What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they didn't want a muslim power flanking Christian Europe to the East. Better to nip the evil before in the bud. Before Bosnian and Kosovan muslims return to Islam. Give them what they want so they stop.

Makes no sense.

Mostly because of their beef with Russia though.

might have helped.

I just wish some conclusion could be drawn to help Palestinians.

Apparently Arafat was offered a country and he refused. Didn't want to settle for a small country. It might be too late now to get It peacefully.

Start a plan for guerilla warfare and make this a long lasting effort like Taliban. Issue a global call for muslims to join this cause.

Everyone will call me a conspiracy NUT but isn't it so ironic and strange that under the guise of COVID the travel restrictions are imposed so that free traveling is being impeded so it become so hard for the people who wanted to volunteer in any form including physical resistance.

Decades we have put on our suit and tie expecting some sort of justice. As always White man has robbed us with a deceitful smile.

Not ALL whites have this mentality, there is a very "special breed" who are not Jews or remotely jews (and they are not true Christian as well) but their hatred towards muslims is to the extreme...They are the decedents of Khazar tribe... (you can research on these people). Majority of them converted to Jews (fake since they are not semite and the original 12 tribes of Bani Israel are semites) and some of them later became Christian but not true Christian but a special kind called "Christian Zionist". Now if you look closely at major positions in domains such as defence & military, foreign policy, national security in various Countries who were in some form involved in colonial rule you will be astonished to find these people running top positions and these are the ones who work relentlessly in pushing agendas (including wars) towards muslim countries all around the world...and around the clock...

To me if anyone who is following Christianity to the letter are the "Orthodox Christians" and you will NOT find hatred among them towards muslims (and they consist of Whites).

Last edited:
There is no way of countering fighter jets, Palestinians are at their mercy, they will bomb rocket sites but also civilians and label them as potential rocket sights, with no accountability.
There is - tunnels and underground movement and pathways....Hezbollah used it to avoid Israeli air force bombings in 2006....North Koreans apparently are the best tunnel builders and helped build HZB's tunnels in southern lebanon..i suspect Hamas has dug alot of tunnels, even ones that Israeli's cant hit...and Israel only hit 1 point in that long as tunnel ?? lmao..Hamas will rebuild that shit back in 1 full day and its back to operating...tunnels can still work cuz destroying all or alot of it is hard..even on US mexico border..there are still tunnels active atm.

Baat sai kar rha hai yar. That is what Erdoğan said as well. If we can't protect Al Aqsa then we can't protect Medina sharif, we can't protect Makkah mukarrama, we can't protect Aya Sophia, Islamabad, Jakarta, Dubai, Cairo no one will be safe.

We muslims are betrayed by our leaders man.

Al Aqsa is the redline. I don't think this cushy life in America will be worth it to me anymore, chasing degrees, good job and marriage with a good girl will be worth it to me anymore if Al Aqsa falls. I don't think I'll be able to live with the thought I didn't do anything.

There is - tunnels and underground movement and pathways....Hezbollah used it to avoid Israeli air force bombings in 2006....North Koreans apparently are the best tunnel builders and helped build HZB's tunnels in southern lebanon..i suspect Hamas has dug alot of tunnels, even ones that Israeli's cant hit...and Israel only hit 1 point in that long as tunnel ?? lmao..Hamas will rebuild that shit back in 1 full day and its back to operating...tunnels can still work cuz destroying all or alot of it is hard..even on US mexico border..there are still tunnels active atm.

I am talking about Civilians, they will be out there only to be killed by Brutal Air strikes.

Israeli firing guided or cruise missiles from their Navy ships

To me if anyone who is following Christianity to the letter are the "Orthodox Christians" and you will NOT find hatred among them towards muslims (and they consist of Whites).

You must be joking. As a Bosnian I can tell you you are very wrong. I wouldn't let one into my house. I'd rather wash a jews feet than have one of them around. Orthodoxy should be classified as a terrorist organisation.

Over 100 airstrikes now just from the past 15 minutes. They are probably targeting more roads/homes. 7 more Palestinian martyrs were pulled out of the rubble of their home from previous wave of strikes.

Orthodoxy should be classified as a terrorist organisation.
Do you even think before writing such a sentence? how can you generalize ALL Orthodox Christians like that... ! I mean we have in Pakistan saying which translates to "not all your five fingers are equal" ... so do not generalize...I can give you millions of examples with references where the group which from centuries involved in wars and mayhem against muslims to this day are not Orthodox Christians nor Orthodox Jews ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom