What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

The last thing the world needs is a Sampson option event

In all honesty that option can be delayed only for so long -- you've yet to understand the dynamic's of the region. There is bound to be a large scale conflict in this region, when exactly we don't know, but we could be headed towards a nuclear winter in the near future. I wouldn't blame Israel as much as I would the U.S. for fostering the environment that will lead to it.

Can we please not put our life on Youtube videos,

Turkey was the first to SO THOSE BALLS with the statement my friend but what actually happened Pakistan after that gave a similar statement

Problem is following
Arabic Countries will not allow you to use Arab Peninsula, Simple reason is following even if Israel stops its hostilities today you can expect retaliations later from ISRAEL & UNCLE SAM.
Pakistan, Turkey, KSA only combined have enough resources to breach through Israeli Airspace and be able to
How long you think alone Pakistani Thunder block 1 or 60 odd F16 will survive against Israel by itself?
Even If Pakistan wanted to by itself unless we had a really strong navy with a really strong Air cover, nothing can work as the majority of the Pakistani navy doesn't have long-range sam protection.
If fighting itself Pakistan needs to move at least 50K to 100K troops does Pakistan have the capability to move these really fast. You will have to move at least 100 Air crafts Block 2 or + Thunders and Block 40+ F16s how many does these Pakistan have as these will be facing against F35, F15,16s
Yes, Pakistan has the numeric strength but Doesn't have the capabilities as the Pakistan army was not designed to fight into other lands as it was designed for 1 Simple role to fight against India.
How will India react if Pakistan moves such huge forces into a faraway land? You need a real proactive aggressive china to counter that, at least some force into the Pakistani border if India tries anything with the current Gov I can bet India will try something funny.

Similar Goes to Turkey but they will have a better chance by themselves instead of Pakistan.

If IMCTC and OIC make a statement and join hands with whole Arab countries, then Pakistan can send a large number with the military as you will have the backup from Arabs. All the assets currently in use in KSA and UAE will come to play and can balance as if you have a invading force, Israel can call its resorves which will add quite a lot just in numbers.
Reality is this ARABS have sold Palestine to israel. Majority of Politicans don't care they are only passing these statements in Muslims countries so MULLAHS don't get angry, You don't see much activity from Mullahs reason as ARAB masters are not saying anything so they don't want them to make angry.

All Iran, Turkey and Pakistan have to do is setup a supply line of Missiles and Rockets to make it expensive enough for Israel to sit down and negotiate surrender terms/

In all honesty that option can be delayed only for so long -- you've yet to understand the dynamic's of the region. There is bound to be a large scale conflict in this region, when exactly we don't know, but we could be headed towards a nuclear winter in the near future. I wouldn't blame Israel as much as I would the U.S. for fostering the environment that will lead to it.
US stopped Samson option back in 1973 Arab Israel War

Can we please not put our life on Youtube videos,

Israel of it itself has never been militarily a chellenge. They won't be able to stop any state actor in the region except for Lebanon..

This round of hostilities has come to an end but what needs to be formed is a rapid response force that moves quickly if Israel again commits miscalculation. Dispatch a special force specifically designed for this made of 500k from different countries of the muslim world.. With Nuclear and latest technology once Israel slips you cease the opportunity..

What you gotta do is put a choke-point on all entry points where assistance can reach Israel to.. Example all points where an army outside of the reigon can rush to Israel and there is also the ocean and Carriers are useless in this era. So you block entry and you block the ocean and you put Israel's airforce out of work immediately their defensive system is weak. They will enter history books within 7-10 months

Last edited:
All Iran, Turkey and Pakistan have to do is setup a supply line of Missiles and Rockets to make it expensive enough for Israel to sit down and negotiate surrender terms/
Gaza is blockaded from all sides. You can't smuggle missiles and rockets to Hamas
Israel of it itself has never been militarily a chellenge. Someone struggling won't be able to stop any state actor in the region except for Lebanon..

This round of hostilities has come to an end but what needs to be formed is a rapid response force that moves quickly if Israel again commits miscalculation. Dispatch a special force specific designed for this made of 500k from different countries of the muslim world.. With Nuclear and latest technology once Israel slips you cease the opportunity..
Why you need 2 billion Muslims to beat 9 million Israelis?

Gaza is blockaded from all sides. You can't smuggle missiles and rockets to Hamas

Why you need 2 billion Muslims to beat 9 million Israelis?
We can find a 1000 ways. Egyptians and Jordanians are corrupt and Syrians hate the Israelis.
Israel of it itself has never been militarily a chellenge. They won't be able to stop any state actor in the region except for Lebanon..

This round of hostilities has come to an end but what needs to be formed is a rapid response force that moves quickly if Israel again commits miscalculation. Dispatch a special force specifically designed for this made of 500k from different countries of the muslim world.. With Nuclear and latest technology once Israel slips you cease the opportunity..

What you gotta do is put a choke-point on all entry points where assistance can reach Israel to.. Example all points where an army outside of the reigon can rush to Israel and there is also the ocean and Carriers are useless in this era. So you block entry and you block the ocean and you put Israel's airforce out of work immediately their defensive system is weak. They will enter history books within 7-10 months
Israel isn't the problem it is the prospect of war with the Zion controlled US and UK and their Euro poodles that is the real problem.

Everything can enter Gaza.. But I never said anything about Palestine at all. Look If Israel slips up and tries to create another mischief on earth it won't be tolerated. And No! You don't need that many to defang and de-exist the temporary Israeli project.

Conventionally they are weak and only overrated without any realistical basis to what is realistic in a conventional conflict.. an opinion I held for the last 3 years. I said Israel can conventionally only defeat Lebanon in the entire region in 1vs1 scenario. The reason for that is obvious because people don't realize that times change and some think warfare is comicbook so you got alot of fake experts who don't really know the dynamics of conventional military warfare and it's optional outcomes

My meme is about the present day arab rulers e.g. UAE leader or Bahraini leader etc... You know, your present day allies.

Yeh I already know that Iran mostly just kills sunnis rather than americans or israelis. However that has nothing to do with my meme.
Bahrain has a population of about one million and UAE on 10 Million and both are under direct military threat and are reluctant to lose everything.

Back
Top Bottom