What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
They only want me banned for supporting nation of Israel, nation of Palestine, even when I am criticizing their awful governments. All I want is permanent peace between the nations. But they want me banned because they disagree with my views. Disagreement = ban?
Peace is only possible when tyrants give back the lands they have snatched from the natives.

It's not hard to see how Israeli settlers are evicting Palestinians from their own homes. On the holy nights of Ramadan, how the forces entered Masjid Al Aqsa and fired on peaceful worshipers.

PDF is a Pakistani forum. We don't recongnize Israel as a nation, instead, for us they are illegal occupiers just as Indians are illegal occupiers of Kashmiri land.

If you really want to present their standpoint, you can still do that, but call the spade a spade, and don't cheer for the loss of lives of innocent civilians including children.

I hope I have made myself clear here.

They only want me banned for supporting nation of Israel, nation of Palestine, even when I am criticizing their awful governments. All I want is permanent peace between the nations. But they want me banned because they disagree with my views. Disagreement = ban?
When our lines are on the heads of Israel we will Insha'Allah recognise them well enough, don't hid behind the trees just than, the trees you keep on planting.

Last edited:
Learn from the Prophet (SAAW) Who brought Quran with him. We have our ideals,we learn from them.
Judging by the condition of Muslims all around the world that deal is clearly not working in our favor, maybe maybe instead of being blind sheeples we actually start contemplating on word of Allah.

Judging by the condition of Muslims all around the world that deal is clearly not working in our favor, maybe maybe instead of being blind sheeples we actually start contemplating on word of Allah.
The word of ALLAH PAK is the Quran and Prophet's (SAAW) Ahadees.
images.jpeg

Illegal Israelis might have the whole world, all the social media platforms, all the international media outlets on their side, but they can't spread bullshit on this forum at least. They should present their PoV but without calling innocent Palestinians terrorists, and cheering for the attacks on innocent population specially when they are busy praying inside one of the three holy sites on Laylatul-Qadr..

Go somewhere else if you want to do that.

You don't necessarily have to be jahil ayash secular like most Arab dictators, what I'm trying to say is Economy and modern scientific education are only hope to beat these fuckers, imagine where would we be if our ancestors had invested in universities and scientific research rather than building tombs for their mashooks. Today we can't challenge them because technology wise we atleast half a century behind them.

We can easily challenge Israel

The reason we can't is because of our rulers

How are we going to answer Allah swt on judgement day for this cowardice? lang being snatched, muslims killed, Al Aqsa being attacked. And yet we do nothing. We have achieved nothing if we cant protect our holy site.

Israeli's have moved from targeting military training sites to targeting homes of Palestinian military commanders, government and civilian infrastructure. Palestinian factions indicated end of their response but Israeli's are seemingly moving forward to achieve objectives of the wider operation. Few more Palestinian casualties have just been reported. I think at this point Hamas need to give a green light to their soldiers to expand scope of their operations as either way Israel will continue striking and degrading their infrastructure.

Recent attempted Israeli assassination strike directed at room of apartment complex:
E1Er007VUAExMll

Dont they have missiles with sufficient range to hit the Isreali airbases where these jets are flying from? There has to be some sort of deterrence against the Isreali air power.

They might have range but accuracy is very poor. The material they use to build their rockets are poor in quality. I think many of Israeli hangars are underground based too.

I suppose they won't have weapons in jerusalem and hebron either right? It's unfortunate that they have been boxed up in tiny strip.

Correct, PA and Israel cracked down on West Bank arms long time ago. There used to be more arms in West Bank than Gaza.

A factory in northern Gaza was completely wiped out by Israeli strikes. Israeli strikes numbering between 30-60 strikes an hour at the current rate.

Hamas armed wing just announced in response to targeting of civilian homes, it is hitting Ashkelon with a big rocket rocket barrage. Over 50 rockets fired, reports of direct impacts there.

Direct impact:
bZinue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom