What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Arabs in Israel have longest life expectancy in Middle East. Every day Israeli hospitals save dozens of Arab lives.

Arabs countries sacrificed tens of thousands soldiers fighting Israel.
Iran sacrificed ZERO fighting Israel. On the other hand they slaughter Syrians for 10 years non stop.
As Israel increased Arab's life expectancy so Israel has a right to kill them , expell them 👏 from their home . Bah bah .
Regarding Iran , you are talking like Falcon29.
Please stay on topic , Let's discuss about Israeli massacre on Palestinians.

Last edited:
Liberate Palestine by destroying it with nuclear weapons.
Really stupid.

Heard about the story of King Solomon?
Two mothers argue who is the actual mother of a baby in front of the king.
The king suggests to cut the baby in half and kill it, each mother receives one half.
One mother approved of his suggestion, the second mother begged the king not to, and told the king to give the baby to the second mother.
That way he knew which one was the real mother, the latter.

Same here, Palestinians are burning their allegedly "own" nation, launching rockets that might as well hit their own holy sites, and Muslims around the world like this fool you've shown suggests nuking the whole place to "liberate" it, along with 2 million Muslims that live in Israeli cities, along with all Muslim holy sites, , along with beautiful landscapes and along with the Palestinians.

And you've got Israel that offers peace plans that get constantly rejected, protects the land and takes care of it.
Hi has Nutunyahoo accepted ceasefire just before Yair Lapids expiry of mandate to form govt? What a sleazy politician
Arabs in Israel have longest life expectancy in Middle East. Every day Israeli hospitals save dozens of Arab lives.

Arabs countries sacrificed tens of thousands soldiers fighting Israel.
Iran sacrificed ZERO fighting Israel. On the other hand they slaughter Syrians for 10 years non stop.
Hi. Has PM Nutunyahoo accepted ceasefire just before the expiration of mandate for opposition leader Yair Lapid? What a sleazy politician

I don't want to derail this thread any further so I will accept your answer while I shake my head at your Sectarian mindset. People like you make Israelis very happy!!!
Sir, there are a bunch here who posts provocative responses to incite sectarian hatred. Without mentioning any names or IDs you can easily spot them if you follow their trail, they have fake (flag) identities... unfortunately this is very common on forums like these...this is the modus-operandi of enemies of muslims from centuries nothing new.

‘Palestinian Human Rights Are Not A Bargaining Chip’: Rashida Tlaib Confronts Biden On Tarmac
US President Joe Biden puts his arm around Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) as he speaks to Rep. Rashida Tlaib(L)D-MI upon arrival at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport in Detroit, Michigan on May 18, 2021. (Photo by Nicholas Kamm / AFP) (Photo by NICHOLAS KAMM/AFP via Getty Images)

VIRGINIA KRUTAASSOCIATE EDITOR
May 19, 202112:34 PM ET
FONT SIZE:
Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib confronted President Joe Biden on the tarmac in Detroit, pressing him on the White House’s defense of Israel.

According to a statement from the congresswoman’s office, Tlaib blamed Israel for escalating the violence and told the president that she was thus far unsatisfied with the United States’ response to the situation. (RELATED: Rashida Talib Says Palestinians Are Experiencing ‘Their January 6’)

“Palestinian human rights are not a bargaining chip and must be protected, not negotiated,” Tlaib reportedly told Biden. “The U.S. cannot continue to give the right-wing [Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin] Netanyahu government billions each year to commit crimes against Palestinians. Atrocities like bombing schools cannot be tolerated, much less conducted with U.S.-supplied weapons.”

According to the statement, Tlaib also “reiterated that the status quo is enabling more killing, that the current U.S. approach of unconditional support for the Israeli government is not working, and that the White House must do far more to protect Palestinian lives, dignity, and human rights.”
Tlaib has repeatedly called on the United States to stop giving aid to Israel, arguing that aid was being used by Netanyahu to commit “war crimes.”

Biden spoke highly of Tlaib at an event just hours after the confrontation, saying, “And from my heart, I pray that your grandma and family are well. I promise you I’ll do everything to see that they are, on the West Bank. You’re a fighter and God thank you for being a fighter.”

Muslims have to realise who the enemy is

1. No 1 enemy are the kahleeji traitors like MBS and MBZ
2. OIC the Organization of the inept and corrupt
3. UN ...this is an anti Muslim organisation designed to suppress Muslims globally
4. USA..this country was built and advertised as a land of the free...no they are a vile murderous people who eradicated the native population and are racist to everyone and subservient to the Jews
5. Zionsit fascist Jews of Israel. These murderers were given refuge in Palestine and are on record for thanking the local Palestinians. However they have altered history by lying to their people who now have become nazis and are employing nazi techniques against the Palestinians.
6. Palestinain leadership. Mahmoud Abbas is not a man who works for the people
7. The Muslim clergy..these fat vermin work for only their own progress and not the ummah. Their sole purpose is to divide the Muslims and maintain the little crumbs of power they have by lies and misrepresentation of Islam.

Last edited:
Something happened behind the scenes, Biden is more aggressively pressing Netanyahu to stop the terror strikes. My guess is pressure from USA allies and from the democratic left is pushing him to be more assertive with Israel.

Something happened behind the scenes, Biden is more aggressively pressing Netanyahu to stop the terror strikes. My guess is pressure from USA allies and from the democratic left is pushing him to be more assertive with Israel.
Ceasefire is in Hamas, not Israel's interest. In a few years there will again be mass rocket firing from Gaza and massive retaliation from Israel.
Any updates about the ceasefire?
Due tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom