What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aspen @Falcon29 should we expect 9PM barrages?

No idea to be honest, I think Hamas may have actually stopped doing barrages because their new strategy seems to be using fast, precision, high impact strikes that can break Iron Dome on first shot. This strategy has increased ID penetration rate which is good.

We HAVE to do something. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING SILENT DURING THIS MASSACRE. Allah (SWT) will not forgive any of us for this silence. People need to come out in millions on the streets of Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Pakistanis need to march down on Jinnah Avenue and demand that IK issue order to

If people of Pakistan put enough pressure on gov't, Pakistan will get involved.
Nothing would happen publicly. Covert operations can not be ruled out. In the Arab Israel Wars only volunteers were sent on the behest of the Muslim Countries. Pakistanis were under strict orders that Pakistan would not claim them. They were disowned however they did keep their nationality but were not more under government of Pakistan protection.

No idea to be honest, I think Hamas may have actually stopped doing barrages because their new strategy seems to be using rockets that can break Iron Dome on first shot
Can you share link of that site which uses streams from multiple sources?

They are posting it around now, I just checked and it is from 2016. Hopefully we are past this point and Iran/KSA make peace as we don't need more fitnah.
2016 was certainly the height of tension. Yes I hope they are all past this foolishness. Iran and Saudis can work to ensure each other’s interests are met without harming one another which is what’s happening now. Enough butting heads

We HAVE to do something. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR BEING SILENT DURING THIS MASSACRE. Allah (SWT) will not forgive any of us for this silence. People need to come out in millions on the streets of Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Pakistanis need to march down on Jinnah Avenue and demand that IK issue order to conduct airdrops.

If people of Pakistan put enough pressure on gov't, Pakistan will get involved.
We can, only if Jordan and Lebanon give us their airports.

I am telling you this with a lot of trust.. Pakistan doesn't have any bases, nor it is allowed to carryout operations from neighboring countries.

We can't directly fly there and then manage to come back. A reason why Imran Khan is having telephone conversations with multiple leaders, about which information is not coming out.

Brother, you need to understand the dynamics. Countries that are located near Israel can do much more than Pakistan.

Let me give you another account of events of Arab Israeli war.. When one country (I don't want to name it here) requested Pakistani pilots to carryout operations, PAF sent them to that country (my father's friend was part of that mission). By the time they landed, that @ss_ole country had already signed a peace treaty with Israel. Those pilots then used another Arab country's airstrips to bomb the hell out of Israel.

The true figure of PAF IAF engagement is SEVERAL-0.. that no one now tells us.. only the pilots who took part in that operation know the details.

You seem to be an emotional person, and I value your emotions, but understand that NO country will allow Pakistan to operate from within its boundaries.. NO country.

Last edited:
saudis / gulfies have oil / gas they can atleast divert this to turkey/pak/iran which has oil etc for joint war effort.

Israel asked 4,000 people to evacuate some district in Gaza and the rumor is IDF will carpet bomb the entire area.

I have checked on this and is not true thus far. They backed down from bombing the tower and claimed to only want to hit rooms in the complex. The residents have returned to their homes.

I have checked on this and is not true thus far. They backed down from bombing the tower and claimed to only want to hit rooms in the complex. The residents have returned to their homes.
wow!
They must be really concerned then. I don’t think they’ve ever backed down on attacking the towers. Their worried about a Hamas retaliation.

They are posting it around now, I just checked and it is from 2016. Hopefully we are past this point and Iran/KSA make peace as we don't need more fitnah.

They need to put their Big fat egos aside and unite the Muslims, forget this Sunni or Shia thing, their was no Sunni or Shia in the prophet time, only Muslim

wow!
They must be really concerned then. I don’t think they’ve ever backed down on attacking the towers. Their worried about a Hamas retaliation.

I think it's multiple factors, including US pressure to reach ceasefire. They are starting to talk about a ceasefire in their media. At the same time their army spokesmen say they have achieved half of their objectives and expect a few more days of war. They must be trying to confuse Hamas about a ceasefire to strike some high ranking figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom