What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

In an strategic attack scenario cluster munition would suit best for airbase attacks. Airbases are mostly far from civilian areas as they are primary targets of area effect weapons. Cluster ammo are inherently iron dome resistant with mini bomblets that cant be tracked-intercepted easily by sams.

Any debris or hole on the runway would make the jets idle for hours. Especially f16s with underside inlet is vulnurable to debris on runways. and f16s cant be transferred easily to highways or other airbases once the air route is down. Unloaded f35 if theirs are vtol can be transferred to another location only.

Rocket needs to spin at the final stage like in this example with a timer and open up its warhead section. Bomblets can be time fuzed grenades as well with some fixed time to detonate after it falls down. bomblets need to absorb shock when it falls to ground then detonate afterwards when the timer expires or impact fuzed but it needs to be armed at final stage after separation from the rocket. Even if the rocket is unguided and has a huge cep bomblets can make to runways disabling its operations.

In an economic attack like destroying buildings-settlements etc.(telling the place and approximate time period of attack negates main aim of killing civilians argument and israel did not care bombing civ buildings without warning many times and unlike Palestinians they have sensors as warning that gives time for civilians to shelters) cluster ammo is not usable and would create a similar response from adversary. However bomblets can be replaced with decoys-radar reflective cheap balls of high quantity to saturate the iron dome if launched simultaneously with other normal rockets and ensure better penetration of them bypassing enemy defenses.

Save fuel-nepalm bombs of large caliber(smaller fuel bomb-rockets are not much different from normal explosive warheads and have more sustained damage) and cluster bombs for civ areas as a vengence weapon if infrastructure is destroyed as a mad deterrence concept.

Last edited:
Russia gives Israel the green light to bomb anyone in Syria it wants, despite having its best anti aircraft defence systems there. That’s all you need to know about Russia.

Hehehehehehehe, hahahahahahah
I think u are living in fools paradise, with having Russian bases in sirya they will allow Israel to bomb any one??? Get a good weed, the joint you are smokin , ain't good one!
HVE a good day!

A serious question

Many times it has been said here that "if" IAF's bases are destroyed, Palestinian resistance will have upper hand.The counter to this is said that "USA" will get involved!

Firstly lets discuss the "if" part of the previous statement
There are a total of 13 bases of IAF! Keeping in mind the effectiveness of iron dome, a joint "surprise" strike by hamas, hezbollah, syria and perhaps even Iran, can render these pretty useless for sometime if not permanently. Suicide drones, missiles etc might be able to swarm and make these bases redundant for few days at least.

WHAT CAN USA DO?
Once (hypothetically and improbably) the IAF is practically crippled and ground invasion by militias is carried out e.g., hezbollah, hamas, etc how will USA intervene? With israel's connectivity to world in a questionable state, and street fighting going on in haifa, telaviv, jerusalem etc, what can USA do?
carpet bomb tel aviv? air drop tanks? what? and if these resistance fighters reach airbases ?

Will sisi allow usa troops to land in cairo, will syria, jordan or lebanon assist USA ground forces against the wishes of their people? Will USA even want to get sucked into another mid eastern quagmire? Will USA impose sanctions on hezbollah, hamas, iran syria, ( whats new about those)?

What I am saying is a D-Day type scenario against Israel, a country with no startegic depth! resulting in allowing infiltration of regional proxy fighters. Once street fighting begins in Israeli towns, the airforce is useless.

I aint saying IAF is an easy thing to take on, but "if" its made redundant, than USA cant do much practically on ground, they can keep selling weapons but where will those C-17's loaded with weapons land?

A serious question

Many times it has been said here that "if" IAF's bases are destroyed, Palestinian resistance will have upper hand.The counter to this is said that "USA" will get involved!

There are a total of 13 bases of IAF! Keeping in mind the effectiveness of iron dome, a joint "surprise" strike by hamas, hezbollah, syria and perhaps even Iran, can render these pretty useless for sometime if not permanently. Suicide drones, missiles etc might be able to swarm and make these bases redundant for few days at least.

WHAT CAN USA DO?
Once (hypothetically and improbably) the IAF is practically crippled and ground invasion by militias is carried out e.g., hezbollah, hamas, etc how will USA intervene? With israel's connectivity to world in a questionable state, and street fighting going on in haifa, telaviv, jerusalem etc, what can USA do?
carpet bomb tel aviv? air drop tanks? what? and if these resistance fighters reach airbases ?

Will sisi allow usa troops to land in cairo, will syria, jordan or lebanon assist USA ground forces against the wishes of their people? Will USA even want to get sucked into another mid eastern quagmire? Will USA impose sanctions on hezbollah, hamas, iran syria, ( whats new about those)?

What I am saying is a D-Day type scenario against Israel, a country with no startegic depth! resulting in allowing infiltration of regional proxy fighters. Once street fighting begins in Israeli towns, the airforce is useless.

I aint saying IAF is an easy thing to take on, but "if" its made redundant, than USA cant do much practically on ground, they can keep selling weapons but where will those C-17's loaded with weapons land?
A serious question

WHAT CAN USA DO?

this is really beyond fantasy. But an interesting insight into how some people think.

Eliminating Israel’s airforce is like saying, eliminating Israel’s army and then the county could be conquered.

Its not something that anyone could do except USA, Russia, China. It would really require overwhelming force. And total air superiority and total ground superiority.

It’s not doable. Every bit of freeway and highway is an airbase. Hitting planes is extremely hard in the air because of electronic warfare (see karabakh war). Hitting them on ground is harder.

you can’t invade Israel without massing troops and equipment. That would be taken out by missiles and helicopters in the unlikely event israel had no planes left.

no Arab county either alone or United could even come close to invading Israel. It’s been like that since 1948.

the only thing that has changed is that a milita has managed to stop an Israeli advance in 2006. This is remarkable. But it’s a long way from having an expeditionary force that is able to invade a place like Israel.

there is a way to defeat them, but this capability is not in Arab hands right now.

Are we once again seeing a new form of warfare developing? Airstrikes have always been highly effective against ground based forces without anti air capabilities.

However, the Israelis haven't been able to stop the resistance from firing rockets. I think the tunnels must be too deep for the airstrikes to have an effect. Either that or Israeli intelligence is poor - but even if that were the case Gaza is so small they should still be able to find the locations. The only way to stop them now will be a ground invasion which I don't think the occupation is willing to do right now.

The once mighty IDF stood proudly in the Middle East as a bastion of Zionist supremacy full of hubris and arrogance. These clashes have made them look very vulnerable and dare I say it weak. At this point it seems like even Attock district police station will be a handful for them. the targeting of civilian populations has also been bad PR for the occupation hence the resources spent on propaganda.

Last edited:
Anyone that celebrates passover is celebrating the genocide of Egyptian first born children, that's just sick.

How could anyone celebrate the death of children?

Anyone that celebrates passover is celebrating the genocide of Egyptian first born children, that's just sick.

How could anyone celebrate the death of children?

You mean Jewish children.. In defense of the jews here it was the Egyptian Pharoah Ramases II who was killing the jewish infants due to a prophecy against him to prevent the birth of Musa (As)

Leave Passover alone they have the right to celebrate that and most importantly leave Moses out of this (May Allah be pleased with him) or their religious practices. You have been posting alot of garbage as of late. I will report you next time

Last edited:
whatsapp-image-2017-10-09-at-112853-am-2.jpeg

ap_hamad.jpg

hamasfighters.jpg

RTX17CGS.jpg

hamas-gunmen-march-with-their-weapons-in-khan-younis-southern-gaza-stripizz-el-deen-al-qassam-brigades-the-armed-wing-of-palestinian-resistance-movement-hamas-hold-an-anti-israel-military-show-in-the-southern-gaza-strip-as-part-of-the-anniversary-of-the-prevention-of-israeli-covert-operation-carried-out-in-the-khan-younis-on-11-november-2018-2A8YG80.jpg

Last edited:
You mean Jewish children.. In defense of the jews here it was the Egyptian Pharoah Ramases II who was killing the jewish infants due to a prophecy against him to prevent the birth of Musa (As)

Leave Passover alone they have the right to celebrate that and most importantly leave Moses out of this (May Allah be pleased with him) or their religious practices. You have been posting alot of garbage as of late. I will report you next time

Please don't report me to the word zionist Congress.

There is a video of an Israeli man posed here, saying that Palestinian children should be killed before they grow up and be terrorists. The Israeli government using the most precise missiles in the world has just killed 60+ children, we all saw the pictures and cried.

The Israeli government has been voted in by a majority of their people. And these people aren't protesting these horrible killings. They support their government in these killings? why? could it be cultural? Religious?

I just think celebrating or wanting children dead is sick and awful. Am I wrong in thinking that?

What does someone smarter than me have to say about this?

Please don't report me to the word zionist Congress.

There is a video of an Israeli man posed here, saying that Palestinian children should be killed before they grow up and be terrorists. The Israeli government using the most precise missiles in the world has just killed 60+ children, we all saw the pictures and cried.

The Israeli government has been voted in by a majority of their people. And these people aren't protesting these horrible killings. They support their government in these killings? why? could it be cultural? Religious?

I just think celebrating or wanting children dead is sick and awful. Am I wrong in thinking that?

What does someone smarter than me have to say about this?

You are mixing water and milk here my mann. Nobody is saying the zionists are good but you are trying to insert the passover into this which in itself was a tragedy period and The passover is to celebrate liberation due to Moses he survived the killing of Infants. That event has nothing to do with this event. Stop inserting it. Sorry for saying this but all your posts are garbage they are just getting worse.

I am not in support of child killing but you are trying to quickly change subject and jump into another subject but I won't allow that.. You referred to the passover as Egyptian children dying while it was clearly jewish children dying. It is like as if you turned things upside down. The jews experienced cruel genocide for 400 years in Egypt but you are trying to blame them for the genocide committed against them..

2b642a492f44224e802ee880e2969559.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom