What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli army spokesman says they begun transporting troops for a ground invasion in Gaza.

^^

Could be running out of Iron Dome, but more likely as a result of their fanaticism and eagerness to shed Palestinian blood. There is no reason to do ground invasion three days after clashes unless you are wanting to kill and terrorize.
I doubt they are going to take over the Gaza strip. They need it to justify billions of aids from the US and spreading lies.

Israeli army spokesman says they begun transporting troops for a ground invasion in Gaza.

^^

Could be running out of Iron Dome, but more likely as a result of their fanaticism and eagerness to shed Palestinian blood. There is no reason to do ground invasion three days after clashes unless you are wanting to kill and terrorize.

Inshallah the Palestinians brothers will fight valiantly and give the zios a befitting reply.

Neither Pakistan nor Turkey will do nothing.

Assad barrel bombed and kicked out of houses 13 million Muslims no one rised a bow.

Opinion will change rapidly. You think that you can continue to massacre Palestinians as you are killing them right now?

Israeli's hitting homes all over Gaza, probably hundreds of aerial/artillery/drone strikes over past half hour.

Palestinians firing back heavily now. At southern and central Israel. Direct impacts reported.

Hamas has successfully hit an Iron Dome battery with a drone now in Ashkelon, and is firing lots of rockets. News is moving very fast I can't keep up.

Now this is what I am talking about. This is the kind of success you need to demoralize the enemy.

^^

I did some rudimentaratily calculations previously. They’ve probably expended around 3000 interceptors and I’m starting to get the feeling they running out of stock for financial reasons.
This possible ground op is what I was thinking might happen to stop the launches in which case it’s the ideal time to open a second front

Why Palestinians are only firing rockets from Gaza? Why not fire rockers from Syrian and Lebanon and make things more difficult for Israelis?

Why not launch attack on Israelis from Syria and Lebanese territory? Surely that would make things difficult for Israel?

Anyone to explain this?

I was thinking the same thing. Hezbollah should also get involved and fight from the outside. This would force the Israelis to fight on multiple fronts.

Picture of impact in Beer Sheva, Israeli's seem to have a gag order now, no news about interceptions or casualties or material damage coming out, just amatuer photos:
gj5aLB6G

Remember, the best days of the US hegemony are over too, and it will be downhill from hereafter. And China, and really Asians to be more general, aren't really Jew-friendly like Westerners. Tic tac, tic tac.

Also, remember that Iran existed long before the oil age. But Israel didn't exist before the US hegemony.
US started helping Israel only AFTER the Six Day war in 1967.
China currently needs u only as its gas station, but they are developing alternative energy at insane rates. Quite soon they will not need u at all. Then u will became a second Somalia.

You are supporting Khamenaism on forum, but u know it has no any future thats why u are in Germany.

They probably
Picture of impact in Beer Sheva, Israeli's seem to have a gag order now, no news about interceptions or casualties or material damage coming out, just amatuer photos:
gj5aLB6G

This looks like a facility. What known facilities are their in this area

Artillery shelling in northern Gaza, Palestinian factions attempting to hit Israeli troops across the border with mortar/rocket fire. They are hiding in tanks and armor and hiding in forests.

It's possible limited ground incursion into northern Gaza is imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom