What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Muslim world buys 342 billion worth of weapons annually to condemn Israel.

RIP

to fight each others .... nothing else

even no need to fight against İsrael
if Turkey ,S.Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Qatar , Malaysia , İndonesia , etc all together would say stop İsrael
that would be enough

Muslim world even can not do it

Tel aviv
000_99R6UE-1024x640.jpg

I agree they are againts not only Israel, but super-powers and traitors that are leeching off this whole situatuion. However, i remain hopeful because for whatever reasons that are stopping israel from totally eliminating every Arab in palestine, it will be even harder for them when palestinians suddenly become rich, educated and demand their right in courts or w/e democratic means.

yes we have seen shameless things from israel but would they really be able, lets say in 30 years, to start bombing, rich, unarmed, educated people who are un-armed and have not fired a bullet or missile for 3 decades ?
They Jews were unarmed rich and educated too when hitler put them in ovens. There's no stopping Israel, they will have their way regardless of what palestinian or others do.

yes we have seen shameless things from israel but would they really be able, lets say in 30 years, to start bombing, rich, unarmed, educated people who are un-armed and have not fired a bullet or missile for 3 decades ?

My friend, this doesn't mean anything to them.

Zionist goals are the re-creation of the kingdom of Solomon and expulsion of every Arab through forced land seizures. Forget about "Demanding right in courts". The courts write these laws to remove people for Qods.

but doesnt this come after Israel and Palestine SETTLE THEIR DECADES LONG CONFLICT??? its like you're skipping steps, like the way ISrael does - "lets just develop gaza, " like that stupid narcissistic devil Kushner--- SETTLE YOUR HISTORICAL ISSUES 1st!

talking about developingment, your friend ISrael doesnt even let gaza get developed..what aout all the money Qatar sent Gaza that ISrael is holding? i have 0 respect for you, Iran will continue to mop you weak a$$es up in Yemen.

how can you have no respect for me when you know nothing about me ?

to fight each others .... nothing else

even no need to fight against İsrael
if Turkey ,S.Arabia , Egypt , Pakistan , Qatar , Malaysia , İndonesia , etc all together would say stop İsrael
that would be enough

Muslim world even can not do it

Because Europe and USA have to much power over these countries.

Hi man,

Please don't criticize any country. All Muslim countries are the reason of the current problems of Palestinians.

Focus on the current war only.

ok
you are also right

My friend, this doesn't mean anything to them.

Zionist goals are the re-creation of the kingdom of Solomon and expulsion of every Arab through forced land seizures. Forget about "Demanding right in courts". The courts write these laws to remove people for Qods.

yes , very dark , very bleak , very hopeless, but it IS worth trying , right ? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom