What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a really tough thing to say, but you have to be realistic. This can only end with a ceasefire. All Israel will get out of this is the cost of attacking gaza again. If it's high enough, Gazans may have established that hard solid border.

Actually, with one more week of continuous Palestinian rocket and missile barrages that respond to Israeli attacks, the Palestinians will establish a deterrent. The biggest challenge is it'll deliver a blow to the long-held Zionist belief that they need to continuously expanding to West back, including East Jerusalem. This is why in the recent negotiations, Netanyahu was adamant that he is ready to stop the war while not making any commitments on Jerusalem. The current war is continuing because if Israelis accept the Hamas demands on East Jerusalem, it'll throw a huge hole in their manufactured belief the entire Quddus belongs to them.

On a separate note, I see people making references to Hezbollah. Fellas, if you look at the facts surrounding Palestinians in Gaza where they're blockaded from air, land, and sea, and where they have to bring in all supplies through tunnels, they've really done far better than the Hezbollah and the whole Arab armies combined including 1973 war. The Gazans, with their limited supplies of rockets and where they have to resort to local manufacturing of arms, they really have become the only force today challenging Israel. With one or two more weeks and continuous missile and rocket barrages on Israel, they should get a ceasefire. And that should assure them the continuation of their missile and rocket research and development.

All the Muslims have to do is ask for volunteers to fight for Palestine and Israel will become a failed state.

Wait!

So Israel that cant even target Hamas well IN Gaza will find all Hamas operatives in the middle east for targetting? LMAOOOOOOOOO

Also, i noticed comments by Jew members of PDF on this thread has ceased...I guess more than "2 rockets landed in Israel" by @500 is a lie...

Also, the way some Indians have behaved on this thread, it makes me REALLY see why Pakistanis abuse and troll them alot...they failed to show empathy because of their religious hate and bigotry in some of their hearts..but its been exposed and cant be taken back. ban them permanently if they violate Palestinian dignity pls.

1375085190575565342-cargo_jet.jpg

Military-transport-airplane-AIRDROP.jpg

Brother, just forget it. We know it’s not happening. Let’s keep the thread to updates :)

It can happen, I have no doubt about it. High altitude tactical airdrop at night has a solid chance of success.

This is something that Pakistan and Turkey can actually do.

What kind of cargo jets does Iran have? Russian?

I don't want to start this now because there's a bigger issue now, but if it weren't for Iran, you would've been a complete punching bag now. Every rocket you throw at Israel now is thanks to Iran. So, be careful not to lose your only supporters.

Syria helped you many times and you turned against them and made Israel more powerful by weakening Syria. You literally cut the branch of the tree that you were sitting on. Use your head before you talk emotionally.

When did Hamas and Palestinians turned on Syria? All they did was to remain neutral in the civil war. Besides, the support to Hamas doesn't only come from Iran. They do get support from other Arab and Muslim nations. We need to understand that Hamas is a governing authority in Gaza. They do provide more than battling Israel.

They have to maintain law and order in Gaza and deliver services to the people. They, therefore, can't remain an ally of one party in the on-going competition in the Middle East's regional powers. They have relations with Egypt, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia, Iran, Syria, and other Muslim countries. If anything, they're the only independent group in the Middle East without the sole reliance of one power. And their success so far can be attributed to this fact.

It can happen, I have no doubt about it. High altitude tactical airdrop at night has a solid chance of success.

This is something that Pakistan and Turkey can actually do.

What kind of cargo jets does Iran have? Russian?
I meant politically. No country will do it and cargo plane would likely get intercepted by aircraft anyways

I meant politically. No country will do it and cargo plane would likely get intercepted by aircraft anyways

I can see at least Pakistan and Iran doing it. Depending on if we can convince Egypt to agree with it, we could probably do it in such a way that we could airdrop pallets of weapons, fuel, food, directly into Gaza from within Egyptian airspace. If they don't agree, then we'll do it without their permission anyway. It's not gonna be easy but its definitely possible. PAF has what it takes.

When did Hamas and Palestinians turned on Syria? All they did was to remain neutral in the civil war. Besides, the support to Hamas doesn't only come from Iran. They do get support from other Arab and Muslim nations. We need to understand that Hamas is a governing authority in Gaza. They do provide more than battling Israel.

They have to maintain law and order in Gaza and deliver services to the people. They, therefore, can't remain an ally of one party in the on-going competition in the Middle East's regional powers. They have relations with Egypt, Qatar, Turkey, Malaysia, Iran, Syria, and other Muslim countries. If anything, they're the only independent group in the Middle East without the sole reliance of one power. And their success so far can be attributed to this fact.
Hamas severs ties with Assad, backs Syrian revolt
Hamas says Syria revolt will triumph, turns back on ally Assad; worshipers chant "No" to Iran and Hezbollah.

Hamas Cuts Ties to Syria, Looks to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood

Use google before you claim something. It's off-topic though and I do not want to discuss this now. So, this is the last message we will exchange on this topic for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom