What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you realize that the others also have a long term strategy plan and is working much better :coffee:

Because I don't see Turkish or Saudi supported groups encroached on Israel.

I don't see an Turk/Saudi supported group in Israel's North(Hezbollah), South(Hamas), Southwest(Future Houthis long range drones), Northwest(Syrian groups) and west (Iraq PMU). That's 5 attack vectors, do you?

It's one-sided because Muslims are sadly a bunch of losers who are scared of jihad and busy enjoying dunya... It should be embarrassing for everyone that a small faction in a besieged strip is standing up to Israel while they sit comfortably watching ....

You are not alone. The civilised world exists and stands with the Palestinians. It is however a matter of shame for the Islamic world.

I don't understand why Hezbollah does not feel an immense amount of pressure to respond. This is a big mistake for them in the eyes of the Muslim world. Who will take them seriously?

They afraid of Lebanese people reaction if they dragged them into the conflict. Also they don't really seek a conflict with Israel anymore, don't know what happened to them. I understand their financial and political struggles but Hamas's political and financial struggles are many times worse but they are still fighting.... It's too early to tell what will happen and Hezbollah's position could change so let's wait and see....

I don't understand why Hezbollah does not feel an immense amount of pressure to respond. This is a big mistake for them in the eyes of the Muslim world. Who will take them seriously?
Lebanon is in an extremely difficult and terrible situation now. The Beirut explosion hit them hard. They lost even a great portion of their strategic food resources. Their economy is almost collapsing now.

Hezbollah is first of all a Lebanese group. If it drags Lebanon into a war with Israel at this time when the Lebanese are being crushed under economic and internal pressure, they will lose nearly all their supporters in Lebanon. The only way that Hezbollah can get engaged in this war is if Israel provokes them and gives them a justification to intervene.

Hamas armed wing says targeted Sderot, Ashkelon, and Netivot with 130 rockets in recent barrage as initial response to destruction of Shurooq tower. Could be Islamic Jihad that targeted Tel Aviv then.

Direct hit reported to building in Tel Aviv.

Every time they warn them, not to attack high-rises, and then call themselves victims when theirs a Palestinian response.

4 direct impacts in Ashkelon

Direct impact in Sderot, building on fire

1 reported in Tel Aviv

No news out of Netivot

^^

Israeli media only posts details in Hebrew media, and Palestinians usually get them quickly but half of Gaza's internet is down so it is a bit slow to come out .

Sderot apartment on fire:

189287852e9f17f8aa2ec86f15b2a469.jpg

It's one-sided because Muslims are sadly a bunch of losers who are scared of jihad and busy enjoying dunya... It should be embarrassing for everyone that a small faction in a besieged strip is standing up to Israel while they sit comfortably watching ....
We have a word for this in urdu and it's called begherat بیغیرت

Hamas armed wing says targeted Sderot, Ashkelon, and Netivot with 130 rockets in recent barrage as initial response to destruction of Shurooq tower. Could be Islamic Jihad that targeted Tel Aviv then.

Direct hit reported to building in Tel Aviv.
Let's hope causalities are in double digit this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom