What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you ban Israelis from the forum too since they love their country like you loves yours?
@500 @Natan @DavidSling

I didn't tag any Israeli

I am talking about you. I want you ban permanently

@PakSword
Ironically the only Muslim nation that has fighting chance against Israel is the one which has secular roots and was founded by a supposed jew agent. Unfortunately some people still think madaris and the zombies that are created there will save us.

That country also has diplomatic relations with Israel

No point in bashing madaris. All the secular dictators ruling middle east didn't get educated at madaris and those secular dictators are the first wall of defense for Israel

I didn't tag any Israeli

I am talking about you. I want you ban permanently

@PakSword

No point in bashing madaris. All the secular dictators ruling middle east didn't get educated at madaris and they are the first wall of defense for Israel
Why? Are you admin of this forum? And where did I cheer this cruelty?

ALLAH PAK na wada keya ha hamaray Nabi(SAAW) sa keh iss ummat ko akaila nahi chorayn gy tu ALLAH PAK har door mn Muskhlis loog iss Ummat mn paida kartay rahay hn. Quran parho bhai or Dhondo sedhay rastay par app ko banday wahan mil jayn gy (73 saal bohat hotay hn, itnay saalon sa yarghamal banay hoa ha iss mulk ko. Ya uthna hamaray muqadar mn ha. Now people need to choose the side) Un ko opar la kar ao phir charho inn dehshat gardon k khilaf aik jo hamaray dayain taraf ha or dosara jo hamaray janobi-banyn taraf ha.

Mashallah. Dayain tarf b dushma par chary, janobi baye tarf b dushman pe chary, or Israel pe b chary..... Pir America or pora west ham ko b Apne uspe chara lega. Bhai kitno pe Charana Hy tmne hamy ????

Ye nuclear weapons Ka zamaana Hy is me apni bachao ye bohot Hy... Attack India and if they see they can't win they will fire atleast 50 nuclear weapons on Pakistan. So is case with Israel, if they started loosing , they will start firing.

Propaganda post from an Israeli source. Spreading propaganda of tyrants against innocent civilians isn't allowed. Israel is illegally occupying Palestinian land and occupiers bombarding them while praying in Ramadan are terrorists, not palestinians.
@Slav Defence @PakSword @The Eagle

Can you please permanently ban this scum?
You only want freedom of speech for yourself? What's scum in that? Palestinians need worldwide support against Israeli occupation, not gimmicks.
They ran into undergrounds so nothing happens to hamas. Great idea
All Hamas rockets are intercepted

Mashallah. Dayain tarf b dushma par chary, janobi baye tarf b dushman pe chary, or Israel pe b chary..... Pir America or pora west ham ko b Apne uspe chara lega. Bhai kitno pe Charana Hy tmne hamy ????

Ye nuclear weapons Ka zamaana Hy is me apni bachao ye bohot Hy... Attack India and if they see they can't win they will fire atleast 50 nuclear weapons on Pakistan. So is case with Israel, if they started loosing , they will start firing.
Bro truth has been told by our Prophet (SAAW) 1400 years ago and this region is gona be in the lead once we have a Non-Hipocrate on Top. Either try to get better, Tafseer parh k Quran ko samjho or iss mn shamil ho jana ya na ho. Kisi par koi jabar nahi ha but don't tell me you are not given choice and knowledge.

Or jo waqait dor k lagtay thay abb app ki ankhon k samnay honay walay hn.

P.S. you need to work on your directions. It's India and Israel.
Keep your language clean this discussion is not on mohalay ki nokar.

Last edited:

No point in bashing madaris. All the secular dictators ruling middle east didn't get educated at madaris and they are the first wall of defense for Israel
You don't necessarily have to be jahil ayash secular like most Arab dictators, what I'm trying to say is Economy and modern scientific education are only hope to beat these fuckers, imagine where would we be if our ancestors had invested in universities and scientific research rather than building tombs for their mashooks. Today we can't challenge them because technology wise we atleast half a century behind them.

You don't necessarily have to be jahil ayash secular like most Arab dictators, what I'm trying to say is Economy and modern scientific education are only hope to beat these fuckers, imagine where would we be if our ancestors had invested in universities and scientific research rather than building tombs for their mashooks. Today we can't challenge them because technology wise we atleast half a century behind them.
Exactly. Check how their high tech missiles took out home made Palestinian rockets

Last edited:
This. There are only handful of Jews in the world yet they're trailblazer in everything. If we want to beat them we would have to be like them, there's no shame in learning from the enemy who is clearly smarter than you
In order to learn from enemy, you must first recognize it. 70 years of not recognizing Israel has only made it stronger. What did Muslim nations gain from this?

Trump was much more open about it. Democrats support Israel more discreetly
Am Yisrael Chai 🇮🇱 ❤ ✡ 💪
Can anyone provide link to this post?
They only want me banned for supporting nation of Israel, nation of Palestine, even when I am criticizing their awful governments. All I want is permanent peace between the nations. But they want me banned because they disagree with my views. Disagreement = ban?

This. There are only handful of Jews in the world yet they're trailblazer in everything. If we want to beat them we would have to be like them, there's no shame in learning from the enemy who is clearly smarter than you
Learn from the Prophet (SAAW) Who brought Quran with him. We have our ideals,we learn from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom