What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

If we look back at the conflicts that Israel had with Hezbollah in 2006 and subsequent conflicts with Palestinians in Gaza in 2007/2009/2014/2021, we can safely conclude that the present generation of Israelis - even the ones in the army - are much different than the hardcore Zionists who founded their state.

The current ones don't have a much stomach for a prolonged conflict, whereas the ones who founded their state were very dedicated to their cause and were very zealous as well. Fighting 1 moth with Hezbollah in 2006 and Hamas/PIJ/other Gaza resistance factions in 2014 was just too much for the current generation. Even Netanyahu and their president Rivlin immediately run to the shelter as soon as the siren sounds.

Gee, they can't even dare to invade poorly-armed Gaza now out of concern for the kind of organized campaign that they'll face in the Strip. So removing their technological superiority or even a prolonged campaign with their air superiority, they could be easily be brought to their knees.

This is the reason why the IDF prioritizes a collective punishment and divert huge resources for unleashing death and destruction on civilians. They want to bring the war to a quick end, so they bomb whatever military targets they have in their list, and then move their attention to civilians and civilian infrastructure. More like I want to keep bombing your wife and children if you don't accept a ceasefire and my demand list. Bottom line, an adversary with capable air defense system can really cause them to run to America, UK, France, etc.

a post well worth reading multiple times..

It just looks good on documents but if a all out war begins will that weaponry can be used against 4 front wars from hizballha to hamas meaning Lebanon. To sirya to west bank to Ghaza?
I don't think so, Israel can defend itself with out Americans real military support and when Americans will come to defend Israel, the Russia silently sitting in sirya will be happy?

It seems you don't have any knowledge about them?
Most of the Israelis they all have best of homes in all over EU and America Canada, Israel is just Thier 2nd home they just come to live in Israel for Thier marriages, or other stuff or for basic citizen duties and after that they all retrun to Thier western homes?
Mostly most of these Israelis thy live in Israel for 6 months they go back and come back next year

You're talking about a small minority of all Israelis, basically American Jews who are rich enough to have vacation homes in Israel. They are probably no more than 5% of the population. And I did mention them.

Russia has one million of its citizens living in Israel. They will send as much arms as US to defend Israel.

This is very true. Iserl is just like an armed holiday camp. They all have 2 or 3 or 4 passports. EU, US. Australia. Canada. Its a country made up of holiday homes. Heck even the Ethiopian jews Ethiopian citizenship. They ll have houses and property al over the world. They just go there to shoot or beat up some Palestinians for fun.

some have jobs in Israel to keep the place going, but its all just temporary. They all have one foot on each fence
Russians doesn't give a dam how many Russians living in Israel they all. Are Israelites for Putin they won't be ever count as Russians anymore!
For Russia it's more important to let all beaten up Americas pussycat ISrael and watch America kicked out as worlds only power from world stage and that's why they saved siryan president who been nearly declared killed by USA?
All of fake Isis soilders thrown into sirya been killed by Russian speacial forces one by one untill siryan govts authority reestablished ?
So my friend, this time there isn't a Saddam standing lonely to face of western might it's too different, Russia has far more to win with existence resistance then standing with pussycat like ISrael ?
Pls stop watching wet dreams
You're talking about a small minority of all Israelis, basically American Jews who are rich enough to have vacation homes in Israel. They are probably no more than 5% of the population. And I did mention them.
Majority of Jews are not ziaonists you still can't figured out who is who?
Ziaonists r in the power of Israel all key, govt officials of Israel has Thier Dual nationalities from EU TO USA to Canada in case of any WAr all. Of Thier families enjoy vacation back to their shelters in all. Over the western world!

Hamas is also bombing civilians f*ck you talking about?
Go suck some Hebrew khrum.
borat-subsequent-moviefilm-jewish-temple.jpg

sad and disgusting
just think how low can they go
They are using our own book to mock us. The bastards.

Russia has far more to win with existence resistance then standing with pussycat like ISrael ?
Pls stop watching wet dreams

Russia gives Israel the green light to bomb anyone in Syria it wants, despite having its best anti aircraft defence systems there. That’s all you need to know about Russia.

Majority of Jews are not ziaonists you still can't figured out who is who?

Hehehehehehehe, hahahahahahah

That hadith pains me to see it will happen. But it does make sense why Quran says Jews will be wiped out and I believe it might be due to this as retribution.

But interestingly no hadith makes this sort of statement in regards to non-Arab Muslims. I wonder if we'll develop more nukes and stuff to protect ourselves or something. Allah knows.
or we will get back to the right path and fight with courage and with purpose!

Wow they live in a tin shed in one of the richest countries on earth.
When Allah tells us...if you are suffering they are suffering too
It just looks good on documents but if a all out war begins will that weaponry can be used against 4 front wars from hizballha to hamas meaning Lebanon. To sirya to west bank to Ghaza?
I don't think so, Israel can defend itself with out Americans real military support and when Americans will come to defend Israel, the Russia silently sitting in sirya will be happy?

It seems you don't have any knowledge about them?
Most of the Israelis they all have best of homes in all over EU and America Canada, Israel is just Thier 2nd home they just come to live in Israel for Thier marriages, or other stuff or for basic citizen duties and after that they all retrun to Thier western homes?
Mostly most of these Israelis thy live in Israel for 6 months they go back and come back next year
There is no 4 front. Hamas is alone. Palestine is alone. We are all alone..
THERE IS NO UMMAH. PRAY JANAZA AND ACCEPT THE FACT.

Back
Top Bottom