What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Attachments

• IMG-20210515-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210515-WA0002.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 44
Hezbollah rush to Syria, Iraq, Yemen to stage attacks on rebels there and on Saudi Arabia. But, when it comes to Israel, the one they scream about on a weekly basis, they do nothing. Everyone should shame Hezbollah and Iran if an ground invasion commences and they stay silent. Right now we are being fair and giving them benefit of doubt.
I don't want to start this now because there's a bigger issue now, but if it weren't for Iran, you would've been a complete punching bag now. Every rocket you throw at Israel now is thanks to Iran. So, be careful not to lose your only supporters.

Syria helped you many times and you turned against them and made Israel more powerful by weakening Syria. You literally cut the branch of the tree that you were sitting on. Use your head before you talk emotionally.

According to reports, Egypt is quite frustrated with Israel.

Internet in Gaza is slow again.
Gaza 155mm artillery shell dud drops next to man doesn't explode and spins for 2 minutes, 15/5/21

This is old and not from Gaza.

I don't want to start this now because there's a bigger issue now, but if it weren't for Iran, you would've been a complete punching bag now. Every rocket you throw at Israel now is thanks to Iran. So, be careful not to lose your only supporters.

Syria helped you many times and you turned against them and made Israel more powerful by weakening Syria. You literally cut the branch of the tree that you were sitting on. Use your head before you talk emotionally.

I agree we should get back on topic, but what you say is not true. And don't get defensive over what your own leadership and movements did to themselves. You must have not been following the last decade of threats, promises, and narrative building they have been doing around basis of resisting Israel. Their reputation is taking an even bigger hit now, for something they did to themselves. Not, anything about Gaza.

Leave it man... this is not the place now for such talks.

Electricity in Gaza will be permanently out if diesel can't get into Gaza soon according to official in charge of electricity company.

I believe Hamas has some backup generators that they keep for themselves. Not sure how many they have.

Bro, I admit that I am too weak and meaningless to do anything for even Pakistan let alone Palestine. If I could help them I would. The ONLY solution is that we become so powerful that our enemies fear us. That can ONLY happen if we follow the Chinese model of success. ALL else has been tried and failed.
That is about the best reply on this thread. Bravo. The reality the prayers of every Muslim for next 100 years will not dry one tear of a innocent Palestinian child. What is happening therev is a tragedy. I have family as you will. Think about what those innocent children will be going througth. Under threat from some of most lethal weapons the world has ever seen that are supplied in massive quantities by USA to Israel. Against F-35s stealths the poor Pals bring stones and sticks. The result is same everytime. Massacre and war crimes. But the world does nothing. And will do nothing.

The only lesson is this. That the ordinary people of Pakistan, Iran, Turkey, Iraq, Egypt, Syria, Afghanistan work hard to build economies that math China and USA. Then put religion away in private space. Unite together into economic block like EU and military block like NATO. Trust me nobody would dare do what you see happening in Palestine.

It also begins with western imposed an colonial era thinking. No more European imposed ideas like Middle East. What the fcuk is that? Do we carve out part of Europe in to "Midde West"?

Palestine is West Asia. West Asia needs to unite. Why for instance is Karachi in South Asia and Oman in Middle East? These are western imposed divisions on our people. Do we call Greece "Near West" and Italy "Western Europe". They are all united under terms like Europe or the West.

Once you free from mind of slavery of the west. Then you copy the west. Copy the bastards. Copy them. Copy the Chinese. Copy the Japanese. But please, oh please do NOT copy Saudi's. Copy the Turks. Learn from them the formula that has made them the global powers. Then when one day you rise like China has nobody will touch you.

Economic power is what makes the world go around.

* Many years ago I ws in Milton Keynes and I ran into this zionist Jew. The most vile thing I ever come across. I got into a argument with him. He said some things that really hurt me. They hurt me because inside because they were true. All of West Asia combined has less scientific output then Israel a country with population less than Lahore.

RT and AP LS just got cut? WTF?

I agree we should get back on topic, but what you say is not true. And don't get defensive over what your own leadership and movements did to themselves. You must have not been following the last decade of threats, promises, and narrative building they have been doing around basis of resisting Israel. Their reputation is taking an even bigger hit now, for something they did to themselves. Not, anything about Gaza.
Let's focus on the enemy now: Israel.

I personally believe that Hamas is far from defeat now. I believe they still have thousands of rockets left, and who knows? Maybe they have things that will unveil later to surprise us. So far they have done a very good job of resisting against Israel.

I have a feeling that they have ballistic missiles with heavy warheads as well. Maybe they are keeping them to strike Tel Aviv and Haifa when things get more serious.

I believe Hamas has some backup generators that they keep for themselves. Not sure how many they have.

It's the electricity company in charge , because borders closed they are running short on diesel.... Supplies will be let in soon .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom