikes.

Upon what basis do you think this? If you do the calculations and the amount of bombs each Israeli aircraft can carry, see the tonnage and how many sorties each plane can fly, plus the number of artillery pieces and rockets they have you welcome to the frightening conclusion in about a day Israel could flatten the entire gaza strip and kill perhaps most of the 2 milion people. What would be the consequences? and who would punish them? they have nukes. In an all out proper wart they could do anything.

Egypt would have its airforce destroyed upon take off or on the ground. Israel has F15's and F35's. Once they have air superiority, it would be precision hits until supply lines are cut and forward units are destroyed one by one. It would be an absolute turkey shoot. Within a week Sinai is theirs and they would have the Suez canal as a natural barrier.

Sisi knows this as to most military people in Egypt. The military is just there to control the Egyptian people in case they God forgot want a democracy.
The Israeli's wont flatten Gaza, they would have millions of Arab refuges pushing into Israel proper. If they slaughter millions, even the USA will abandon them (Israel popularity has dropped and will continue to diminish as USA demographics change).

Israel is more vulnerable and the Egyptians stronger then you give them credit for, IMO

Dude, how many times we have to tell you avoid deep discussions on off-topic posts.

I think the Palestinians are very close to utilizing cruise missiles as I said few days ago. This would be a huge escalation.

If this becomes a reality, good bye to Irone Dome.
Thank you, ma brother and I truly hope any of your family members back at THEIR RIGHTFUL homes are safe and sound during these awful times.

Another thing that made me think about this most unfortunate war is that during these difficult time (and I am probably undergoing my most difficult test ATM and will follow Allah's (swt)'s messages of perseverance and that He would never burden a true believer more than he or she can handle and I compare my tough situation to what those poor Palestinians are undergoing and it is like night and day. There is nowhere my problems are equal to the 1-trillionth's of what these poor, brave souls are enduring.

May Allah soon relieve them of all these awful tragedies and gives them peace and stability and most of all, protection against the vile acts of the disproportionate bombings and ethnic cleansing. The latter is of MUCH concern as it is obviously the root of the problem and what happens even with a lot of Israel has been hit by Hamas? Do they continue or do they stop? Bottom line, despite out own personals problems, there are no comparisons.

Amen

May Allah (swt) alleviate their situation and make the Palestinian people and their struggles more successful.
May Allah (swt) make it easy it for you in your situation as well,

Around night time Israeli's tend to fire a lot of flares at border areas in anticipation of a cross-border op (via tunnel) by Hamas commandos. They are overly prepared this time around and this explains why Hamas hasn't attempted one as of now. They would need backup mortar fire and the right conditions (smog) to be able to pull one off with success. This applies to the Naval Commando units as well. At the same time, Hamas strategy may have adapted. Maybe they want multiple squads in at once versus one small squad.

I don't want to ignore your post for fear it will lead into an off-topic discussion about the Egyptian military and not the topic at hand even though I can sense you're trying to correlate the two together. And since @PakSword and the other mods left it, it must be ok with them to at least offer an answer.

Are you aware of the conditions of the peace treaty signed in 1979? Sinai is separated into 3 sectors militarily. Dived the peninsula in 3 sectors starting at the canal zone and the central part and the third at the Israeli border. Starting with the first sector, only a certain amount of defensive weapons are allowed and as sectors get closer to Israel, it becomes nearly only military outpost and a boarder guard patrol. In the treaty, the same applies to Israel's side and all this done for Israel's protection. Ask me if I agree with that and I'll tell you no, of course not, but that's what Sadat, Begin and Carter agreed to in that treaty.

On top of that is the major reason why no mobilization of any of our "fancy" and modern military will be undertaken to the border because it is clearly agreed in the treaty that such an act (for whatever reason, will be considered an ACT OF WAR provocation and the US will respond in kind at its full disposal.) Call it what you like, cowardice, zionist stooges whatever, it doesn't matter to me. The leadership has abided by the treaty and will continue to do it because our intentions (also defined in the treaty) is that Israel NEVER enters the Sinai militarily. It's not for supporting this unfortunate cause as much as it pains me to say that. But there is your answer and I hope it makes sense. No one at this time including the great superpowers like Chine and Russia would want a full military escalation with the US and NATO. Would you?

Egypt has been very aggressive on the diplomatic front with the UN of first getting a cease fire so no more Palestinians are ravagely killed. They've tried 3 times already between Israel and Hamas and are being very aggressive with Israel. Right now, diplomacy is our only choice and we are pushing as hard as possible. You might not like El Sisi and that's fine, but you can't just pack up your forces and threaten war against the US. Please be reasonable. Sorry @Falcon29 bas lazem a2oulu el haga de so more of the young folks here with high passion for the destruction of Israel understand the limitations and consequences.

InshaAllah in the future we will see an economically stronger Eygpt which is able to be bolder and reject harsh conditions imposed on it in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom