What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of this house was struck in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza city moments ago:
E1dAzVTXMAYsV0V

I can still see a light criticism in your post bro. What can be done more? Please tell us what can Iran do more than what it has already done? Gaza is under a full blockade.. it is a miracle that there are still some arms flowing to there.
Lets leave it at that. Please share the news related to topic.

------------------------------------------

I have some office work, will be returning in approx. half an hour. Please don't make this thread a battle ground among yourselves.

This is the condition of us Muslims that has lead us here where we are right now.

and where are the "saviors" of Islamic world the ISIS and Al Qaeda?
What this tells you ... these goons are the creation of western powers...who ONLY kills their fellow muslims like the khawrij back in the days.

@PakSword @Mods I request you to please ban anyone, ANYONE, who is portraying Palestinian Resistance and sacrifices as Iran's proxy!

No disrespect to any country but this is NOT the time to boast about it even if someone has helped them, not the time to take credit from Palestinians and if Iran has done that then it's totally appreciable since every other Muslim country right now is acting like a coward.

Hate is so deep now. Isreal has a very short time to implement 2 state agreements or the next Nakba day will be more lethal. People deny or accept, Palestinian factions are much stronger and much organized and... seems very well trained compare to past.
After watching the last few weeks of activity and extreme hate, when Israeli citizens start attacking their Arab Palestinian neighbors... Isreal's existence seems now in deep danger. Also, it seems the US is tired of defending Israel, not much interested. Again, US main issue is right now Taiwan, currency, trade tariffs, etc, and the South China sea.

Last edited:
All true except that western and much of Eastern Europe would give their lives for Israel. Also America. Israel is their extension and their tool. If they lose that, their whole colonialism project will fail. So they will never let Israel lose. But they themselves might lose and Israel will go with them. This can only happen after a middle eastern nuclear proliferation. Iran, Turkey and maybe some other.

I am very confident not many Europeans are willing to **die for** Israel, Eastern or Western . Americans maybe but even then I dont see many.
As I have lived in America more than half my life and am deeply 'embedded' here, anti-Semitism comes to people lips especially after a few 'rounds'. It is a different matter that they hate Muslims much more. But to die for someone you don't really like--which is Israel--is asking for too much.

And I bet my shiny $2 coin-- a lot of politicians are waiting to put AIPAC in place. Already, on the front page of NY Times right now, there is story that American Left is being vocal about not giving Israel another blank check. This trend is going to get worse and worse for Israel. And until that trend reaches a critical mass-- do NOT let Israel get away with too much land!!!

Disappointed in you, that guy came in and blatantly marketed this Palestinian conflict as an Iranian retaliation. We are all aware of Iranian support to Palestinian factions and encouraged that. I am not okay with people claiming we take orders from others and sacrifice ourselves for others. This is extremely disrespectful in our culture. And it is disrespectful of some members here to make this thread an analysis from Iran POV when it is full blown conflict in all Palestinian territories. I don't want this thread to be analysis of Iranian IRGC capabilities. There is Iranian defense section for that. Otherwise, you are free to do as you wish.
Please brother calm down, let them say whatever they want, I as a shia know know very well about your/Palestinian sacrifices and what you people are going thru, let them talk whatever they want, please understand you and your people need credit from Allah alone, not from people like us.

I respect you and your people and pray that you and your people come out from this battle victorious.

Lets leave it at that. Please share the news related to topic.

------------------------------------------

I have some office work, will be returning in approx. half an hour. Please don't make this thread a battle ground among yourselves.

This is the condition of us Muslims that has lead us here where we are right now.
Gaza is blocked air-land, and sea for the last " 14 YEARS". Isreal land stealing is not stopping and turning Gaza into the prison of millions. The world's most densely populated area where almost 7000 people live in per sq/km area. This hate has a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom