What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israelis on Twitter are shit scared of HZ stepping in

Hz should further improve itself. Once Iran fields drones with Air to Air combat capability then Hezbollah will get soon after.

Hezbollah will learn and improve with current conflict. The group is a massive deterrent against Isreal for Iran.

Could they build pulsejets? Seems like something even people with little resources could do.
I don’t think they could without a large industry. but these mini engines are quite small and is the type of stuff that can be smuggled in.Also mini turbo jet engines. Very small but can go hundreds of kilometres or so.
1621112287500.jpeg

Now I know that availability of "less oxygen" to the brain "can cause irrational and stupid decisions":

View attachment 744073

https://religionnews.com/2021/05/15/india-police-jail-21-kashmiris-amid-pro-palestinian-rallies/

Arab leaders ... are you seeing this????
Arabs have no leaders. Thay have rulers.

Alexander the Great..

I would rather have an army of sheep lead by a lion than an army of lions led by a sheep.

Arabs are lions led by sheep and sloths. Sick

Salahudeen may Allah be pleased with him cried after winning because he had to slaughter more Muslim than kafirs to free Jerusalem.
Inshallah the culling of the munafiq rulers will begin soon

Important Clarification:

The rumors about Moshe Tower was fake news that originated on Facebook. It is not true and Hamas did not make that statement. Only real statements were on their Telegram channel. They just got banned off Telegram so only true statements on Al-Aqsa tv in Gaza.

Also, they did not say when they will strike , but after midnight it appears. It's psychological warfare to make Israeli's stressed and suffer like Palestinians. Does not mean they will do something out of this world.

It's so rich coming from the Israelis. IDF has been polluting Twitter with their reports of bombing Gaza and targeting residential buildings every day since the beginning of the war.
These American trash have relished this kind of stuff against Iran for years so I’m glad their little brother is getting bitch slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom