What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

translated.jpg

I don't remember if I have deleted any of your posts. I don't even remember if I have deleted Indian posts that were off topic.

But if really any of the mods (myself included), have deleted any posts, they must be going off topic.

Regarding Iran, many members have already appreciated your country's support, whether it's little too no use in the current situation. If someone wants to remind us about that every now and then, sorry it is not an acceptable behavior.

If you really want, you can open a separate thread to gather many of your like minded people, where everyone will be open to brag as much as he likes.
You deleted mine..a reply to 500…I guess The use of the term Nazi is an insult, a double insult if it’s written in capital letters.😂😂😂😂…this thread did fine without moderation…and will be fine without moderation…

Hamas soldiers wrote salutes to West Bank martyrs on their rockets fired at Tel Aviv:
aef91666a2954447fe3978a7ae39ba62.jpg

2b9dbbc3511856004d9c5a3c2a07807a.jpg

38daf1c117514875715d57d2b4356bb3.jpg

You deleted mine..a reply to 500…I guess The use of the term Nazi is an insult, a double insult if it’s written in capital letters.😂😂😂😂…this thread did fine without moderation…and will be fine without moderation…

It is better no insults used by anyone, and yes moderation was needed to keep thread on topic....

Netanyahu and Gantz to make press statements in Tel Aviv at 5:00

The Iron Dome system on the Navy ship near the gas fields:
cc16cc6a9138f0114bfe2a2a038e63a4.jpg

Bro I wanted to open a different thread about this as I also came across some interesting photos. Can you create a thread? It will be very interesting how cleverly they have snatched the land.
Done bhai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom