What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
They squeeze you into one of the most density populated zones in the world and then say youre using human shields .

Exactly, and keep in mind much of Gaza's population are refugees and not from Gaza originally. They were expelled by Jewish terrorist militias from other Palestinian cities.

Israel airstrike hits a park in Gaza city and hits Hamas chief Yahya Sinwar's office. The 50-70 airstrikes are targeting streets. Israeli's are trying their luck to destroy defensive tunnels and underground infrastructure by hitting streets.

Yes, at least two martyrs has arrived to a hospital. It seems another building was hit without warning and casualties reported.
We figured this might happen. They want to bomb everything out of desperation hoping they get something and restrict transit through streets. Hopefully those tunnels are built around with a concrete over layer in an arch

If A$$ licking has a face and words, that would be it. But She has literally said what America always did, make sure Israel remains far ahead of its counterparts so they can launch any attack anytime they want, later some Americans will issue some statements but the Aid that Israel use to buy weapons to kill innocent civilians will remain flowing from the States, As a child recently said in her video "It's Not Fair "Israel has the support of entire West and with Billions of dollars with modern equipment and other side doesn't even have a functional Army. Yet they turn this one-sided slaughter and call it a conflict like the other side has anything to respond with.

As a saying Goes, A Jew will beat you while crying for help.
You are an American Pakistan but quite a bit ill informed. Here you a go... a quick google search revealed US aid to Palestine.

Loooool have to show that their weposn are superior....now India will buy iron done...but they forget its Pakistan and China they will face not hamas
Hamas is a thug... how they terrorize Palestinians during peace time.

You are an American Pakistan but quite a bit ill informed. Here you a go... a quick google search revealed US aid to Palestine.

Is it just me or is @BATMAN a jew

Loooool have to show that their weposn are superior....now India will buy iron done...but they forget its Pakistan and China they will face not hamas

Is it just me or is @BATMAN a jew
Not sure. But he’s one of those people that think usaid, is an innocent aid organization that doesn’t use its humanitarian access to smuggle agents into a country to spy and collect information. They’ve done it repeatedly to other areas around the world.

Damn bro.. Many pakistani israelis have been ousted even Moroccan israelis on PDF but you were the last one of them I would have ever even suspected.. I am geninuely saddened that one of my favourite posters on PDF few weeks ago turns out to be an undercover Jew:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom