What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zionists are escaping occupied lands.

3138657.jpg

Just image from Israeli airport. :sarcastic:

Hezbollah need to get involved if their invincibility complex needs to get broken. Otherwise , Israelis are utilizing usual strategy to cause massive body count in Gaza by targeting families of Palestinian soldiers, officials, government employees in their homes. West will continue supporting Israel and it is required Muslim nation's support Palestinians in same way. They can't beat around the bush.

I agree. Hezbollah should get involved. The fight is heavily tilted in Israeli favor. Many Western nations provide immense economic, military, political and moral support to Israeli cause. The fight will never be fair even if Hezbollah got involved.

Nevertheless, Palestinians need to get one thing crystal clear. Israeli intentions are clear. They initiated aggression for a purpose. That purpose is not a secret to anyone. The Israelis are hungry for more Palestinian land. They won't stop until they have annexed all Palestinian land.

Without directly involving other Islamic nations, there needs to be a massive push for covert support. The Israelis are going to try to stop the flow of covert support, but what we have learnt over the last few days is that this is virtually impossible. There needs to be a sustained campaign against Israel. The results will show.

Like I have said, even if the Israelis lose a handful it is a nightmare scenario. Pressure will mount. You will see that the Western backers of Israel will be the first to desperately push for a ceasefire.

Last edited:
Palestinian are getting hit very badly, unless there's a third party intervention or a miracle palestinians are going to lose a lot of lives and property.
I agree. They want to carpet bomb Gaza and silence the Palestinians. We need Hezbollah to step in but Israel will not provide any casus belli to Hezbollah. Sounds a bit crazy but Hezbollah should manufacture an incident on the border to fire missiles on Israel.

That's not good, they are not like US army and do not do much ground combat. They will just do thousands of air/artillery strikes before even moving into one neighborhood.

Focus on one area. Bomb it to pieces. The move in when they think it's safe.

I agree. They want to carpet bomb Gaza and silence the Palestinians. We need Hezbollah to step in but Israel will not provide any casus belli to Hezbollah. Sounds a bit crazy but Hezbollah should manufacture an incident on the border to fire missiles on Israel.
Those bloody war criminals are not even one bit ashamed of slaughtering civilians, their airforce is proudly publishing videos of targeting civilians with dramatic background scores.

last time i see israel was beaten badly in 2006 . that was great times i see from very close how hizbullah fight with israel . that was only war in my life where i see israel losing it from all fronts . i am still waiting to see such adventure again .

Yes, I remember that.
The EU lady who announced the cease-fire said something like 'Not everyone is going to get everything they want'--a code-word for Israel to accept the unpalatable cease-fire. And later, the Hezbollah fighters emerged from their holes in the ground or from caves or whatever and said something like 'we took a hit but were are still here'.

BTW, Israel had shown no mercy. This Vietnam-War-Like idea that we 'lost because we fought with one hand tied behind our back' didn't apply in Vietnam and didn't apply in Lebanon.

Palestinian are getting hit very badly, unless there's a third party intervention or a miracle palestinians are going to lose a lot of lives and property.

Yes they will. But the end victory will be theirs. Inshallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom