What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect a big escalation next, specifically the use of short range cruise missiles. The Palestinians have hundreds of these.

Hamas needs to take down few towers in Tel Aviv. You will see the zionists shitting in their pants.

Lack of precision most probably. Honestly, I'm surprised that they say they will target the Moshe Tower. It seems hard to imagine that they can target a tower with their current arsenal. Unless they have things that they haven't revealed yet.

Hitting a area inside base will be easier as it will be large in area size, although well defended, but if few rockets got through and hit runway or hangers or any other place then it will be moral booster as it will mean engaging the attacking force.

Lack of precision most probably. Honestly, I'm surprised that they say they will target the Moshe Tower. It seems hard to imagine that they can target a tower with their current arsenal. Unless they have things that they haven't revealed yet.

I think they said they are using a ballistic missile for this strike, not sure which missile exactly, some said it would use control system of Fajr-5C

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom