What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very heavy Israeli airstrikes in Gaza now, dozens in rapid fashion. Rockets at Netivot.

Ashkelon seems to have degraded no? Perhaps priority is out for the capital and the frontier is weaker. For each barrage their are impacts in Ashkelon or Ashdod now

Yeah, Ashkelon and Ashdod are more penetrable. Tel Aviv is the capital with more important assets so they will protect it more.

About 30 airstrikes within two minutes in Gaza city. More rockets at Netivot. It is unlikely any major hits were scored in Tel Aviv as they have dozens of Iron Dome batteries there on top of other missile defenses. So, let's move on from that unless something new comes up.

@LeGenD @waz @PakSword @Areesh @Reichsmarschall @Gomig-21 @islamrules2020 @others

Look guys, I would love to continue updating everyone on the situation in my country. And release the details before others get them. But, I would really appreciate if moderators can situation on topic. There are too many posts by pro-Iran members suggesting Iran ordered Hamas to fire rockets, or taking credit for Hamas's decision of military action. And generally making the thread a public opinion campaign for Iran. I do not appreciate that this people are taking credit for themselves for something they don't have the courage to do. I would prefer for thread to stay on topic, strictly about Palestine, unless official statements/actions are taken by other nations. But, if I see another one of these guys post that this is 'Iranian retaliation to Israel', I will leave the forum again. This forum has to choose between me or turning this thread into public opinion campaign for Iran. I am not going to explain myself further, my demands are just and correct. If this issue isn't addressed, than I thank those who showed support on this thread and wish them happy lives and will be on my way out.

Bro, ignore those who go of topic. We Pakistani's know this is a full Palestinian effort against Israel. If you leave you just give others your space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom