What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demography was already changed by then.
View attachment 744072

Stay on topic but one thing i WILL never understand for the life of me... Is why fuking Kashmir? what value does it hold? When Jinnah was actully cheated out of much bigger territory when they were creating the 2 states and the kashmir obsession comes from them hidding the fact that he gave away to much and collided with these who wanted to give India as much as possible and he was truly pro-india disquesed as pro-pakistan or founding father..

Hyderabad? Delhi? Bihar and all the way to Bangladesh border is a Muslim heartland and he left all these and accepted the pre-Mohammad of Ghor borders before the battle of tarain.. India gained everything all the way to square one except east Bangladesh without fighting at all and with only PEN and letter...

But if you truly wanna lay claim on something lay claim on Delhi and Acre.. Forget Kashmir

Now I know that availability of "less oxygen" to the brain "can cause irrational and stupid decisions":

1621111230006.png

https://religionnews.com/2021/05/15/india-police-jail-21-kashmiris-amid-pro-palestinian-rallies/

Arab leaders ... are you seeing this????

IDF are hiding outside Gaza in their tanks and won't venture inside. Like Nazi Germany bombing of Stalingrad they just intend to bomb it into rubble and set the Palestinians back another 20 years of development and then sell them Cement and other building materials.

feeling some what depressed since yesterday, ---------- havent seen a single kike ----in my neighbourhood...
i like to stick a sholom up his rear tunnel today,

If they have miniaturized cruise missiles, with preprogramable flight path this could change things drastically by introducing new attack vectors
Could they build pulsejets? Seems like something even people with little resources could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom