What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to meet you too, Ms. Baby Killer Clown.

Let me correct you. You didn't leave Lebanese territory peacefully because you're an occupying regime and there isn't enough space in your teeny tiny occupied territory for new Israeli settlers. Then you were defeated in the most humiliating way. Both in 2000 and 2006. The scale of your humiliation in 2006 was so much that the Israeli Defense Minister, the IDF Chief of Staff and several high ranking generals were forced to resign after the war.

But why are we even discussing this? Who needs rhetoric when there's an ongoing war? You have an opportunity for launching a ground invasion now. Try to occupy the Gaza Strip. You have already bluffed about doing it. Go ahead. Do it and we will see. And we will all be here to discuss the results then. And if you dare, try to throw a rock at Hezbollah with a slingshot to see how they'll mop the floor with you when both Hamas and Hezbollah attack you simultaneously.
I repeat.

1) Hezbalshaitan started a war to liberate Shabaa Farms.
2) They failed to take an inch.
3) Israel captured Ghajar village and holds it till this day.
4) Hezbalshaitan leader is hiding in bunker since that.

I wish many more such victories to you.

Why Palestinians are only firing rockets from Gaza? Why not fire rockers from Syrian and Lebanon and make things more difficult for Israelis?

Why not launch attack on Israelis from Syrian and Lebanese territory? Surely that would make things difficult for Israel?

Anyone to explain this?
Because then Israel will destroy an already destroyed Lebanese infrastructure/economy. Yeah doesn't make sense i know.

There is no reason for Hezbollah not to join now.

I repeat.

1) Hezbalshaitan started a war to liberate Shabaa Farms.
2) They failed to take an inch.
3) Israel captured Ghajar village and holds it till this day.
4) Hezbalshaitan leader is hiding in bunker since that.

I wish many more such victories to you.
Keep repeating.
Instead of childish, futile rhetoric, launch a ground invasion as you boasted about it. We are waiting. Meanwhile, flex your muscles for Hezbollah as well and give them an excuse to join the war. They badly need a reason to join the war. Give them that reason.

Because then Israel will destroy an already destroyed Lebanese infrastructure/economy. Yeah doesn't make sense i know.

There is no reason for Hezbollah not to join now.

By not opening new fronts hamas is making Gaza a simple death trap for Palestinians

If you want to fight a war snd you should fight a war then that should be done like the way it should be. Open new fronts. Use new tactics and weapons. Make life miserable for Israelis

You are forgetting the Saudis. Greater Israel includes Medina and most of Saudi Arabia.

Yes it does and the main reason is because they are not united, Isreal is beating them
one by one.

It must be very hard for you, a zionist troll, to spend several years whitewashing Israeli crimes against the Palestinians by spreading propaganda and creating deception and fight among Muslims. All your efforts went to waste in just 2,3 days. But that is because you are rabid dogs and killing is in your nature. No matter what you try.. whole world is witnessing your bloodthirsty campaign.
We see only more evidence for ur hypocrisy: people who slaughtered and displaced 13 million Muslims are now shedding crocodile tears for Palestinians which live better than average Muslims in the world.

Remember oil age is running out. Tic tac tic tac.

By not opening new fronts hamas is making Gaza a simple death trap for Palestinians

If you want to fight a war snd you should fight a war then that should be done like the way it should be. Open new fronts. Use new tactics and weapons. Make life miserable for Israelis
I know this my friend. I even suggest to manufacture an incident on the Lebanese border to drag Hezbollah into this. If Hezbollah steps in.. it will be over.

Just a reminder brother, Hamas is not based in Lebanon or Syria. Opening a front from Lebanon is Lebanese Hezbollah decision and Lebanese people decision.

Why Palestinians are only firing rockets from Gaza? Why not fire rockers from Syrian and Lebanon and make things more difficult for Israelis?

Why not launch attack on Israelis from Syria and Lebanese territory? Surely that would make things difficult for Israel?

Anyone to explain this?
Why hundreds of thousands Iranians died fighting Muslims.
And ZERO Iranians died fighting Israel?

Think about it.

Hamas hit an IDF vehicle, 4 Israeli soldiers killed.

Hamas commandos also doing cross border op.
Love it love it love it kick these paleface sob back to Europe where they belong
Sunburnt motherfuckers can’t even sit outside in Palestine without getting burnt like toast from the sun yet still say they belong there

they need factor 10 sun tan lotion to live in their so called promised land

mither fickers

Israeli army spokesman says they begun transporting troops for a ground invasion in Gaza.

^^

Could be running out of Iron Dome, but more likely as a result of their fanaticism and eagerness to shed Palestinian blood. There is no reason to do ground invasion three days after clashes unless you are wanting to kill and terrorize.

We see only more evidence for ur hypocrisy: people who slaughtered and displaced 13 million Muslims are now shedding crocodile tears for Palestinians which live better than average Muslims in the world.

Remember oil age is running out. Tic tac tic tac.
Remember, the best days of the US hegemony are over too, and it will be downhill from hereafter. And China, and really Asians to be more general, aren't really Jew-friendly like Westerners. Tic tac, tic tac.

Also, remember that Iran existed long before the oil age. But Israel didn't exist before the US hegemony.

Remember, the best days of the US hegemony are over too, and it will be downhill from hereafter. And China, and really Asians to be more general, aren't really Jew-friendly like Westerners. Tic tac, tic tac.

Also, remember that Iran existed long before the oil age. But Israel didn't exist before the US hegemony.

Post of the Week!!!!!!!!!!!................. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom