What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Yes, please Mystery Man give us your updates, you are most welcome for your input no matter who you are and where you are from.

Jan 2019
The Mystery Man
He is, the mystery man.
Walking at night.
He is the mystery man.
Always out of sight.

The mystery man, is odd
he comes at night, leaves at dawn.
The mystery man, is as tall as a rod
He is all brains, no brawn.

We spend our time, you and I,
thinking, "Who is the mystery man?"
Is he a cop? a doc? or a spy?
Does he drive a bus? a car? or a van?

The world needs the mystery man.
He makes us all feel safe.
The mystery man always has a plan.

He is always there,
watching.

Some say, we don't need the mystery man,
they say he is a nuisance.
Others say, since he came,
life has been an improvement.

He does not seek glory,
He does not seek fame.
He only seeks a place in someone's story,
to be remembered, but never by name.

Thank you to those who try to make people's lives better, even if they don't know it. Thank you to all the "mystery men".

Written by
Rumi Iqbal 20/M

Yeh mohib e wattan banda faqeer hey or iswaqt diyaar e ghair mein apni duty de raha hey...

Masha Allah great wisdom by Molana Rumi (RA) ...

1621664769260.png

Baba Bulleh Shah (RA)

Yeh , such a psychological awe that the great USA got defeated by a bunch of goat herders.
I do not recall a single battle in which Afghan Taliban managed to rout American troops from any sector of Afghanistan, or hold their ground in recaptured cities when US-led forces joined the show. Afghan Taliban could simply wait for NATO drawdowns and negotiated there way to perceived victory with Trump administration. Let us talk when any Islamic country can fight (and defeat) US-led forces out in the open. Afghan Taliban owe much to Pakistan as well. Much stronger forces have fallen in the battlefield because they were fighting in different situations and terrain that wasn't landlocked.

Mild humour allowed
IDF violates ceasefire after 12 hours of implementation by storming al aqsa mosque.
20210522_123318.jpg

Hamas operatives celebrating their victory by distributing sweets
20210521_214758.jpg

Map showing scale of rocket attacks throughout israel
20210518_163806.jpg

20210518_114135.jpg

Rockets impacting Israeli cities

Last edited:
I do not recall a single battle in which Afghan Taliban managed to rout American troops from any sector of Afghanistan, or hold their ground in recaptured cities when US-led forces joined the show. Afghan Taliban could simply wait for NATO drawdowns and negotiated there way to perceived victory with Trump administration. Let us talk when any Islamic country can fight (and defeat) US-led forces out in the open. Afghan Taliban owe much to Pakistan as well. Much stronger forces have fallen in the battlefield because they were fighting in different situations and terrain that wasn't landlocked.
A failure in achieving your objectives is a defeat. Unable to defeat an enemy a 1000 times weaker than you is a defeat. Spending a thousand times more than your enemy and unable to beat your enemy is a defeat. Retreating and abandoning your allies is a defeat. You can put whatever spin you want but the US and NATO forces have been defeated and humbled by one of the poorest nations in the world, A rag tag coalition of goat herders has defeated the greatest army and the greatest expenditure mankind has ever seen. They have created a monster on Pakistan's doorstep and left Afghanistan in more turmoil and bloodshed.

A failure in achieving your objectives is a defeat. Unable to defeat an enemy a 1000 times weaker than you is a defeat. Spending a thousand times more than your enemy and unable to beat your enemy is a defeat. Retreating and abandoning your allies is a defeat. You can put whatever spin you want but the US and NATO forces have been defeated and humbled by one of the poorest nations in the world, A rag tag coalition of goat herders has defeated the greatest army and the greatest expenditure mankind has ever seen. They have created a monster on Pakistan's doorstep and left Afghanistan in more turmoil and bloodshed.
Americans were in pursuit of Al-Qaeda Network in Af-Pak region; they succeeded in defanging this organization in the region (primary objective of Operation Enduring Freedom accomplished). Afghan Taliban were ousted from power for providing cover to Al-Qaeda Network (secondary objective of Operation Enduring Freedom accomplished). Resulting power vacuum was filled by creating a new government for Afghanistan (another secondary objective of Operation Enduring Freedom accomplished).

USA had much better access to Afghanistan via Pakistan however. Pakistan was in a good position to protect its interests in Afghanistan therefore. USA never declared Afghan Taliban a terrorist organization for instance (what does this tell you?); negotiations with Afghan Taliban were on the cards in fact. These negotiations commenced in times of Obama administration and bore fruit in times of Trump administration. These negotiations were not about release of American POW from prison camps of Afghan Taliban or the instrument of surrender of US-led forces to Afghan Taliban in Afghanistan. These negotiations were about Afghan Taliban accepting American terms for Al-Qaeda Network in exchange for EXIT of US-led forces from Afghanistan; mutually acceptable resolution to both camps in the end. This is a political settlement and does not suggest DEFEAT of either camp.

Your statement (see post # 1437) - gives the impression that Afghan Taliban defeated US-led forces in battlefield(s) of Afghanistan and Americans were negotiating release of American POW or something on these lines. This is patently false assertion. It would be a grave mistake to PREDICT how US-led forces would fare in conventional battle(s) with another army (or militia) in another territory on the basis of developments in Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is not politically stable to begin with; Afghan Taliban restored peace in numerous parts of the country only to fall under the spell of Al-Qaeda Network and WE know how this panned out. Pakistan is making the right call by fencing Durand Line in the present. This should have been done before but better late than never.

This conflict is for sure has brought out in open a lot of hypocritical cun**.

I never liked Mahdi Hassan, always had negative vibes about him.

He has got Indian background, ofcourse from a certain school of thought, combine the two, you got a deadly mix of inbred hatred for Pakistan. I think he is just pissed off that his overlords in Iran are not in front and instead its Pakistan which is at leading role this time around, supporting Palestinian cause.

The whataboutry he is currently employing to hide his slip up, labeling all those who calling him out, as "Pakistani nationalists". What a horrible miserable cun*.

Pakistani shouldn't spare this piece of shite. Destroy this hyprocrate career.

I am not claiming any land rights based on those prophecies here.

However i think it is important for people to know them to understand what drew that Jewish people back to Israel in the last century,

One can argue all that happened was just chance and had nothing to do with the bible prophecy.

However i find it interesting to read a prophecy that was given some 2500 years ago.

But please lets not make an argument about it,

The basic story line of all the prophets stating from mosses was :

The the sons of Israel would be exiles for many years .

That even in exile the sons of Israel would know no peace but be scorned and persecuted.

That the Sons of Israel would be gathered from many nations back to the promised land.

And that even they will think they sit safely in the land of Israel they will be attacked by many nations -

and only after that would the covenant with God be renewed , not just by Israel but by all nations.

this are what the prophecies of the bible say in a nutshell.

~

The Bible is not a land deed 😜

Plus there is a concept of doing good: personally for me I could care less who lives in Palestine whether it’s Jews Muslims or Christians- it’s the genocidal factor that I have a problem with. The zionists are willing to commit great atrocities and land theft in pursuit of their goals just like the Muslim ISIS but with a political face lift.

The problem isn’t Jews and it never was. Terrorists can be Jewish, Muslim, or Christian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom