What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say to Hamas don't stop. If you stop they are just gonna use their intelligence or US intelligence to find your weapons do some air or SF ground raids and take your weapons.

Start a plan for guerilla warfare and make this a long lasting effort like Taliban. Issue a global call for muslims to join this cause. We're living in a slow and steady crusade man. Just go look at Western social media users they don't care they support Israel expecting Jesus to come again when all Jews return to Israel.

We are on one side and these Judeo-Christians are on one side.

What do you guys think? Am I wrong?

Decades we have put on our suit and tie expecting some sort of justice. As always White man has robbed us with a deceitful smile.

When it comes to christian issues like Bosnia when the muslims started to unite, return to Islam and gain an upperhand. America rushed in with full force to stop it and carved out new states.

In North South Sudan same thing created new states i.e North and South Sedan.

When it comes to muslims like in Burma, Kashmir, Palestine. These white bastards go to sleep.

What you guys think? Am I wrong? Or too emotional?? I don't know what to think anymore. I just think of the Hadis that nations will decend upon muslims like someone goes to a feast. Real sad inside man.

What’s the feasibility of repairing these tunnel networks . That hole in the street doesn’t seem to big. open the tunnel again, but also doing it in a way to demonstrate simple repair work for civilian roads instead of revealing that they actually hit a tunnel.

I say to Hamas don't stop. If you stop they are just gonna use their intelligence or US intelligence to find your weapons do some air or SF ground raids and take your weapons.

Start a plan for guerilla warfare and make this a long lasting effort like Taliban. Issue a global call for muslims to join this cause. We're living in a slow and steady crusade man. Just go look at Western social media users they don't care they support Israel expecting Jesus to come again when all Jews return to Israel.

Decades we have put on our suit and tie expecting some sort of justice. As always White man has robbed us with a deceitful smile.

When it comes to christian issues like Bosnia when the muslims started to unite, return to Islam and gain an upperhand. America rushed in with full force to stop it and carved out new states.

When it comes to muslims like in Burma, Kashmir, Palestine. These white bastards go to sleep.

What you guys think? Am I wrong? Or too emotional?? I don't know what to think anymore. I just think of the Hadis that nations will decend upon muslims like someone goes to a feast. Real sad inside man.

One caveat, it is not 'judeo-christia'.

It is Zionist, they simply control the Christian world and have them work for them.

east timor

To their credit, America did help create 2 new muslim majority states in Europe. Bosnia and Kosovo.

Dang bro, I didn’t knew there is purge going on here for having difference of opinion.

There is no purge going on bro.. But PDF is just heavily infiltrated.. Very hard to spot the inflitrators because they speak local langauges from the countries they are claiming to be from but initially they are jews. Like Pakistani jews, Turkish jews, Iranian jews, Moroccan jews etc etc.. an Inflitration that is hard to detect but not impossible.. There is so far 2 cases one Pakistani and Moroccan ousted 100% confirmed... @BATMAN is not the other Pakistani btw and his not confirmed just suspecion

Israeli media reporting Israeli Air Force beginning large of wave strikes now. Lots of jets over Gaza now.

You are an American Pakistan but quite a bit ill informed. Here you a go... a quick google search revealed US aid to Palestine.

Well, I do know you are not a smart person, but I am talking about Military aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom