What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin called Defense Secretary Benny Gantz and expressed concern about the harm to civilians in Gaza. Ganz emphasized to Austin that Israel is doing everything possible to avoid harming the uninvolved and its goal is to achieve long-term silence in the face of a terrorist organization that aims to harm population concentrations.

Pakistan, Iran, and Turkey need to form a united coalition and get creative.

We need to seriously think about how to break this Gaza blockade. One option is for Pakistan and Turkey to deploy C130's to a nearby airbase and conduct high altitude, high speed airdrops into Gaza with packages of weapons supplies.

04d1d62b75cf1f014a3092807ba16e1d.jpg
Not Possible/

Egypt needs to get its head out of its a**, for god’s sake help the Gaza
thats what happens when you sell your soul to the "devil"...but Egypt keeps arming....so Egypt will beat up someone in Africa sooner or later...all these arms are not for nothing, but agreed, their arms seem destined to never be used for their fellow Gaza brothers...except ambulances...smh...this is why many in the SUnni world is mad at Iran...they gave up sooooo many rights, and that has tied their hands to act and save their dignity, but Iran instead went opposite- Iran took all the attacks from the west, but IRan can do anything anytime...

Cutting ties with a regime that was massacring its people because they didn't want one family to forever ruling them and participating the war against that regime are quite different!

Btw, I used google and there was no prove that is out there for Hamas participating the war. Staying neutral in a conflict and participating the war are quite different.
I don't know if you understood or not, but I am not really interested in your unintelligent comments at the moment because there's a bigger issue now and I want to stay focused on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. So, stop quoting me with off-topic content please.

Pallets of what Food or weapons ? Every flight gets tracked if you send weapons how will uncle sam and other react to that that you have to see its not easy as you think.

Yeah there's risk in everything, never said it was gonna be easy. But either Pakistan does this airdrop or stands on the side and watches them get slaughtered.

This is the difference between Pakistan and Iran mentality, Pakistanis are too afraid to try stuff like this while Iran is openly sending weapons to them. On day of judgment it will be Iranians who can say they did something to stop this genocide. What will Pakistanis say? They sent prayers and condolences?

Last edited:
Yeah there's risk in everything, never said it was gonna be easy. But either Pakistan does this or stands on the side and watches them get slaughtered.

This is the difference between Pakistan and Iran mentality, Pakistanis are too afraid to try stuff like this while Iran is openly sending weapons to them. On day of judgment it will be Iranians who can say they did something to stop this genocide. What will Pakistanis say? They sent prayers and condolences?
Reality is not the people, it’s the governments . You’d think Jordan and Egypt would, and I’m sure their people would but their governments won’t. Countries will pay a very steep price for supporting Palestine.

No progress made in ceasefire talks. It's very simple, Israel must end attacks on Jerusalem and expulsions of Palestinian residents from their own city and home.

Meanwhile, Hamas armed wing says it targeted Israeli howitzers with Q20 rockets.
I wonder how they were able to locate these howitzers. Just curious but I recommend no one to mention any ideas as their are IDF OSINT people on here

Yeah there's risk in everything, never said it was gonna be easy. But either Pakistan does this or stands on the side and watches them get slaughtered.

Its sad but reality.
When Pakistan cant do much about kashmir its too far fetched to think of it helping a country so far, 50s 60s, Pakistan was strong Pakistan had booming economy so Pakistan was able to flex its muscle for Muslim cause but that day has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom