What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

In all honesty that option can be delayed only for so long -- you've yet to understand the dynamic's of the region. There is bound to be a large scale conflict in this region, when exactly we don't know, but we could be headed towards a nuclear winter in the near future. I wouldn't blame Israel as much as I would the U.S. for fostering the environment that will lead to it.
I concur, ALL these diplomatic efforts will not be able to bridge the inherent animosity "Arabs and Zionist Jews" have for each other nor it will change the scriptures which predicts the coming of Messiah ONLY after the construction of the Third Temple...unfortunately.

Breaking News :
Israel and Hamas agree Gaza truce after Egyptian mediation

Israel and Hamas will cease fire across the Gaza Strip border as of 2 a.m. on Friday (2300 GMT Thursday), an official with the Palestinian Islamist faction said, bringing a potentially tenuous halt to the fiercest fighting in decades.

Israel's security cabinet said it had voted unanimously in favour of a "mutual and unconditional" Gaza truce proposed by mediator Egypt, but added that the hour of implementation had yet to be agreed.

The development came a day after U.S. President Joe Biden urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to seek de-escalation, and amid mediation bids by Egypt, Qatar and the United Nations.

A Hamas official told Reuters the ceasefire would be "mutual and simultaneous".

Rocket attacks by Hamas and allied Islamic Jihad had resumed after an eight-hour pause on Thursday, as Israel continued shelling that it said aimed to destroy the factions' military capabilities and deter them from future confrontation after the current conflict.

Since the fighting began on May 10, health officials in Gaza say 232 Palestinians, including 65 children and 39 women, have been killed and more than 1,900 wounded in aerial bombardments. Israel says it has killed at least 160 combatants in Gaza.

Authorities put the death toll in Israel at 12, with hundreds of people treated for injuries in rocket attacks that have caused panic and sent people rushing into shelters.

On Thursday, Biden discussed Gaza with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and the White House said reports of moves toward a ceasefire were "encouraging".

U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric confirmed that U.N. Middle East Envoy Tor Wennesland is in Qatar, adding: “We are actively engaged with all the relevant parties for an immediate ceasefire.”

In all honesty that option can be delayed only for so long -- you've yet to understand the dynamic's of the region. There is bound to be a large scale conflict in this region, when exactly we don't know, but we could be headed towards a nuclear winter in the near future. I wouldn't blame Israel as much as I would the U.S. for fostering the environment that will lead to it.

I have a falling out with a very Christian friend from today... A white bible thumper man. I asked him for his opinion a about the recent conflict and his response was basically saying Democrats are anti Israel and that Arafat was offered everything by Israel but Arafat wanted to destroy Israel.. I Said camp David 2000 was a Bantustan offer and told my friend to look up Gush Shalom..an Israeli site itself.. he finally said if you want a prolonged conflict then an Armageddon is coming..
I think these Christian religious nutjobs WANT an Armageddon!!

Breaking News :
Israel and Hamas agree Gaza truce after Egyptian mediation

Israel and Hamas will cease fire across the Gaza Strip border as of 2 a.m. on Friday (2300 GMT Thursday), an official with the Palestinian Islamist faction said, bringing a potentially tenuous halt to the fiercest fighting in decades.

Israel's security cabinet said it had voted unanimously in favour of a "mutual and unconditional" Gaza truce proposed by mediator Egypt, but added that the hour of implementation had yet to be agreed.

The development came a day after U.S. President Joe Biden urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to seek de-escalation, and amid mediation bids by Egypt, Qatar and the United Nations.

A Hamas official told Reuters the ceasefire would be "mutual and simultaneous".

Rocket attacks by Hamas and allied Islamic Jihad had resumed after an eight-hour pause on Thursday, as Israel continued shelling that it said aimed to destroy the factions' military capabilities and deter them from future confrontation after the current conflict.

Since the fighting began on May 10, health officials in Gaza say 232 Palestinians, including 65 children and 39 women, have been killed and more than 1,900 wounded in aerial bombardments. Israel says it has killed at least 160 combatants in Gaza.

Authorities put the death toll in Israel at 12, with hundreds of people treated for injuries in rocket attacks that have caused panic and sent people rushing into shelters.

On Thursday, Biden discussed Gaza with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and the White House said reports of moves toward a ceasefire were "encouraging".

U.N. spokesman Stephane Dujarric confirmed that U.N. Middle East Envoy Tor Wennesland is in Qatar, adding: “We are actively engaged with all the relevant parties for an immediate ceasefire.”

Another ceasefire means another round of war in a few years when Hamas is armed again. Why Israelis want to keep Hamas alive? @500

Ceasefire official

Israel announces ceasefire after 11 days of fierce battle with Hamas in Gaza

Bottom Line:

Instigate and provoke poor Palestini people by desecrating their Holy Sites in holy months, wait for their reaction (which is obvious) and then use ALL your military might to perform "systematic genocide" testing the non-existing gherat of Muslim Countries knowing you have 10 to 15 days and then agree to ceasefire - UNTILL NEXT TIME...what a joke :mad:

Last edited:
No. Israeli cabinet has yet to vote tomorrow
Israel approves unconditional ceasefire.

its means nazis of Israel have had a good beating else they would have had an encyclopedia of demands. Allah is great.

Prepare with better guidance systems so next time iron dome batteries and Israeli terror force runways and fighter aircraft can be taken out by smart autonomous drones programmed to fly nap of earth routes and fight their way in

Back
Top Bottom