What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Lol. Israel just announced ceasefire
They are waiting for US ships and planes to resupply no doubt. Muslim countries should carry on to do what needs to be done as nothing is going to change. We have seen enough cyclic slaughter of the Palestinians by Israel which believes it is above the law of humanity and decency.

Another ceasefire means another round of war in a few years when Hamas is armed again. Why Israelis want to keep Hamas alive? @500

in past American leadership would allow enough time to mow the grass.. n but this time.. intense pressure by the American Left and Biden has gone farther than any American president in decades to reign in Israelis...
And Israel really knows it can’t afford an angry American president... israel has no other friends in this world!!,
Netanyahu is forced to let hamas stay a potent threat!!

Now Israel needs to be held responsible for triggering this conflict by its ethnic cleansing of Sheikh Jarrah and by striking the Al Aqsa Mosque and held accountable for the mass murder of innocent civilians.

That's not going to happen and please don't embarrass us with this held responsible line. To hold someone to account takes brass balls.

Another ceasefire means another round of war in a few years when Hamas is armed again. Why Israelis want to keep Hamas alive? @500

This is what some people fail to understand.. The domino effect of this conflict..

Ka'tib Hezbollah has pledged to the war, Turkey was organzing an army where Pakistan and Malaysia endorsed, The Houthis pledged to the war. 100millions of people organized and said they will pledge to the war.. Pakistan MP made Nuclear threats and waged Jihad etc etc.. The entire region was at the point of breaking..

Attacks to Israel came from Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan during the war in form of rockets, drones etc etc.. This is an emotional and unpredictable region. Israel didn't walkaway because of Hamas but to avoid a massive war in the region and perhaps even in the world.. This thing was dengerously close to spread everywhere in the region. The Ceasefire actully suits Israel much better then it does for Hamas' because they were gaining support increasingly in the region and if a big war had erupted it would have suited them better

The response I got from the vile Zion controlled BBC :-

Thank you for contacting us about our recent coverage of the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

To allow us to reply promptly to your concerns, and to ensure we use our licence fee resources as efficiently as possible, we’re sending this response to everyone. We’re sorry we can’t reply individually, but we hope this will address most of the points raised.

We have covered the recent escalation in the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians across our television and radio bulletins, online and on our news and current affairs programmes. We have reported on the circumstances and events which have led to the current escalation in violence, reflecting both the Palestinian and Israeli perspectives, and the response from the international community.

We have reflected the complexities of the Israel-Palestinian conflict and made clear that this is the worst violence in Jerusalem and the biggest upsurge in violence between Gaza and Israel in recent years. We have detailed the actions taken by both Israel and Hamas, making clear the casualties which have occurred on both sides.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards,

BBC Complaints Team
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

I have a falling out with a very Christian friend from today... A white bible thumper man. I asked him for his opinion a about the recent conflict and his response was basically saying Democrats are anti Israel and that Arafat was offered everything by Israel but Arafat wanted to destroy Israel.. I Said camp David 2000 was a Bantustan offer and told my friend to look up Gush Shalom..an Israeli site itself.. he finally said if you want a prolonged conflict then an Armageddon is coming..
I think these Christian religious nutjobs WANT an Armageddon!!

Yes, their concept of Rapture alone solidifies their belief in this. Right after the Evangelicals are the Born Again nut jobs. Down to the point after saving Israel, they'll wipe them out and convert a few good ones to Christianity and ascend to heaven.

in past American leadership would allow enough time to mow the grass.. n but this time.. intense pressure by the American Left and Biden has gone farther than any American president in decades to reign in Israelis...
And Israel really knows it can’t afford an angry American president... israel has no other friends in this world!!,
Netanyahu is forced to let hamas stay a potent threat!!
This time there was no grass...just nettles and thorns

The response I got from the vile Zion controlled BBC :-

Thank you for contacting us about our recent coverage of the Israel-Palestinian conflict.

To allow us to reply promptly to your concerns, and to ensure we use our licence fee resources as efficiently as possible, we’re sending this response to everyone. We’re sorry we can’t reply individually, but we hope this will address most of the points raised.

We have covered the recent escalation in the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians across our television and radio bulletins, online and on our news and current affairs programmes. We have reported on the circumstances and events which have led to the current escalation in violence, reflecting both the Palestinian and Israeli perspectives, and the response from the international community.

We have reflected the complexities of the Israel-Palestinian conflict and made clear that this is the worst violence in Jerusalem and the biggest upsurge in violence between Gaza and Israel in recent years. We have detailed the actions taken by both Israel and Hamas, making clear the casualties which have occurred on both sides.

Thanks again for taking the time to get in touch.

Kind regards,

BBC Complaints Team
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

I am thinking of giving the BBC a 14 day notice of cease and desist from supporting Israel else no license fee payment. These scums are using my money to spread repugnant pro-Israel opinions and supporting ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Israel approves unconditional ceasefire.
Hamas also approves unconditional ceasefire. What happened to ultimatums issued by Hamas that Israel end occupation of Al Aqsa and Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood? Israel is still occupying both. Only winner I see is PM Nutunyahoo who successfully bulldozed opposition leader Lapid's attempts of forming govt with the Arab parties during the conflict.
@500

Now Israel needs to be held responsible for triggering this conflict by its ethnic cleansing of Sheikh Jarrah and by striking the Al Aqsa Mosque and held accountable for the mass murder of innocent civilians.
And Hamas be held responsible for shooting thousands of rockets toward Israeli civilian population
Media tone has changed significantly in the west people are questioning the evil fascist of nazi regime of Israel
Media is also increasingly questioning why Hamas fired thousands of rockets at Israeli civilian population

Hamas also approves unconditional ceasefire. What happened to ultimatums issued by Hamas that Israel end occupation of Al Aqsa and Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood?
@500

They have agreed to start a long Negotiations to fix the entire underlaying issues in Jerusalem to find a standing solution because if Jerusalem is not solved it means 100% future war forget Hamas or palestine other players in the region will seize it by power it is something that is in the interest of both sides equally to fix this and eliminate a future war being waged for Jerusalem.. It is in the best interest of both parties to find a lasting solution that satisfies both ends

Last edited:
Hamas also approves unconditional ceasefire. What happened to ultimatums issued by Hamas that Israel end occupation of Al Aqsa and Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood? Israel is still occupying both. Only winner I see is PM Nutunyahoo who successfully bulldozed opposition leader Lapid's attempts of forming govt with the Arab parties during the conflict.
@500
One is a country with mass resources the other is a resistance force...

Its like everyone on this forum has a brain and uses it.
You make noise

Are we equal ......only you will say yes.
Suggestion 4 you

Brain before posting

Back
Top Bottom