What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, I am out permanently again after 925boy latest post. I am not okay with these people continue using my people blood to promote Iran, or to insult/trash me and try to make me slave for Iran. I will check back tonight to see if these kinds of people are thread banned or not. I will come back on at night if they are. If they aren't, than I will be out for good. Thanks to everyone for support of Palestinian people during these difficult times.

Dude - You do realize there are lot of us here apart from Iranians

Just ignore them

No one can overlook your community's sacrifices

Just because Iranians' are boasting something doesn't mean we'll accept it

Please keep updating us

Alright guys, I am out permanently again after 925boy latest post. I am not okay with these people continue using my people blood to promote Iran, or to insult/trash me and try to make me slave for Iran. I will check back tonight to see if these kinds of people are thread banned or not. I will come back on at night if they are. If they aren't, than I will be out for good. Thanks to everyone for support of Palestinian people during these difficult times.

You're the one genuine voice we have of the Palestinian people on this forum. Add people you don't like onto the ignore list. Without you here it's just a bunch of hyper-nationalist teenagers speaking on your behalf through the prism of their own biases.

We are already cut off from you guys - don't add to that please.

Exactly! i fully agree -

How many times people repeated.. Forget this debate. But stay focussed on the topic and forget about posters also but stay focussed.. It is a topic for another time... Just leave it. It has been said again and again.. Re-read the topic

How many times people repeated.. Forget this debate. But stay focussed on the topic and forget about posters also but stay focussed.. It is a topic for another time... Just leave it. It has been said again and again.. Re-read the topic
did u also tell Falcon to stay focused on the topic and stop getting emotionally distracted by Iran??? EVERYONE should follow that rule, but we arent sure if exceptions are being made for certain people for certain reasons, which i find unfair.

did u also tell Falcon to stay focused on the topic and stop getting emotionally distracted by Iran??? EVERYONE should follow that rule, but we arent sure if exceptions are being made for certain people for certain reasons, which i find unfair.

I told him but he himself also told others to stay focus on the topic but many just kept replying to him.. But in reality it is a topic for another day.. For the time being it is irrelevant... Let it slide

:laughcry::laughcry:

186513609_314925323351582_1669804052083939513_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom