What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one genuine voice we have of the Palestinian people on this forum. Add people you don't like onto the ignore list. Without you here it's just a bunch of hyper-nationalist teenagers speaking on your behalf through the prism of their own biases.

We are already cut off from you guys - don't add to that please.

No one should have to put up with these two guys using this situation to promote and advance Iran's interests of domination in the region. That status quo on this forum needs to be broken. The thread was back on topic and the two boys Xerxes and 925 came in to continue this habit of theirs.

These two guys need to be thread banned if I am to continue covering the conflict. Members here should request and I am one of them, that Xerxes and 925boy be thread banned as they cannot remain on topic and cannot go 15 minutes without turning this thread into non stop narrative building for Iran.

I will continue once I see they are thread banned.

Israel is way too powerful for Palestinians and its neighbours including Syria, Jordan and Lebanon.

Only Iran and Egypt can put up a fight but however they cannot destroy Israel.

Also don't forget apart from their advanced weapons they have full support from USA, France and UK- the Crusader trio.

This is ridiculous understanding of Israel conventional means. Israel can't conquer just even 1 tree from Egypt and Jordan militarily.. Not in this time and era.. It is just outside of their realm of possibilities. They got ravished by Hamas who is non-state actors. Syria is also stronger then Israel in a conventionally conflict despite just exiting a 10 year war..

Iron dome is a hoax. There cities will be levelled by any state actors and their f-35s will be taken out of air immediately then they will have to engage militarily with a bigger armies that is well equipment in a conventional battle. Within 9-10 monts the battle will be fought inside Israel retreating and that is if uncle sam doesn't get involved.

Alot of people miss the point completely when it comes to Israel.. A mistake repeated again and again.. Some even refer to wars as if it is a comicbook narrative where there are superheroes and where someone can win it with one punch yada yada.. That is just not war or real life..

I just don't think people on this forum understand the dynamics of conventional conflict and how it unfolds. Maybe few understand but they don't come online here or rarely post

Why’re people mad over Iran support of Palestinians? You can’t do shit why you people got problem with others helping?

Don't try spinning it, we have problem with people here using Palestinian blood to promote Iran. And trying to impose status quo of master slave relationship on everyone here. With Iran being master and rest slave worshippers to Iran. People of region do not worship Iran nor accept notion of Iran domination of region. People who want this can discuss about it Iranian section of forum. This is about Palestinian conflict right now.

They would never nuke you, but they would take the Sanai in a week and keep it.

The Israelis that couldn't have kept the war going for more than a week or currently can't risk of invading Gaza can't take Sinai from Egpt. The Egyptian army is a huge army with modern weapons. In the event Egypt and Israel go to war and nukes aren't deployed, Israel will need America to save them.

Don't try spinning it, we have problem with people here using Palestinian blood to promote Iran. And trying to impose status quo of master slave relationship on everyone here. With Iran being master and rest slave worshippers to Iran. People of region do not worship Iran nor accept notion of Iran domination of region. People who want this can discuss about it Iranian section of forum. This is about Palestinian conflict right now.

Just let it slide bro.. It is a topic for another day.. Lets remain focussed on the main topic

No one should have to put up with these two guys using this situation to promote and advance Iran's interests of domination in the region. That status quo on this forum needs to be broken. The thread was back on topic and the two boys Xerxes and 925 came in to continue this habit of theirs.

These two guys need to be thread banned if I am to continue covering the conflict. Members here should request and I am one of them, that Xerxes and 925boy be thread banned as they cannot remain on topic and cannot go 15 minutes without turning this thread into non stop narrative building for Iran.

I will continue once I see they are thread banned.
We are discussing the situation of the Gaza conflict here. You are the one who is the most distracted out of all of us . Please focus on the conflict, nd not on wat Iran supporters are posting. I said it before and Im saying it again, We are not bringing Iran up even ONCE to boast about anything. Check my damn post being critical on Iran for not Intervening yet. These issues are coming up because they are intelinked and are strategically related to the conflict situation. Im not derailing any post. If anyone is Boasting about Iran without a reason then Im also asking them to STOP RIGHT NOW.

But most of us are analyzing and discussing the Issue and Iran nd Hezbollah often come up into these discussions cuz they are key players. I woud say if there is anyone who needs to focus on GAZA conflict then its you. You are focusing instead on other irrelevant things here. And no need to be overly emotional here. This is a very important thread, lets put egos aside.

Also, no need to blakmail moderators to take action for NO REASON. Everyone is free to check all my posts. I dont know abt others but atleast I have done nothing WRONG. And BTW, wen it comes to people reporting, I can get a lot more people reporting you than u can reporting me, trust me on that . SO PLEASE LETS BE GOOD BROTHERS NOW AND COVER THE CONFLICT INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME.

@Xerxes22

You and 925boy need to stop for us to get back on topic. Every 20 minutes you two come up with another post to detail thread. We are waiting for you guys to get it together.

I am not a brother to you either. You don't get to insult me and call me brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom